YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I don't even wanna know what a geneussy is stop misusing works tbh. Anyways have fun testerguy, I haven't even played since 0.998a it's just so disappointing how lackluster storms doggy is.
x-geneussy
x-gene (the gene that makes people be mutants) pussy
mutant girl pussy
sex with female x-men (x-women? I... don't follow the comics, and all the official x-men media I consume of it was after it is filtered in my native language)

Reactions: Testerguy19

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Something you forgot to mention. From what I could find of their work here anyway.

- MrZed uses 3d models and animations which can be acquired through numerous 3rd parties and modified to suit MrZed's needs.

- Oni uses hand drawn models and animations all of which he creates by himself.
That exactly is the problem. Oni does everything himself. What he should do is focus on the art and animation, and leave the coding to someone you know competent? Oni's an artist not a programmer.

I don't know anything about MrZed since this is the first I have heard of him, but from this conversation seems like MrZed's a coder and not a artist / 3d modeler. But that just pushes the point is do what you are competent at and outsource other components from competent sources.

Almost every good game on this site usually starts off with 1 developer who eventually hires other team members to help them out. Cause no one can do art, write dialogue, and code all by themselves in any reasonable manner.

If Oni wants to learn to code then make that his full time job and leave someone else to do the art an animation. Pretty sure there are plenty of artist that Oni can pay to replicate his art style, and tons of people who can do the trial and error part of the animation in Renpy.

Oni makes enough to pay the salary of 2 people. $10K a month is $120K a year. If he split the income 50-50 with someone he would still make $60K a year which is enough to live comfortably in like most places in the US. Even if he hired a full time contractor for $20 / hr that would only be $41,600 a year, and would still have $78,400 for himself pre-tax.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Yeah. not only this one, but also Something Unlimited, have artist without much coding experience as creators, and due to that final game itself suffers. They get high enough patreon to hire someone who knows what they are doing, but as they would need to, you know, hire someone else to do the coding from then on (since, if they are working now with better coding, they need to either learn to work with it or keep hiring the coder for future updates...)

There is a reason one of the most successful games here was Four Element Trainer before cbob got deeply depressed, because there was cbob and matty splitting coding and art, one for each, and both working together in the story.
And when they took too long for proper updates, they even froze their patreon until cbob could go back to work on it.
By the way, I need to check there, hopefully it has already return since I last played them. As someone suffering from depression myself, I can understand the struggle.

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
If Oni wants to learn to code then make that his full time job and leave someone else to do the art an animation. Pretty sure there are plenty of artist that Oni can pay to replicate his art style, and tons of people who can do the trial and error part of the animation in Renpy.

Oni makes enough to pay the salary of 2 people. $10K a month is $120K a year. If he split the income 50-50 with someone he would still make $60K a year which is enough to live comfortably in like most places in the US. Even if he hired a full time contractor for $20 / hr that would only be $41,600 a year, and would still have $78,400 for himself pre-tax.
Alright big brain quiz time. Game first came out in 2016? So that's 6 years ago, presumably enough time to at least make you learn and be familiar enough with python coding, even for a person with zero knowledge and laziness(and this is for a dood who's developing his own game, so oni should've learned all these years right?right?)

Now, he could've hired people to share the workload if his excuse is he has an actual job aside from making this game or whatever his usual excuses are, but he didn't. A lot of "could have" decisions to make every process of development more convenient for oni, but he chose not to. So why would a person with enough money to pay several people who has skills to help you and make your life easier but you inherently decided not to?

a. Ego, this game is my baby. I'll develop it on my own even tho i still never get better with coding/animating after 6 years.
b. I love money and will not spend it to hire people even tho i still never get better with coding/animating after 6 years
c. All of the above

[30 marks]

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I have come back with DNA test results, and this game is not what I would expect in this state. A very sloppy, half assed attempt for more Jubilee fellatio, the Storm doggy pose is well, yes copied but better when she's riding your cock. No one fixed those damn juggle physics. Get a real programmer my dudes. And Jean is just...*sigh* let's just stick with fucking Rogue, Kitty, Laura and Emma. I do noticed there is one more slot...who do you think the lucky girl will fill out for the eighth spot?

We might as well wait for a year and actually spend time at the gym or working instead for this game to finish lmao

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah. not only this one, but also Something Unlimited, have artist without much coding experience as creators, and due to that final game itself suffers. They get high enough patreon to hire someone who knows what they are doing, but as they would need to, you know, hire someone else to do the coding from then on (since, if they are working now with better coding, they need to either learn to work with it or keep hiring the coder for future updates...)

There is a reason one of the most successful games here was Four Element Trainer before cbob got deeply depressed, because there was cbob and matty splitting coding and art, one for each, and both working together in the story.
And when they took too long for proper updates, they even froze their patreon until cbob could go back to work on it.
By the way, I need to check there, hopefully it has already return since I last played them. As someone suffering from depression myself, I can understand the struggle.
At least Four Elements has been finished (with success i might add).
Do we know what's next for MITY? He was talking about a teen titans game or Ben 10?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The 18titan is supposedly a side project forever dunno what he's doing as a main if he goes Ben ten he should use some other Mc so people can customize him or something. I just dislike incest not my thing.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
We might as well wait for a year and actually spend time at the gym or working instead for this game to finish lmao
I just wait until a girl is complete-ish now. Haven't played any of the versions with Jubilee yet because I'm waiting until vaginal and anal are available, which is about as close to finished as Oni gets.

Oct 21, 2019
I agree that Oni is stubborn and really should get more people to help out instead of letting his greed take over. Like I get it wanting to save money how ever you can but when you have a fandom to appease not getting games out on time or in this case updates kills the excitement. Now I might be the minority but I enjoy playing this game multiple times, I've seen literally everything it has to offer but I keep coming back to it even though at this point most people would be sick of it. I don't know why to be honest only things I can think of that keeps me hooked is that is revolves around a show I grew up with, seeing these characters although not actually like them have a second chance at life is cool. X-Men Evolution should of continued but oh well also another reason I keep coming back is that all the girls are rather endearing like you can tell they like you and care to be around you... (Well most of them anyway) their kinda well written and the art on the girls isn't bad either. Well for some animations lol.

Anyway just my two cents, here's hoping Oni actually see's what he's doing is detrimental to the progress of his game and get's other people on board to help out in area's he take's to much time on.

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
I agree that Oni is stubborn and really should get more people to help out instead of letting his greed take over....
i'm only quoting that because that's all i know from your discussion, but i must add here that i understand him completely.
i can't imagine working on my small project with anyone just because i fucking hate working with some internet people who i don't even care to know.
idk if that's his case tho

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes