Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Ive noticed that if you activate both big daddy and removing the addiction mechanic, you cant get the romantic route with rogue, maybe it is tied somewhat to her first addiction scene?
Probably, I'll see if I can fix it, but don't get your hopes up. In the meantime I'd suggest just leaving that mode off until you get her first "fix" interaction.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suspect this is an easy fix, but I have also attached my save file for easier debugging.
Just uploaded the fixed version

Ive noticed that if you activate both big daddy and removing the addiction mechanic, you cant get the romantic route with rogue, maybe it is tied somewhat to her first addiction scene?
There's no real way to solve this and serve the purposes of non-addictive mode (i.e. not being forced to interact with girls). All of the other girl's can be completely avoided except Rogue, so I won't be changing it. If you are interested in pursuing Rogue's love route I would suggest leaving non-addictive mode off until you've progressed far enough with her.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
There's no real way to solve this and serve the purposes of non-addictive mode (i.e. not being forced to interact with girls). All of the other girl's can be completely avoided except Rogue, so I won't be changing it. If you are interested in pursuing Rogue's love route I would suggest leaving non-addictive mode off until you've progressed far enough with her.
Yeah no problem, i was just wondering if it was a glitch or smething hard coded into the game.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
I just can't seem to figure out the requirements for Kitty's intro make out. Is it obidience, lust, and/or love based?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Just uploaded the fixed version
Thank you. On a side note: this isn't a big issue, but is anyone else having a problem going to class or the danger room sometimes only adds 13 or 14 points to the MC, but 15 to the other characters? I'm sure this is an issue with the main game, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Thank you. On a side note: this isn't a big issue, but is anyone else having a problem going to class or the danger room sometimes only adds 13 or 14 points to the MC, but 15 to the other characters? I'm sure this is an issue with the main game, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue.
Girls XP for actions is just 15, your XP is (0.15*RoundsRemaining) rounded down to the nearest whole number. If you're already in the room and haven't performed any chat/travel actions you get 15.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
So (using mod 2 versions ago, second for 998) when you are gathering "harem" asking them to add another girl, there is a scene when they call other girls, but then complain that it's "too crowded" and only 2 are staying. Then suggestion that you call a third one, which will make one of the others to leave. Wery weird sequence of events. Can they actually stop doing so and just stay "among other" like in the faculties? I mean, I understand that rooms at the Xavier's institutions aren't that big, but I seen 12 people sitting in the room 2 times smaller than what they have in the Animated.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
So (using mod 2 versions ago, second for 998) when you are gathering "harem" asking them to add another girl, there is a scene when they call other girls, but then complain that it's "too crowded" and only 2 are staying. Then suggestion that you call a third one, which will make one of the others to leave. Wery weird sequence of events. Can they actually stop doing so and just stay "among other" like in the faculties? I mean, I understand that rooms at the Xavier's institutions aren't that big, but I seen 12 people sitting in the room 2 times smaller than what they have in the Animated.
Thats got nothing to do with the mod.

M-shan

Jun 1, 2020
Does this mod have Girl stat info? Info like How many we kiss? and all that. I read the mod description but I don't find it (Or I'm just blind).Typing in the console about how many times we do THE DEEDS is very time consuming.

If not, are you planning to add it to your mod?

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
prime559 During Laura's introduction, if she orgasms from your touch, you set her Obedience to 100 instead of just adding 100 to it. Was this intentional?

Also, separate request: I'm always wanting more forms of agency from the girls. In the classroom, switching from morning to afternoon when MC is already there and girls come in, Oni has this possible mechanic where they might sit next to him. From what I've experienced, this actually only successfully happens with Rogue when she is the only person entering the room. Is this mechanic specifically for her alone, or is this a bit broken? Maybe you could adjust some things about it to get the ladies to show the MC interest?

graaarg

Jun 10, 2017
Storm's pool event appears to be borked when going to the pool at night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reproducible on bughunt1 version. Seems to work fine after fixing the offending if statement.

Reactions: prime559

GreyOverLord

Dec 1, 2017
After talking with Laura, who was originally a "painslut", closer, I had a question that had already been "voiced" here earlier, but I did not find an answer to it, namely:
why do painsluts lose love points when you hit them? it doesn't make sense if they like pain they should get love points.
Can anyone answer what is the logic if I am missing it?
You spank a girl, and she becomes more "horny" and sometimes more "obedient".
You turn a girl into a "painslut" and now she enjoys it more, but suddenly she "doesn't like" it so much that she likes you less?
I could understand if before turning into "painslut" they would lose "love" and after the transformation they would stop or even begin to receive it, but so...

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
After talking with Laura, who was originally a "painslut", closer, I had a question that had already been "voiced" here earlier, but I did not find an answer to it, namely:

Can anyone answer what is the logic if I am missing it?
You spank a girl, and she becomes more "horny" and sometimes more "obedient".
You turn a girl into a "painslut" and now she enjoys it more, but suddenly she "doesn't like" it so much that she likes you less?
I could understand if before turning into "painslut" they would lose "love" and after the transformation they would stop or even begin to receive it, but so...
Because I said so. Also painsluts don't just lose love when you spank them, they gain obedience and inhibition points. So if you want to do an obedience run rather than a love run, you have options.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Because I said so. Also painsluts don't just lose love when you spank them, they gain obedience and inhibition points. So if you want to do an obedience run rather than a love run, you have options.
I'm fine with how you do it, but it can be annoying once you start getting the girls close to max stats. You lose Love points but don't gain any other stats. I've just learned to either not spank the ladies at that point or to not turn them into pain sluts.

Reactions: Testerguy19

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I think it would be great if when girls reach max stats it unlock a trait, someting like absolute love/obedience/inhibition, that don't let said trait decrease
Is that an issue though? I don't know about Love but Obedience and Uninhibition hardly decrease enough to block anything after reaching max before you increase them again, if they even decrease.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes