• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020
I think I cracked it, I found an old save that would replicate your results. It should be fixed now in 2.1d, which I just uploaded.
I hate to be back so quickly, but I got another error, this time with more details. Rogue walked in while Emma was giving a titjob. Asked Rogue to "clean up," then got the error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rollback was successful, and letting Emma "clean up" produced no errors.

Reactions: prime559

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I hate to be back so quickly, but I got another error, this time with more details. Rogue walked in while Emma was giving a titjob. Asked Rogue to "clean up," then got the error.

Rollback was successful, and letting Emma "clean up" produced no errors.
Fixed in 2.1e
I'm kinda pissed at myself because I should have caught that when I fixed a related bug with 2.1c

Reactions: MLGKwikSkop

wickermayne

Dec 2, 2017
I noticed that some girls (maybe it's just Rogue) have a multiple cum patterns for facials (as in you cum once it's one design and then you cum again and there is a second design on top of it).

So, I'm assuming, different girls have different cum pattern designs, if you get what I mean. Would it be possible to add multiple cum patterns for each girl, like take the assets for the designs and put them for each girl so when you cum multiple times it adds on top or gives you a random pattern?

If it's impossible or not feasible I understand, just wondering if it is possible.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I noticed that some girls (maybe it's just Rogue) have a multiple cum patterns for facials (as in you cum once it's one design and then you cum again and there is a second design on top of it).

So, I'm assuming, different girls have different cum pattern designs, if you get what I mean. Would it be possible to add multiple cum patterns for each girl, like take the assets for the designs and put them for each girl so when you cum multiple times it adds on top or gives you a random pattern?

If it's impossible or not feasible I understand, just wondering if it is possible.
Its not so much design as it is layers, theres the mouth, first facial and second facial (this is when it starts covering their hair).

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Its not so much design as it is layers, theres the mouth, first facial and second facial (this is when it starts covering their hair).
The different possible values for "Girl.Spunk" are limited to: hair, facial, chin, mouth, tits, hand, belly, back, in & anal. There can be multiple values, so the first facial adds "facial" to her spunk value, the second adds "hair".

Besides code reasons, it's not really possible to add the spunk from one girl to another because their poses and animations vary too much. Rogue's facial spunk in her "sex" pose would end up floating on Emma's tits and belly if you tried to apply it to Emma during her sex pose, and that's just one example.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, Prime, I have a suggestion for high levels of inhibition: How about the girls start to not wear their towels in the showers? I think that'd be amazing.
Edit: Perhaps adding the option in their clothes change to select their shower apparel and instruct them to go naked, just like with swimwear or gym clothes.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey, Prime, I have a suggestion for high levels of inhibition: How about the girls start to not wear their towels in the showers? I think that'd be amazing.
Edit: Perhaps adding the option in their clothes change to select their shower apparel and instruct them to go naked, just like with swimwear or gym clothes.
I'll take a look at the code and see if your first suggestion is feasible. As to your edit, that would mean adding at least 1500-2000 lines of code to my mod, which I'm trying to keep small enough to keep in a single file without slowing down renpy.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I'll take a look at the code and see if your first suggestion is feasible. As to your edit, that would mean adding at least 1500-200 lines of code to my mod, which I'm trying to keep small enough to keep in a single file without slowing down renpy.
Oh, damn, I didn't know something so apparently insignificant would be that complex. Thank you for considering my request, though.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Done, now (in version 2.1f) they don't wear towels in the shower if their Inhibition is over 900 or if they're an exhibitionist. (Except the first time you meet Jean)

Oh, damn, I didn't know something so apparently insignificant would be that complex. Thank you for considering my request, though.
It's because of the way Oni has implemented wardrobe choices. Each girl has their own menu for it, rather than using a modular function. But even small changes can really bump up line count, for example this towel/nude change only really required 2 new lines of code, but I have to override the entire shower entry module to make any changes, so it comes out to just over 160 lines of code that I had to add to the mod.

And just for info, the mod as it stands right now is 7871 lines of code, with less than 100 of that being whitespace. My original mod that just added info to the GUI was under 250 lines.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Done, now (in version 2.1f) they don't wear towels in the shower if their Inhibition is over 900 or if they're an exhibitionist. (Except the first time you meet Jean)

It's because of the way Oni has implemented wardrobe choices. Each girl has their own menu for it, rather than using a modular function. But even small changes can really bump up line count, for example this towel/nude change only really required 2 new lines of code, but I have to override the entire shower entry module to make any changes, so it comes out to just over 160 lines of code that I had to add to the mod.

And just for info, the mod as it stands right now is 7871 lines of code, with less than 100 of that being whitespace. My original mod that just added info to the GUI was under 250 lines.
You're doing the gods work, my man.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
You're doing the gods work, my man.
In future versions Jean's requirement for no towel in the shower will be 1000 inhibition or exhibitionist, mostly because of the way her inhibition works. The other girls will remain at 900 or exhibitionist.

I'm not going to upload a new version just for that change, but it is in the pipeline.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Really not a fan of Kitty coming with 1 point of resistance out of the gate. It's a real pain in the ass.
Resistance in this mod works differently than in the base game. Essentially once you've unlocked your additional powers every girl gets a -1 modifier to resistance (it's a little more complicated than that behind the scenes). As such, it may seem like giving Kitty a +1 resistance right out the gate would be a handicap, but really she's just the only one that doesn't get a boost. You'll still get quickly fed up with how often she comes to you begging for release as long as you have maximum addiction turned on.

lebontruc

Jun 8, 2020
Hello, I never got the explanation from Xavier to get girls power (he called me but told me he'd explain the details later).
I have never seen a leveling menu either.
How does it works ?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hello, I never got the explanation from Xavier to get girls power (he called me but told me he'd explain the details later).
I have never seen a leveling menu either.
How does it works ?
The leveling menu can be accessed in your room from the "Special Options" menu

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
In future versions Jean's requirement for no towel in the shower will be 1000 inhibition or exhibitionist, mostly because of the way her inhibition works. The other girls will remain at 900 or exhibitionist.

I'm not going to upload a new version just for that change, but it is in the pipeline.
Now that you mention it, don't you think it's a lot of inhibition to go without towel to the shower, given that they accept to suntan naked in the pool and even strip publicly?
Not to be a bother or anything, after all, you included that feature pretty much because I asked, so no complaints on me; just wondering why'd you decide to make the threshold that high.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes