Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Did jean really didnt have dildo actions?
Oni must have completely forgotten, or just blocked them to be a dick to jean and the people that wanted her as usual.
It's weird, the full code was included and ready for implementation, it just had a forced return before it. Maybe its buggy (I don't know I didn't fully test it) but it was there, so I unlocked it.

Reactions: Ghostload

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I know that everyone already asked this, but:

Will this be compatible with the latest update when it releases?

Reactions: imzahai

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Are you talking about the debug menu that Oni includes in the game, the one that's unlocked in my android build?
You can turn that on by activating developer mode in the console, the command is:
config.developer=True
Eh, is it possible to open developer console on Android? If so then how?
Otherwise, I see no point in the developer mode.
And he probably referred to the cheats available throught backpack and changing stats throught bragging the indicator on the stat panel but I not sure it was part of original releases by Oni but part of the Expanded mod and some others.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
FYI for those interested:
I don't typically start doing code review for Oni's releases until version "c" or "d" of each release. Expect a working version of 4.0 for 998 of my mod sometime next weekend (Assuming he releases in the next few days). I'll put up a "gold" version of 3.0 (3.1?) for 997 sometime over the next couple of days.

nuggington

Jun 20, 2017
Now that the Jubes blowjob art/animation is complete have you considered making it possible to have her blow you on first meeting since it's actually one of the dialogue options? asking for a friend :p
I second this, one thing I really like about this mod is that it makes it possible for you to do stuff with the girls on the first meeting (HJ from Emma, Rogue peeking on you etc.) In the newest version of the game Jubilee is willing to blow you pretty much straight after the first meeting so it would be cool if in the mod you can do it on the first night if you pick the right dialogue options.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I second this, one thing I really like about this mod is that it makes it possible for you to do stuff with the girls on the first meeting (HJ from Emma, Rogue peeking on you etc.) In the newest version of the game Jubilee is willing to blow you pretty much straight after the first meeting so it would be cool if in the mod you can do it on the first night if you pick the right dialogue options.
Wait whats that about rogue?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Now that the Jubes blowjob art/animation is complete have you considered making it possible to have her blow you on first meeting since it's actually one of the dialogue options? asking for a friend :p

I'd counter that Rogue, Kitty, Jean, Laura, and Storm don't do anything beyond flashing during my modified intros, so Jubilee won't either. Emma just happens to be especially slutty. Keep in mind during her unmodified intro Jubilee doesn't even flash you.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Mod version 4.0 for 998b is up. No major changes, just lining my code out with Oni's. There may be bugs as this is an early release. Please let me know if you find any. The android version should be up soon, when I have some downtime.
Unexpectedly quick one. Thanks for the good work, Prime.

RedFlex

Nov 30, 2017
1655082522976.png

Keep seeing this issue with classes when I try to take them. Issue occurs with mod. No issues with plain 998B version.

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
I'd counter that Rogue, Kitty, Jean, Laura, and Storm don't do anything beyond flashing during my modified intros, so Jubilee won't either. Emma just happens to be especially slutty. Keep in mind during her unmodified intro Jubilee doesn't even flash you.
How do you get them to flash you?

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes