Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey, what are the console commands to give yourself abilities like more addictive touch?
Also, what are the commands of "Taboo" and "Loose" for?
1) That's a trade secret, but try setting your name as Prime
2) Taboo is a measurement of how embarrassing it is for a girl to do sex actions in public or in front of other girls, it's weighted against her stats for determining what she'll do. Loose determines how much she enjoys anal sex, you can max it out by fucking her in the ass 10 times.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
1) That's a trade secret, but try setting your name as Prime
2) Taboo is a measurement of how embarrassing it is for a girl to do sex actions in public or in front of other girls, it's weighted against her stats for determining what she'll do. Loose determines how much she enjoys anal sex, you can max it out by fucking her in the ass 10 times.
Nice, thank you

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I'm glad you updated. Trying to level laura's obed faster than inhib is so much easier with this.

Also, what exactly are the conditions for Laura coming up to you to ask to fuck?

Edit: instead of downloading the attachment, left clicking opens it in a new tab like a text document.

Last edited:

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Inhibition over 500

And what do the installation instructions say to do?
1.Thanks
2. I just thought it odd because the mod for 996 doesn't do that. When I download the f2mod using "save link as" it comes out as rpy instead of rpyc. I don't know if that is significant in anyway. Mod works great, thanks again.

Reactions: prime559

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
1.Thanks
2. I just thought it odd because the mod for 996 doesn't do that. When I download the f2mod using "save link as" it comes out as rpy instead of rpyc. I don't know if that is significant in anyway. Mod works great, thanks again.
Shit, thanks for pointing that out. Adding in a rpy instead of rpyc can cause script conflicts, I've reuploaded it as an rypc, thanks again.

Reactions: Crichton

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I'm unable to bring back the girls it causes an error. "name Totalgirl is not defined"
It looks like thats a bug i copied over from the base game, I'll have it patched in the next release, in the meantime you can enter this in the console (case sensitive):

ActiveGirls.append(RogueX)

It looks like it only applies to Rogue anyways

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Crichton

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Your mod is definitely enjoyable. I look forward to the future changes. Your version of cleaning where it becomes more intense the more dedicated the girl is a very nice touch.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I was wondering something. You are a good moder, and I remember you mentioned you really liked the Expanded mod. So, why don't you help the Tinymod guys with their version? As it is, they could be be stuck with it forever.

Barbetti

Feb 14, 2019
I'm trying to check out this mod, but the download keeps coming up as "Couldn't download - Network issue". I think it's got something to do with downloading attachments on F95Zone because I tried another mod and the attachment wouldn't download either, but conventional downloads from sites like Mega work.

Any suggestions?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I'm trying to check out this mod, but the download keeps coming up as "Couldn't download - Network issue". I think it's got something to do with downloading attachments on F95Zone because I tried another mod and the attachment wouldn't download either, but conventional downloads from sites like Mega work.

Any suggestions?
Yeah, it looks like the attachments server is down, give it a little while.

In the meantime here's a , but I won't be updating that in the future

Last edited:
Reactions: Barbetti

Barbetti

Feb 14, 2019
Yeah, it looks like the attachments server is down, give it a little while.

In the meantime here's a , but I won't be updating that in the future
Ah, I gotcha. I don't usually download attachments, so I wouldn't have even known that was a thing.

Thanks for the link. Looking forward to checking this out.

ArCade_256

May 31, 2021
Hey!

One situation in the game seemed ridiculous to me. I can give a book when a girl takes a shower. Where did she put it?

What do you think of the next idea? You cannot give a girl anything if she has nowhere to put the gift: if she is not in her room and naked / in her underwear / in a swimsuit / in a tracksuit.

Or it might depend on the location or something like that

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes