Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
has the issue with Rogue's love route not activating if you play the nonaddictive route been solved? Noticed that she never brings it up as I don't take the drugdealer path.
If you deactivate it, she will have the love events and you can activate it after that.

Makall

Jan 12, 2018
I don't know if it's too much work, but it would be nice if the game show a better indicator of how much a girl like another when you ask them (even if it's a basic like '476/1000' or what not), because as of right now, it's kinda vague sometimes

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I don't know if it's too much work, but it would be nice if the game show a better indicator of how much a girl like another when you ask them (even if it's a basic like '476/1000' or what not), because as of right now, it's kinda vague sometimes
On PC, if you hover your mouse over their statbars you'll see a pop-up with the numerical value for individual stats.

Makall

Jan 12, 2018
On PC, if you hover your mouse over their statbars you'll see a pop-up with the numerical value for individual stats.
That i know, i mean about the LikeS.[girl] stats, the one that checks how much X girl likes Y girl;

Also, recently, while messing with another mod, i saw that there's diferent interactions and reactions from girls to whenever the MC asks or just straight up cum inside her, and most of them feels like a missing link in between been able to fuck them, and the full on control over them.

It feels like a waste of checks now, because whenever the player Can have sex with them, the value for Sex itself is higher than the check for other reactions on creampies, and when messing with the stats, anything that falls in between these lower checks, the girl tries to leave asap, what to you think about these?

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Probably, I'll check it out and try to put something out this weekend.
I took a shot at installing the current version of the Prime Mod into the .999d base game and ran it. So far, no errors or issues, but the game runs a little like shit and lags a bit more than usual right off the bat. Even with a new game.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I'm just trying the 999d version with the Prime mod, and when I got to the console to add stat points I type Player.StatPoints=9999 but when I click enter it doesn't introduce the command and no stat point is added. Could it be a bug?

Edit: Nevermind, I left the console, opened it again and this time I was able to introduce the command. Still, a rare occurence.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Nerovagon

Jun 5, 2021
this may be a stupid question, but how can I get Xavieri to stop bothering me when I'm in public with the girls?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
this may be a stupid question, but how can I get Xavieri to stop bothering me when I'm in public with the girls?
IIRC: you bring a girl with you to break into his office at night, search around, she'll find something to blackmail him with. Then next time he interrupts you two's fun and drags you into his office, you show him the kompromat and he'll lay off and even raise your stipend a little... though you will have to put up with his telepathic voyeur commentary whenever you get freaky with that girl in public from then on. You can repeat this process with each of the student girls, but not Storm or Emma Frost - he can pretend not to notice exhibitionism among students, but teachers getting in on the fun (not to mention a student getting in on said teachers) is a bridge too far I guess.

dawda1

Apr 22, 2017
IIRC: you bring a girl with you to break into his office at night, search around, she'll find something to blackmail him with. Then next time he interrupts you two's fun and drags you into his office, you show him the kompromat and he'll lay off and even raise your stipend a little... though you will have to put up with his telepathic voyeur commentary whenever you get freaky with that girl in public from then on. You can repeat this process with each of the student girls, but not Storm or Emma Frost - he can pretend not to notice exhibitionism among students, but teachers getting in on the fun (not to mention a student getting in on said teachers) is a bridge too far I guess.
There is a way to stop Xavier bothering you for every girl, including teachers. Also the blackmail material is only needed for Kitty and Storm. Every other girl, including Emma you just need high stats and both you and the girl to be level 5 or above.

Reactions: Klony

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I don't know if you also fix small bugs but when you flip Kitty's skirt, some comment by Emma always shows up.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, Prime, I was wondering, is it feasible to make Storm's default outfit when in her own room as well as her sleepwear naked? It's something that's bugged me for a while. You meet her naked in her room, she says it's her style, and doesn't even cover herself in the showers, but then whenever you're in her room, she's fully dressed. I mean, she even sleeps clothed, wtf.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hey, Prime, I was wondering, is it feasible to make Storm's default outfit when in her own room as well as her sleepwear naked? It's something that's bugged me for a while. You meet her naked in her room, she says it's her style, and doesn't even cover herself in the showers, but then whenever you're in her room, she's fully dressed. I mean, she even sleeps clothed, wtf.
Magic.

• Sad
Reactions: leathermax

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
She needs to, now she has a perpetually horny dumbass trying to get into her room every now and then.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Changing her sleepwear is doable for sure. I can try setting her private wear as nude too by default, but no promises that it won't throw errors and have to be scrapped.

Right now I'm in the middle of a giant project at work, so I haven't had any time to spare for working on the mod. I appreciate the patience.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes