Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Shakeila

Jan 17, 2020
Great mod.
Have you thought about adding the clothes from the Expanded mod for the girls?
Enjoy your choice for the stockings and that they don them.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Great mod.
Have you thought about adding the clothes from the Expanded mod for the girls?
Enjoy your choice for the stockings and that they don them.
I'm a huge fan of tinymod/expanded mod and would never take any of their assets without permission. Besides that, as I've said before wardrobe is a clusterfuck in this game, and I have no desire to touch that code.

wickermayne

Dec 2, 2017
help! 30 days have passed and storm intro hasn't triggered, what do?
Meet Emma.
Go to showers and meet Jean.
Go to your room, there should be a mention of noise in the attic above.
Go talk to Emma and it should automatically trigger a conversation about ghosts.
Go to the attic and you will meet Storm.

Did you do all those steps?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
the first three steps happened early, it never picked up from there tho, seems like some trigger misfired or something. is there a console command i can use?
From the "world map menu" there should be an "attic" option, click that.

The noise/emma/water path is still available (but skippable after day 10), but it all comes down to choosing to go to the attic now.

Shakeila

Jan 17, 2020
I'm a huge fan of tinymod/expanded mod and would never take any of their assets without permission. Besides that, as I've said before wardrobe is a clusterfuck in this game, and I have no desire to touch that code.
Ok I understand that.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, Prime, now that the first versions with Jubes are out, what are your plans for your mod? Will you start updating it for the earlier mostly stable versions of 997, or will you wait until Jubilee's more fleshed out?

Reactions: Tima Lax

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey, Prime, now that the first versions with Jubes are out, what are your plans for your mod? Will you start updating it for the earlier mostly stable versions of 997, or will you wait until Jubilee's more fleshed out?
I'll start laying groundwork now, but expect 3.0 in about a week once the "bughunt" versions are done with. I won't really be able to tear into the code until tomorrow morning, and this is a busy week for me.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I'll start laying groundwork now, but expect 3.0 in about a week once the "bughunt" versions are done with. I won't really be able to tear into the code until tomorrow morning, and this is a busy week for me.
I've gone through 4400 of 9100 lines of code for the mod. I would say I'm about 50% done updating my existing code to be compatible with 997, but it doesn't really work that way. I've got to leave it there for the day, I'll be able to spend a few hours on it tomorrow.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I've gone through 4400 of 9100 lines of code for the mod. I would say I'm about 50% done updating my existing code to be compatible with 997, but it doesn't really work that way. I've got to leave it there for the day, I'll be able to spend a few hours on it tomorrow.
Man youre really hardworking, cheers!

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
keep up the good work!

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Prime, I was thinking, how about you make cologne avaliabe since day 1? Not that it'll be posible to buy it so soon, but it always bugged me that cologne became avaliable so late in the game that you might as well already have every girl maxed out. I tried playing with cologne in the Tinymod from the beginning and it opened a diferent and cool way of interacting with the girls. So, with the income of your mod, saving to buy some the first week would be doable.

Reactions: Armagedon13

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Prime, I was thinking, how about you make cologne avaliabe since day 1? Not that it'll be posible to buy it so soon, but it always bugged me that cologne became avaliable so late in the game that you might as well already have every girl maxed out. I tried playing with cologne in the Tinymod from the beginning and it opened a diferent and cool way of interacting with the girls. So, with the income of your mod, saving to buy some the first week would be doable.
How about we compromise at day 14?

Because that's where I've set it in mod version 3.0bughunt for game version 997c, which I just uploaded.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
As of right now Jubilee doesn't have a "power" since you have to have sex with a girl twice to unlock powers, but it'll probably end up being "sexual vampirism", where if you make a girl orgasm 3x during sex you regenerate a semen point.

I put up a poll to determine what she ends up with.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
How about we compromise at day 14?

Because that's where I've set it in mod version 3.0bughunt for game version 997c, which I just uploaded.
Man, you and your godspeed, never disapoint, thanks.

Regarding the cologne thing, day 14 seems doable instead of 30 or whenever it was in the base game, but, just out of curiosity, why not making it avaliable from the beginning? I mean, cologne not being there in the shop until some arbitrary day only makes sense because in the base game you earn so little money that buying them would be unthinkable. However, with your mod's income it'd be posible to buy them so much earlier, that someone wishing to experiment with them would be like "Imma hit the gym for 2 weeks straight until I can smell good", because 14 days to work on the girls would make them near top stats, and the efect of the cologne wouldn't be much noticeable.
Anyway, good work on your mod, mate.

FiftyRings

Sep 28, 2017
does this mod have any cheats for modifying the girls stats? opening the console and manually typing in stat changes is such a hassle. I normally play with the cheat injector so I can just drag the stat bars around.

• Angry
Reactions: prime559

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
does this mod have any cheats for modifying the girls stats? opening the console and manually typing in stat changes is such a hassle. I normally play with the cheat injector so I can just drag the stat bars around.
Page 2

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
Just found this Mod today and havent tried it for now, as i wait for hte 977d version. And I have a few questions/points, which I feel "need" to be mentions. Especialy in regard of the "unlocking powers".

Please bear with me, as putting my thought in english, is rather hard at the moment.

First, is there an in game tutorial for unlocking the Powers? Because i don't think i would ever be able to unlock the powers, specialy lev. 1, in a "blind" playthroug, as i'm being an anal lover. And going rarly, close to never for vaginal sex.

Is there the possibility to include anal sex to the requierments for lev. 1?

I think thats it for my first thoughts. And no matter whats, thanks for your hard work.

Reactions: YamiDigitalDev
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes