Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
You could also expand on the dating mechanic. A way to make it a bit more interactive, even if its just some more options during the conversation or give a chance to earn more stats during the dates. So far its pretty lackluster, especially 2 girl dates.
Maybe you can tie the options to the new traits, like cumsluts demanding dessert and such.

Girls changing their clothes depending their stats is also nice, like Rogue going only a hoodie and short skirt and nothing else with high inhibition would be a great treat to see.

Also I always found weird how girls say their favorite thing is X but when they come for their daily touch they always go for a kiss when you choose the "Do whatever you would like" option (or at least for me, maybe its a bug).

Related to this interactions gets a bit boring, especially with high addictiveness, it would be good to have an option to just quickly get done with it. You can also make it a bit more interesting like first girls touch your face or hug you, with higher stats/relationship they give a quick sqeeze to your junk or something more kinky.
I'll keep the dating mechanic in mind for future releases, I've always thought it was kind of lackluster. As to your point about interactions, if you kiss them for a few rounds and then whip out your dick they usually suggest something further from there, at least that's been my experience. As for getting addiction interactions done with quickly, just give them some serum.

Also, I just dropped an update for the mod, enjoy

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey Everyone,
I'm not super happy with Storm's special unlock. Most of the other girl's specials have something to do with their personalities or powers, and here's doesn't. Does anyone have a suggestion that would be a better fit for her upgrade? Do keep in mind that I do code, not art.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Hey Everyone,
I'm not super happy with Storm's special unlock. Most of the other girl's specials have something to do with their personalities or powers, and here's doesn't. Does anyone have a suggestion that would be a better fit for her upgrade? Do keep in mind that I do code, not art.
Maybe something similar to cumsluts/painsluts? First thing that comes to mind is every 3 orgasms from the trained girl regenerating some of your own, or the girls' orgasms rewinding time a little.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hey Everyone,
Something something african mother nature goddess something magic breastmilk that gives you back stamina...just saying.

Reactions: leathermax

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
How about she unlocks an ability that raises your xp when a certain condition is met? For example, you get xp every time you make a girl orgasm. Don't know about other, but I usually stop attending to class and training in the gym when I've gotten far enough with enough girls, so having a way of earning xp doing something fun would be cool.

V0idSeeker

May 20, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 319, in script call
call EventCalls
File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 4815, in script call
call Jumped #Launches the main event
File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 4997, in script call
call expression Girls[0].Tag + "_BJ_Prep" #call R_BJ_Prep
File "game/Rogue_HJ.rpy", line 1669, in script call
call Player_Cumming(RogueX)
File "game/script Orgasms.rpy", line 1736, in script call
call Girl_CleanCock(Ch_Focus) #Does the cleanup focused on the original Partner
File "game/prime_mod_2_1b.rpy", line 8153, in <module>
NameError: name 'Love' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 319, in script call
call EventCalls
File "game/prime_mod_2_1.rpyc", line 7106, in script call
File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 4815, in script call
call Jumped #Launches the main event
File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 4997, in script call
call expression Girls[0].Tag + "_BJ_Prep" #call R_BJ_Prep
File "game/Rogue_HJ.rpy", line 1669, in script call
call Player_Cumming(RogueX)
File "game/script Orgasms.rpy", line 1736, in script call
call Girl_CleanCock(Ch_Focus) #Does the cleanup focused on the original Partner
File "game/prime_mod_2_1.rpyc", line 8153, in script
File "D:\DF\Rogue-Like-0.996c\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\DF\Rogue-Like-0.996c\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/prime_mod_2_1b.rpy", line 8153, in <module>
NameError: name 'Love' is not defined
This error pops up when 2 cumsluts are present when one cleans you off. It doesn't crash the game, I can click ignore, but still, odd

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
This error pops up when 2 cumsluts are present when one cleans you off. It doesn't crash the game, I can click ignore, but still, odd
I probably mistyped a variable, I'll take a look at it and release a bug fix sometime this evening. Thanks for finding it!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
For storms ability, can I suggest that she either grants a bonus to : girls pleasure meter, or a reduction (like focus) to MCs cum meter? after all, she does seem to be the most sexually orientated girl of the lot.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Really not a fan of Kitty coming with 1 point of resistance out of the gate. It's a real pain in the ass.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Just so it's clear, do we need to fix the shop on a new game?
You shouldn't need to. The only issue I know of is that Rogue gets her own stockings/garterbelt out of the ether at some point even if you don't buy them for her, which might leave an extra set available for purchase from the store. There's really no way around this (unless you give her a set early on), so you may want to hit the fix button at some point after she has them (whether you gave them to her or not).

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020
You shouldn't need to. The only issue I know of is that Rogue gets her own stockings/garterbelt out of the ether at some point even if you don't buy them for her, which might leave an extra set available for purchase from the store. There's really no way around this (unless you give her a set early on), so you may want to hit the fix button at some point after she has them (whether you gave them to her or not).
So I decided to test it. It freezes the game for several seconds then throws an infinite loop exception.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rollback causes a CTD.
Rogue doesn't have the aforementioned apparel, don't know if this is why it throws the exception.
Also not sure what's going on with line 3304 being in unknown text.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
So I decided to test it. It freezes the game for several seconds then throws an infinite loop exception.

Rollback causes a CTD.
Rogue doesn't have the aforementioned apparel, don't know if this is why it throws the exception.
I just clicked it on mine with no issues, but that doesn't mean much. Which girls have you met? Do you know which clothes you've bought?

I probably won't be able to address it until tomorrow afternoon.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017

Rollback causes a CTD.
I think I cracked it, I found an old save that would replicate your results. It should be fixed now in 2.1d, which I just uploaded.

Reactions: cgleco
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes