Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey prime i just thought of something, would it be possible to have the offhand actions during threesomes affect the background girl?
Like say, youre banging the main girl, and your offhand action is to rub the other girl to get them both going.
That's not feasible without rewriting the entire sex system, which is like 50% of the code.

Reactions: salscou

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That's not feasible without rewriting the entire sex system, which is like 50% of the code.
Understandable, i thought there could be a workaround seeing how the other girl is taking actions and her lust meter gets affected.

Papyasgore

Mar 25, 2019
it downloaded as a .jar for me. I don't know how. All it took was changing .jar to apk and it fixed itself. Most confusing 30 minutes for me.

Fatue

Jan 26, 2018
I don't know if its feasible but I wanted to give some suggestions:
- If you sleep with a girl and has 50+ lust points, she could wake you up having sex
- When a girl does something to you during a date, add the animation
- If you are in a room with 2 girls, you could play "truth & dare" (Kitty kisses Rogue; Rogue gives MC a bj; so on and so forth) but only with high inhibition
- If you go to the mall in a date, add option to buy meaningless stuff for boost stats (buy Kitty a plushy, Rogue a locket, Laura a weight, etc). Can be a 1 time thing, like the books

None of this is a necessity, just thought it would be nice to have.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
- If you are in a room with 2 girls, you could play "truth & dare" (Kitty kisses Rogue; Rogue gives MC a bj; so on and so forth) but only with high inhibition
- If you go to the mall in a date, add option to buy meaningless stuff for boost stats (buy Kitty a plushy, Rogue a locket, Laura a weight, etc). Can be a 1 time thing, like the books
These two sound interesting. The mall-date idea sounds feasible.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I don't know if its feasible but I wanted to give some suggestions:
- If you sleep with a girl and has 50+ lust points, she could wake you up having sex
- When a girl does something to you during a date, add the animation

None of this is a necessity, just thought it would be nice to have.
That truth & dare sound great. Maybe adding some other dares in like going to the swimming pool naked or entering Xavier's office to steal an item. Could become a very creative feature.

Reactions: Fatue

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Now that I think about it, it'd be pretty nice if girls could show you them coochies and ask "Hey, Zero, do you think I should shave?" Or something like that.

Jackson2204

Jan 27, 2021
not working for me just keep getting
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/prime_mod_3_0j_for_997.rpy", line 384, in <module>
NameError: name 'PlayerClass' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/1821762_prime_mod_3_0j_for_997.rpyc", line 384, in script
��(�m+��>�"��"���v������+�c����Aj���Gej�T��9�GH��:ɏ�<�!��ٛ��h~��XF�A����8GC$g{����x�87�8?�Og{;�h�)������g��>�����T�N�Yݤ���>O�젛���8����2�| ͼ,)/S)/s/�V�1N�
File "C:\Users\jacks\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\jacks\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/prime_mod_3_0j_for_997.rpy", line 384, in <module>
NameError: name 'PlayerClass' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like Prime Mod 0.997f2_3.0i

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
not working for me just keep getting

While running game code:
My only advice is to reinstall the base game from scratch (I'd suggest redownloading it from a different host), and reinstalling the mod on that clean install.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vraxous2

hornguy6

Jul 29, 2017
I saw you added flashing to your mod, which means I can't use any further updates of your mod because it overwrites my flashing flirt options I made for my own personal copy of the game. But if you're inclined, take a look at mine and feel free to add it to your mod. All you need is the relevant code from the flirting section of script Chat and once that's in, the script Flashing file should do the rest.

There's a few bugs here and there that I've been too lazy to iron out, but nothing game breaking. The stat requirements aren't really that balanced either, but adjust whatever you want to your own taste. It's an amateurish job to be sure, the code is not very clean.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I've noticed that there does seem to be code to allow Jubilee to give handjobs, which is accessible through the threesome menu (have her start giving you a handjob as the third person, then use the menu to switch to her):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does this mean it would be possible to edit the standard sex menu to have Jubilee give me a handjob outside of a threesome, or is this a special version for the threesome? I don't actually know, but I'm sure numerous people would like the option, imperfect as it is.

hornguy6

Jul 29, 2017
It's just a full code copy of Laura's code. It's not imperfect, it's a copy paste which means it's broken.

OneKleitox

Feb 15, 2021
This mod is great, I have been using it for little more than a week now, but I can't go back to the vanilla game anymore. You deserve way more praise and recognition for this work, Prime.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, there's a bug I've found a few times already. During the first few days, before Kitty arrives, whenever I'm in the shower and Rogue comes in, she's acompanied by Kitty. So far I've only been playing with the MC named Prime and the feature activated since the very moment I have control over my character, so I don't know if it's got something to do with it.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey, there's a bug I've found a few times already. During the first few days, before Kitty arrives, whenever I'm in the shower and Rogue comes in, she's acompanied by Kitty. So far I've only been playing with the MC named Prime and the feature activated since the very moment I have control over my character, so I don't know if it's got something to do with it.
I'll check it out, thanks for the report.

Reactions: leathermax

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I've uploaded 3.0k which introduces a new mode, streamlines studying alone, and fixed your bug. Check out the changelog.

technojaguar

Jan 5, 2020
I found this bug when I went to the leveling menu.
It appears whenever I try to level up the girls.

Code:

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (prime_mod_3_0k_for_997.rpy, line 2974)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 179, in script call
  File "game/1863765_prime_mod_3_0k_for_997.rpyc", line 9585, in script call
    h��jJ��E��)��E`hq2w�r76�ѾL���H�CY�    �%�5�,H_��    (`9F��+�

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes