Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Now that you mention it, know what would be a cool encounter?
What if you could randomly find the girls jilling off or lezzing out in your room?
Like, imagine your going back to use the leveling meno and find emma smelling your pillows.
That'd be funny but kinda terrifying if you think about it. Now it's not that the haremblob follows you whenever you run back to your room.. they're already there!

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So for android how does on change the resolution? In this instance the game only uses half the screen not all of it. I asked before in the plain thread but no one answered.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
So for android how does on change the resolution? In this instance the game only uses half the screen not all of it. I asked before in the plain thread but no one answered.
No idea, as far as I know it just scales to fit the smallest dimension. On my Galaxy S22+ I have black bars on either side that combined are almost the size of the play area. I have an old knock-off tablet with a weird resolution and the black bars are on the top & bottom instead.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I got a Samsung tablet a and a ZTE axel blade a7p the tablet doesn't have as aggressive black bars, just my phone is fuxking tiny. I tried to find some answers but just got info on how to port renpy games to android. I'll have to look some more up in the future about it I guess.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I got a Samsung tablet a and a ZTE axel blade a7p the tablet doesn't have as aggressive black bars, just my phone is fuxking tiny. I tried to find some answers but just got info on how to port renpy games to android. I'll have to look some more up in the future about it I guess.
At the end of the day, its going to be fucked up on most modern widescreen devices. Oni releases in 1024x768 (4:3) resolution, widescreen (16:9) and Ultrawide (21:9) devices have no option but to put black space where the game doesn't render.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yo, Prime, recently picked the game up after a while, and Storm was giving me issues for seeing her naked in the shower, after which she very offendedly wraped a towel around her head leaving the rest of her body still exposed. Something similar happens when she's only wearing a towel and you offer a massage. The usual "take your top off" dialogue triggers even though she's fuckign naked. Although this all is quite funny, it's also pretty stupid. Would you consider changing some of these things here and there to make the responses more logical?

Reactions: quiboune

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Yo, Prime, recently picked the game up after a while, and Storm was giving me issues for seeing her naked in the shower, after which she very offendedly wraped a towel around her head leaving the rest of her body still exposed. Something similar happens when she's only wearing a towel and you offer a massage. The usual "take your top off" dialogue triggers even though she's fuckign naked. Although this all is quite funny, it's also pretty stupid. Would you consider changing some of these things here and there to make the responses more logical?
I'll take a look, some of that logic is pretty deep in the clothing code, so no promises.

Reactions: leathermax

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I updated it to version B and now it doesnt recognize any of the older saves, it acts as if the game was brand new.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
PC, i used the same folder where i had the previus version.
You're the first person to report this issue, and I'm unable to reproduce it. I didn't make any changes to the part of the code that deals with saves, or game identification so I really don't know whats wrong.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes