Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I don't think this particular example is due to poor programming. It makes sense that she is caught on in the situation and agrees to stay in the shower and do something naughty. It could also be due to the lust meter being higher in the shower situation and making her being more open to sexy stuff.

Reactions: SwoleSquid
Sep 20, 2020
I don't think this particular example is due to poor programming. It makes sense that she is caught on in the situation and agrees to stay in the shower and do something naughty. It could also be due to the lust meter being higher in the shower situation and making her being more open to sexy stuff.
Yes but the thing is her lust was quite low. She wouldn't even undress her mesh infront of me the last night but now she's nude and also saw my dick and started touching it. I don't really think that makes sense.

But nonetheless - It's a fkin awesome game. I don't know why but this game has so much replayability. It doesn't have the best CG not does it have the best writing but something about this game makes it so damn replayable. I really enjoy the interactions between the girls and the MC in different situations.

I first played the prime mod and then went back to the original Oni version and this made me appreciate prime's work so much more. The difference is night and day. The added options in flirt menu, girls wearing no underwear or lacy underwear on their own and so much more. Its jst awesome

Last edited:
Reactions: leathermax

thedinghy

Sep 1, 2021
why do threesomes that include Laura /X-23 consistently crash the game for me? is that a common occurrence and does it happen with other combinations of girls?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
why do threesomes that include Laura /X-23 consistently crash the game for me? is that a common occurrence and does it happen with other combinations of girls?
There's a statcheck in threesomes that check if girl1 likes girl2, somewhere in Oni's code it checks if Laura likes herself and throws out an error. If you upload a save right before it happens I can take a look at it.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Havent had that happen tbh, and laura keeps getting herself on threesomes.

Reactions: JaSteel

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
i don't know if you can fix it but there is a version of dittyman that add some new stuff and when you select massage hints in the start the game crashed.
this is the version: https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-998c-oni.14/post-8798403
edit: i forgot the traceback and the log
Seeing as how Oni just dropped 999, I won't be updating my mod to reflect dittmyman's update, since 999 added stock Jubilee poses.

I will be releasing a preliminary version 5.0 of my mod in the next couple of days after I do a code review. For now my mod is NOT compatible with 999.

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
Seeing as how Oni just dropped 999, I won't be updating my mod to reflect dittmyman's update, since 999 added stock Jubilee poses.

I will be releasing a preliminary version 5.0 of my mod in the next couple of days after I do a code review. For now my mod is NOT compatible with 999.
Thats fair, but i'm not talking about dittymyman jubes poses, i'm talking the remake base game he make. look at the link i leave before, but if you just wanna update to 5.0 no problem man, thanks for answer.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
The beta version of my mod for 999a is up.

Mostly minor changes and some bugs fixed (specifically massage bugs). I'm sure I managed to add a few new bugs all on my own though.

I have, however, dropped support for Dittymyman's Jubille sex mod. It was nice to include it when there was no option to fuck her in the base game, but now that sex with her is available I'm going to stick with the default option.

Also, with 998 being stable and 999 in preliminary release, I will be dropping support for version 997. Expect downloads for mod version 3 to disappear sometime in early October.

Edit: I just noticed some issues at the Halloween party if you have met girls out of order, I'll take a closer look at that tommorow. In the meantime just don't do the party until you've met them all.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It seems its having the same problem as the last version of the mod for .998, it detects the game as its own thing so your saves with vanilla or previus versions dont show up.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
It seems its having the same problem as the last version of the mod for .998, it detects the game as its own thing so your saves with vanilla or previus versions dont show up.
It's not supposed to share saves with vanilla. Are you saying that your saves from 4.0 of the mod are not loading for version 5.0?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It's not supposed to share saves with vanilla. Are you saying that your saves from 4.0 of the mod are not loading for version 5.0?
Neither vanilla nor 4.0, but if its supposed to be its own version now i understand why its happening though.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
It's neat that a new version of Rogue-like: Evolution out with Jubilee sex positions, but I'm wondering how long it would take to update this mod to be compatible with the latest version?

Reactions: Ssato243
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes