• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
2.1g is up.
One thing that always bugged me was being forced to meet girls when I really didn't want to yet. So now you can delay it. Now you're asked if you want to meet each girl once you've met all of the other requirements to trigger her intro. Choosing "Maybe tomorrow" will delay her intro for a day. Note that this prompt will not come up for Storm if you choose to go to the attic before the point where the game forces you to. You can also now meet Kitty, Emma, Laura and Jean in any order. I'm currently looking into how to organically make it possible to meet Storm anytime too, but much of her intro involves Emma.

delay.PNG

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Fuck it, 2.1h is up.

Any girl can now be met out of order, and all it cost was a line about Storm's tits. I changed some stuff with Jean's intro too, it's explained in the change log.

When you meet Jean for the first time, keep your fingers crossed that she's in a skirt.

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
So, you said in an earlier comment that if people changed their mind, you would change the behaviour of the girls.

I do believe that there needs to be more progression to the girls lewdness. This is a game about corruption, and you have an inhibition-stat, as well as Xavier as a limiting factor. In my opinion, as soon as you acquire the permission from Xavier to fuck publicly, the girls shame progression should be intensified, and if you add the "exhibitionist"-trigger (which is optional, which adds a layer of customization imo), they should opt to run around naked for freeuse/easy access, and/or not clean up if you don't ask them to.

I'm not saying this out of a personal fetish, although I would enjoy the added nudity, but if they chose randomly from your preset outfits, maybe you could add a slutty outfit variant of your choice, it would match the logical progression, as you can randomly call them and have sex with them out in the courtyard. I don't think they would think much about covering up/image at that point.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I have another suggestion: given that since a few updates the game makes time pass a little bit every time you enter a location, and that the xp you receive from going to class and going to the training room relies on the amount of time left in that period, it makes that whenever you go to class or to train, even if you do it immediately, you'll get 14xp, wheras studying in your room will yield 5xp for a third of the period, for a total of 15xp, even if you've used a little time to do something else.

In short: right now you get more xp from studying in your room than going to class, so I propose that you get a little boost to the xp you get from class and gym, like 20xp or something like that.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey, I have another suggestion: given that since a few updates the game makes time pass a little bit every time you enter a location, and that the xp you receive from going to class and going to the training room relies on the amount of time left in that period, it makes that whenever you go to class or to train, even if you do it immediately, you'll get 14xp, wheras studying in your room will yield 5xp for a third of the period, for a total of 15xp, even if you've used a little time to do something else.

In short: right now you get more xp from studying in your room than going to class, so I propose that you get a little boost to the xp you get from class and gym, like 20xp or something like that.
In the base game it takes 1678xp to reach level 10. In this mod it takes 1900 to reach level 20. I don't see the need to adjust the xp gain.

Below is a table that compares xp leveling requirements in the base game vs the mod, you can see that xp lost to traveling is a non-factor in the mod.

Level requirementsBaseMod

Last edited:

Makall

Jan 12, 2018
i like the cumslut changes a lot, and i don't know if you tried yet, but what if the girl did the same "oh no you wont" thing when trying to pull out of sex?

the "dive down" thing is hella nice, and it would be amazing if there was to have something similar for sex

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
i like the cumslut changes a lot, and i don't know if you tried yet, but what if the girl did the same "oh no you wont" thing when trying to pull out of sex?

the "dive down" thing is hella nice, and it would be amazing if there was to have something similar for sex
There's supposed to be a similar reaction during sex, I'll have to do some debugging. If I hammer it out the fix will be in my next release.

Makall

Jan 12, 2018
There's supposed to be a similar reaction during sex, I'll have to do some debugging. If I hammer it out the fix will be in my next release.
Nice,

after playing for a while, the kind of reactions from the cumslut perk is: A plus to being coated in cum, Getting mad for not getting cummed in/on, Diving mouth first if trying to pull out and deny the climax, and the diving down thing is universal, if the girl forces herself onto de player, it's always mouth first, never saw a interaction where she would pull him back for a creampie in sex;

Thanks for the fast reply, tho, amazing mod, and a great and much needed addition to the game

Furdereiher

Nov 25, 2019
Sorry if the question has already been answered but I just can't understand the reason of having blue, yellow and orange buttons in "Special Options --> Visit McCoy's lab to change things about myself". Can someone, please, explain me what excactly those buttons do ?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Sorry if the question has already been answered but I just can't understand the reason of having blue, yellow and orange buttons in "Special Options --> Visit McCoy's lab to change things about myself". Can someone, please, explain me what excactly those buttons do ?
Those aren't additions from this mod, they're from the base game.
Red lists the girls in your harem
Blue lists the girls that you've met
Yellow lists all of the girls
Orange resets the variables for the Halloween party (I think)

The buttons are mostly just there for debug purposes.

Furdereiher

Nov 25, 2019
Those aren't additions from this mod, they're from the base game.
Red lists the girls in your harem
Blue lists the girls that you've met
Yellow lists all of the girls
Orange resets the variables for the Halloween party (I think)

The buttons are mostly just there for debug purposes.
Thanks a lot for information

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Correction, the orange button tells you which girls were involved in the Halloween party.

lusaro

May 14, 2018
damn I left for like one week and there's so much updated stuff I'll have to start it all over again lmfao

kinda sad that no android porters have picked up on this mod yet, it's great and should literally be implemented on the base game

hell, even oni should learn a thing or two from this mod

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
A slutty Laura is always wearing her wolverine top and has stockings on under her pants. This is the clothing she picked for herself.

Reactions: Scooba Doo

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
A slutty Laura is always wearing her wolverine top and has stockings on under her pants. This is the clothing she picked for herself.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
One of the benefits to making your own mods are that you get to decide what goes in them. I'm a fan of stockings, so slutty girls all wear stockings. I like the look of Laura in her wolvie top, so she wears it when she decides to slut it up. You still have the option to assign her your own custom outfits, I didn't take that away.

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
One of the benefits to making your own mods are that you get to decide what goes in them. I'm a fan of stockings, so slutty girls all wear stockings. I like the look of Laura in her wolvie top, so she wears it when she decides to slut it up. You still have the option to assign her your own custom outfits, I didn't take that away.
Wouldn't it make more sense to have them not wear pants that cover the stockings as well?

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes