Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Reijin0

Jun 30, 2017
Out of curiosity, how does the cheating behind someone's back mechanic in this game actually work? I've seen some dialogue options for it but it doesn't seem to actually work.
It kinda works but it's hard to trigger properly and personally I only made it work with Rogue, you need high love and lower submission and inhibition, then go all out with other girls in front of her or just ignore her until it procs.

I mean it's hard to achieve because almost any action boosts every single stat by a huge amount when dealing with Rogue while for the other girls it takes way too much time to increase any particular stat to a decent degree for you to just focus on one and ignore the rest, when you can just farm all of them.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Out of curiosity, how does the cheating behind someone's back mechanic in this game actually work? I've seen some dialogue options for it but it doesn't seem to actually work.
It's only counts as cheating in the game when you two are official.
Then, if girl walk on you when you are lewding other girl, without having her agree in the first place, she will be angry and leave. When she will refuse to talk with you for a while, as well as lose bunch of Love points.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morrowind542
Nov 26, 2020
Half Full save: Roughe and Katie almost max stats with save editor save:

If u set up love to max game kinda goes wierd. Other girls also have almost max stats exept love. Just tested if it works.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Along with the prime mod I think this will keep me happy for a while, even though I know we'll be repeating stuff over and over again for thousands of times

Reactions: Coyleman

_Tagged_

Mar 25, 2020
I do not know if this is a bug or not, but with the "daddy mod" enabled, Rogue refuses to become a girlfriend

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I do not know if this is a bug or not, but with the "daddy mod" enabled, Rogue refuses to become a girlfriend
That's working as intended, you can't get the "daddy" title from girls who love you enough to be eligible to be girlfriends.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Need some beta testers for my Halloween party fix. Please try it with various combinations of girls unlocked, thanks. Also, Laura's scene should be different depending on if Kitty is unlocked or not. Be sure to remove the normal version of my mod with this, thats all included anyways.

PC only.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Need some beta testers for my Halloween party fix. Please try it with various combinations of girls unlocked, thanks. Also, Laura's scene should be different depending on if Kitty is unlocked or not. Be sure to remove the normal version of my mod with this, thats all included anyways.

PC only.
Well ive only been able to test it with a maxed out save, i tried all the options, nothing seems off, but i also dont see whats changed.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Well ive only been able to test it with a maxed out save, i tried all the options, nothing seems off, but i also dont see whats changed.
It should appear as though nothing has changed. The issue was that the party wasn't set up to handle unlocking girls out of order. For example, if you'd unlocked Rogue, Kitty, Jean, Laura, Storm, and Jubilee but not Emma, the party would only include Rogue, Kitty, Laura and Jean.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It should appear as though nothing has changed. The issue was that the party wasn't set up to handle unlocking girls out of order. For example, if you'd unlocked Rogue, Kitty, Jean, Laura, Storm, and Jubilee but not Emma, the party would only include Rogue, Kitty, Laura and Jean.
Shit, ill try a new run then when i have some free time.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh so that's what you're fixing I thought you were gonna add the option to bang the girls but hey it's wonky it does that anybow

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes