Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
may i suggest;
1) Add a console fix, to make it accessible.
2) steal whomsoevers code to make the bars drag-able, or something
3) perhaps add guide like indicators to menu options to get Rogue lust over 50 first day
4) Add same indicators for the massage using the MassageChart

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
may i suggest;
1) Add a console fix, to make it accessible.
2) steal whomsoevers code to make the bars drag-able, or something
3) perhaps add guide like indicators to menu options to get Rogue lust over 50 first day
4) Add same indicators for the massage using the MassageChart
Thanks for the suggestions. To be honest, I'm not trying to make a true "cheat mod", so don't expect to see 1&2 going forward. For 3, just be a polite horndog and it should work out, if not just get her horny above 75 without pulling out your dick on any other day and then go take a shower. I've actually been working on 4, but I'm almost entirely self-taught and I haven't quite reached the skill level to implement something like that, plus the massage cycle is almost 1000 lines of code and pretty daunting.

Last edited:
Reactions: aaronburr

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
2.0d is a bugfix.
I made a serious mistake with how I implemented store inventory monitoring to tell if things were out of stock, its been fixed for new games going forward, and there's a button to fix it manually in the store.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yo, Prime, now that your mod is well stablished and has overhauled significant aspects of the game, I'm curious about your future plans for it; are you thinking about adding more stuff, or are you satisfied with what it is right now?

Reactions: sick13

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Yo, Prime, now that your mod is well stablished and has overhauled significant aspects of the game, I'm curious about your future plans for it; are you thinking about adding more stuff, or are you satisfied with what it is right now?
I'm always tinkering a little bit. I don't have any "big" plans right now, but as I play around in the game anything that I think could be improved usually leads me to messing with the code. Right now I'm considering a level up perk that makes all the girls love each other, that'll unlock after all the other traits. Then again I've also considered making a perk that makes the girls all hate each other, just so their obedience actually means something when you force them to interact.

I'm also genuinely open to suggestions, and if I think they're within the general theme of my mod (and within my ability) I'll try to implement them.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I'm always tinkering a little bit. I don't have any "big" plans right now, but as I play around in the game anything that I think could be improved usually leads me to messing with the code. Right now I'm considering a level up perk that makes all the girls love each other, that'll unlock after all the other traits. Then again I've also considered making a perk that makes the girls all hate each other, just so their obedience actually means something when you force them to interact.

I'm also genuinely open to suggestions, and if I think they're within the general theme of my mod (and within my ability) I'll try to implement them.
That's cool, simply a general improvement already does good for a game like this. As for suggestions, I was thinking about that thing you added where the girls would dress more provocative of their own initative as their inhibitions dissappear, and we talked about how some people might not like that from the girls. So how about including variations in that behavior in the "change personality" option? For example, more to inhibition would lead to the girls dressing more and more openly, to the point where thei'd be topless or naked when the exhibitionist trait was unlocked. And more to love would lead to them dressing in such a way only privately with you.

grayfox127

May 4, 2017
What exactly do you have to do to unlock more abilities in the leveling menu? I have all 3 of Jean's stats maxed out (Love, Obedience, and Inhibition), but it still says "Get to know Jean better to unlock this".

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
If you could fix the boundaries bug that Oni seems incapable of fixing, despite causing it, I'll love you forever.

Selecting 'no' on boundaries doesn't save. They keep barging right in no matter what.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
What exactly do you have to do to unlock more abilities in the leveling menu? I have all 3 of Jean's stats maxed out (Love, Obedience, and Inhibition), but it still says "Get to know Jean better to unlock this".
Have vaginal sex with her 3 times total.

Reactions: grayfox127
Jul 11, 2019
it would be very cool to have customization options for the mc (player) character like extra skin colors, genital sizes and maybe perks related to that which will effect certain stuff like lust gains, stat gains like first pp encounters etc. cute pp/stallion pp play too

also maybe sexual perks you can get leveling up like cumslut etc but for mc like more endurance, giving more pleasure, cum regen during the day etc as like for example a cum slot refiled after time lapse

overall i feel like mc can use more work and personalization i was gonna add futa mc to this but it needs much more work so yeah lmao

oh also maybe we can add mc body size too lol (other than the pp ball size) like age too where mc can be a tenn, lil kid or a giant hulk

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
Doubt this will be on top of your priority list but when i play with this mod using JoiPlay on android i get the following:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Compiling ATL code at game/script Functions.rpy:4128
NameError: name 'DLoc' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 1070, in script call
File "script Scenes.rpyc", line 5475, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
File "renpy/character.py", line 1223, in __call__
File "renpy/character.py", line 875, in do_display
File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 568, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 558, in visit_all
File "renpy/atl.py", line 603, in visit
File "renpy/atl.py", line 510, in compile
File "renpy/atl.py", line 705, in compile
File "renpy/atl.py", line 953, in compile
File "renpy/atl.py", line 260, in eval
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>

```

This happens when i open the bathroom door while someone is inside(I'm assuming its Rogue as i just started the game) or go to the classroom.

Great job with the mod!

Jan 28, 2018
It would be awesome if we could see the outfits we created so far. A preview beside the outfit slot would be sick or only the text of the items or something like that. Not sure if that is possible or easy, but if so, i would appreciate it if you could make that happen.

ItSTheDarnNexus

Sep 21, 2019
I dont know if it's in your scope, but. I've always been bothered by the fact the girl we sleep with can wake up early and start giving us head, when we cant ... Feels a bit unfair to be exploited by the dame.

Do you think it would be possible to add the option to wake up early (circumventing the sleeping blowjob scene) and instead give us the option to play with a still asleep girl ? Animation would be the same as existing scenes, the only difference would be the girl keeps her eyes closed during the scene, the descriptive text points out we're essentially doing things sneakily to her and she reacts in her sleep, and the end point would be to cause an orgasm, waking the girl up. Possible actions would be the same as the normal sex menu.

It sounds complicated, but it could add something to interact with the girls. There could even be fitting dialogue options when the girls wakes up that gives either love, obedience or exhibition points. Thoughts ?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Doubt this will be on top of your priority list but when i play with this mod using JoiPlay on android i get the following:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Compiling ATL code at game/script Functions.rpy:4128

This happens when i open the bathroom door while someone is inside(I'm assuming its Rogue as i just started the game) or go to the classroom.

Great job with the mod!
This is an issue with the joiplay, nothing I can do to fix it

it would be very cool to have customization options for the mc (player) character like extra skin colors, genital sizes and maybe perks related to that which will effect certain stuff like lust gains, stat gains like first pp encounters etc. cute pp/stallion pp play too

also maybe sexual perks you can get leveling up like cumslut etc but for mc like more endurance, giving more pleasure, cum regen during the day etc as like for example a cum slot refiled after time lapse

overall i feel like mc can use more work and personalization i was gonna add futa mc to this but it needs much more work so yeah lmao

oh also maybe we can add mc body size too lol (other than the pp ball size) like age too where mc can be a tenn, lil kid or a giant hulk
All of those are beyond the scope of my mod, and everything in your second paragraph (except "give more pleasure") are already in the game.

It would be awesome if we could see the outfits we created so far. A preview beside the outfit slot would be sick or only the text of the items or something like that. Not sure if that is possible or easy, but if so, i would appreciate it if you could make that happen.
You can already do that. From the wardrobe menu choose Outfits->"Remember that outfit we put together"->"Throw on Custom X"

I dont know if it's in your scope, but. I've always been bothered by the fact the girl we sleep with can wake up early and start giving us head, when we cant ... Feels a bit unfair to be exploited by the dame...
This is an interesting idea, I might consider exploring it in a future release.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I think that making the girls a bit more proactive in the approach would be cool. For example, them suggesting taking a shower together, adding another girl to the harem or stuff like that would be great.

Jan 28, 2018
You can already do that. From the wardrobe menu choose Outfits->"Remember that outfit we put together"->"Throw on Custom X"
It would be easier to see which slot i already assigned an outfit to if i could see the outfits besides the outfit slots (as image or just the text) They could be to the side of the "You should remeber that one" and the "Remember that outfit we put together"-menu options.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
You could also expand on the dating mechanic. A way to make it a bit more interactive, even if its just some more options during the conversation or give a chance to earn more stats during the dates. So far its pretty lackluster, especially 2 girl dates.
Maybe you can tie the options to the new traits, like cumsluts demanding dessert and such.

Girls changing their clothes depending their stats is also nice, like Rogue going only a hoodie and short skirt and nothing else with high inhibition would be a great treat to see.

Also I always found weird how girls say their favorite thing is X but when they come for their daily touch they always go for a kiss when you choose the "Do whatever you would like" option (or at least for me, maybe its a bug).

Related to this interactions gets a bit boring, especially with high addictiveness, it would be good to have an option to just quickly get done with it. You can also make it a bit more interesting like first girls touch your face or hug you, with higher stats/relationship they give a quick sqeeze to your junk or something more kinky.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes