Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I answered you in the main thread.
hey, i have a problem. I have storm calling me lover+daddy+master+whatever, but she refuses to tell xavier to not bother us. What the heck am i missing? Also, i would really like more clothes in this or other mods. There are too lil sexy legwear, imo.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
hey, i have a problem. I have storm calling me lover+daddy+master+whatever, but she refuses to tell xavier to not bother us. What the heck am i missing? Also, i would really like more clothes in this or other mods. There are too lil sexy legwear, imo.
You need to take her to Xavier's office at night and search the right hand drawer.

Reactions: thirstyman

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Could someone tell me how I can change rogues mood...? I think I've maxed her out but she looks sad :(. She has this expression on her face all the time. I tried changing her personality but that doesn't work.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Could someone tell me how I can change rogues mood...? I think I've maxed her out but she looks sad :(. She has this expression on her face all the time. I tried changing her personality but that doesn't work.
She'll go back from being upset after around a day. She's upset that you are making her do things. Don't force her, and she'll be happier after a while.

Reactions: Prezcot

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
if you're comfortable with command codes, can you tell me what face that's called by the game? the command to find out would be:

Girl.Emote
or
RogueX.Emote

the command is case-sensitive

I'm guessing that she's "sad", most of the time this is caused by addiction over 75, or from using her addiction to force her to do things that she really doesn't want to do. The only way to prevent this is to keep her addiction low either by keeping her satisfied or increasing her resistance, and to stop forcing her to do stuff she doesn't want to do - she'll eventually "forget" being forced after a few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prezcot

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
if you're comfortable with command codes, can you tell me what face that's called by the game? the command to find out would be:

Girl.Emote
or
RogueX.Emote

the command is case-sensitive

I'm guessing that she's "sad", most of the time this is caused by addiction over 75, or from using her addiction to force her to do things that she really doesn't want to do. The only way to prevent this is to keep her addiction low either by keeping her satisfied or increasing her resistance, and to stop forcing her to do stuff she doesn't want to do - she'll eventually "forget" being forced after a few days.
I managed to fix it by following the instructions of the comment above you.
Since you wanted the emote name

Xv220

Jul 2, 2020
En algún momento de este fin de semana lanzaré una versión para Android de mi mod que también incorpora el mod de sexo Jubilee de DittyMyMan, aún se podrá alternar.
[/COTIZAR
Thanks men for make this beautiful apk
LoL really thanks

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Overview:
Hi
I suck at formatting for forums, but I make mods. Previously I made a little mod for Rogue-like: Evolution that expands on the info available on the GUI. Well, I've expanded on that a little bit, including changes to the leveling system, changes to girl's behavior, changes to the shop, and really too much to list in a simple overview. So here's the new version, compatible with 997d/e/f2 or 998b.

Mod Updated: 7/09/2022
Game/Creator: Oni
Modder: prime559
Mod Version: 4.0b
Game Version: 0.998c
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CHANGELOG

Mod Version 4.0b for 998c

I got tired of waiting for Oni, so:
-Introducing Jubilee's power: Sexual Vampirism
-Triggered every 4 times you make a girl orgasm in a single session (4, 8, 12...)
-If she has 2 or more action points, it drains one and increases your semen points by one (but not more than your max semen)
-If she has spare XP, you'll steal 15 XP from her. This will not lower her level.
-In a threesome it only applies to the active girl, not the partner.
-Unlocked by eating Jubilee's pussy to orgasm on 3 separate occasions.
Mod Version 3.1 for 997f2
-Fixed a bug in Storm's intro when asking her to put clothing on.
-Kitty now goes to the pool instead of her room after her intro.
-Android version now includes my title screen, which is available as an optional download for PC releases.
-This is the final release of my mod for RLE version 997. Further releases will be built on 998. I will leave the downloads for version 3.1 up until 998 is stable.
This mod is now recognized as a separate game by Renpy. As such it will have it's own saves. It might import saves from the base game, but now it will store its own future saves in a separate folder in your appdata folder.
Unlocking Girl's Powers Explained:
Installation Instructions:
Compatibility with cheat mods:

This mod is generally not compatible with any other mods, and I have no plans to implement any compatibility.
Specifically it is not compatible with most of the current cheat mods, as they modify the same GUI calls that this mod does.
The only cheat mod that has partial compatibility is Rogue Like: Two steps forward but the "Player" cheats in that mod will conflict with this mod. This is no longer true since I have made changes to how leveling/xp works. There is no longer any compatiblity with any cheat mods.

This mod is NOT a cheat mod, I have no intention of making it a cheat mod, and cheat mods will interfere with most content added by this mod, if you want to cheat at the game install a different mod.

---------------

THIS MOD IS A MAJOR OVERHAUL TO THE GAME. IT MUST ADDED TO A NEW CLEAN INSTALL OF THE BASE GAME (997d/e/f2) AND YOU MUST START A NEW GAME. UNREN WILL BREAK THIS MOD.
I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT SAVES PRIOR TO BASE GAME VERSION 997d WITH MOD VERSION 3.0 WILL BE COMPATIBLE.

MOD VERSION 3.1 IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH GAME VERSION 997F2

MOD VERSION 4.0 IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH GAME VERSION 998B/C

---------------

If you like this mod, please leave a review, thanks!

---------------

DOWNLOADS
Version 3.1 for RLE 997

Windows/Mac/Linux (right-click, save as): F95Zone
Optional titleimage (right-click, save as): F95Zone
Android: - -
------

Version 4.0b for RLE 998
Windows/Mac/Linux (right-click, save as): F95Zone
Optional titleimage (right-click, save as): F95Zone
Android: - -

------
Unmodified Base Game Android Apk of 998c
- - -

View attachment 1522338 View attachment 1522339 View attachment 1522340 View attachment 1522341 View attachment 1522342 View attachment 1631545 View attachment 1873457
Magnificent mod. Just a feedback. You really should put support for android 12 since it warns when I launch that the app was made for android 11

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Magnificent mod. Just a feedback. You really should put support for android 12 since it warns when I launch that the app was made for android 11
No can do. The version of renpy that Oni codes the original on is too out of date to compile an apk for android 5+.

• Sad
Reactions: dankmeme09
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes