Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
hey prime how Emma start works? i know Emma will gain stats if you have a low rep, lower your rep by making our with other girls in public a bunch before you meet her.
So, i keep Emma aside until i know every girl and make it exhibitionist, i do it and the start with Emma doesn't change, and the stats with her, how this impact from her?

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Is the APK for Android 32 bit? If so is there a 64 bit version cause Google have decided in their infinite wisdom to disable the ability to load 32bit APKs in their newer phones
Oh damn... I forgot about that. And I want an S6 Lite (the 2022/refresh version), so that's a really good question.

Reactions: Ghostload

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
hey prime how Emma start works? i know Emma will gain stats if you have a low rep, lower your rep by making our with other girls in public a bunch before you meet her.
So, i keep Emma aside until i know every girl and make it exhibitionist, i do it and the start with Emma doesn't change, and the stats with her, how this impact from her?
She will take in account stats of first two girls (Rogue and Kitty, because you aren't supposed to meat anyone earlier normaly) and your... bonus from attendance?
It just change dialogue during intro scene with her and give her bonus stats, doesn't really change anything else. It's just less grind (admitedly there isn't that much grind now anyway) before you can convince her to do more risky things. In tandem with right choices while catching her mastrubating in class you will have chance to skip some phases.

The only one who you probably should postpone meeting is Laura, because she have skippable 3-some scene with Kitty with unique dialogue which requires big enough affection from both of them to trigger.

• Thinking Face
Sep 20, 2020
Is there anyway to get blowjob from Jubilee in her introductory scene? I successfully got her to flash her tits by focusing on getting love(red) points but she refuses to give a bj

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Is there anyway to get blowjob from Jubilee in her introductory scene? I successfully got her to flash her tits by focusing on getting love(red) points but she refuses to give a bj
I could never get it to work either rip but the flash gets good points.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
She will take in account stats of first two girls (Rogue and Kitty, because you aren't supposed to meat anyone earlier normaly) and your... bonus from attendance?
It just change dialogue during intro scene with her and give her bonus stats, doesn't really change anything else. It's just less grind (admitedly there isn't that much grind now anyway) before you can convince her to do more risky things. In tandem with right choices while catching her mastrubating in class you will have chance to skip some phases.

The only one who you probably should postpone meeting is Laura, because she have skippable 3-some scene with Kitty with unique dialogue which requires big enough affection from both of them to trigger.
Actually postponing meeting Emma is the only one that makes sense for Prime mod. If you have a rep under 100 you get the most stat boosts during Emma's first meeting. You can see your rep when you are in public if you have Kitty's bonus from Prime mod. Also, yes, you can get small stat boosts during Emma's first meeting if your level is 7 or above, as well as if you have had sex with multiple girls. If you do everything Emma's stats will be a total over 1000 the day you meet her.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I must be doing something wrong. I can't get Jubilee to flash her boobs with the mod.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I must be doing something wrong. I can't get Jubilee to flash her boobs with the mod.
screenshot0003.png
Do you get this reaction when you suggest the flashing? I just did a quick experiment giving her the worst I could choose and she rejected it.
And then I tried going the chill route and when I got the chance I suggested repaying me for the double vein perforation, selected flashing and got the same negative response. But when you let it slide and say that it's no big deal, she's the one who says she should repay you. If you tell her to flash you, she does.

Sep 20, 2020
Is there any way to slow down the progress of Emma a bit? I got full stats for rouge and kitty and I fucked them infront of everyone in the school (multiple times) thus making them an exhibitionist. Then I started Emma's content. In the evening I saw her jilling off in the classroom. I caught her and to keep me silent she did EVERYTHING - Gave me a blowjob, titjob, handy, swallowed my load, I undressed her fully (although in the scene there was no 'view' option so I could only see her upper body), made comments on her tits and pussy, she came like 6 times. There's no fun in getting everything immediately. It's much more fun to slowly unlock all these events (like rouge initially telling the MC she willnt give her panties, then saying him to go out othe room before giving ther panties and finally after sometime the MC can say he doesn't wanna miss the show and thus see her undressing infront of him and giving him the panties directly - the slow progress IS the fun, if emma is already high level then I miss these fun progression steps)

So I was thinking that whether there was a way to decrease those gains? Or should I intentionally chose the dialogues that will give me less points and not make rouge and kitty exhibitionist before meeting Emma? (This too isn't very effective because the first time Emma sees the MC, she keeps glancing at her multiple times and singles him out for questioning and everytime she does this - and everytime her stats goes up by almost 25 or more, thus getting very high stats in total)

Last edited:

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
There's no fun in getting everything immediately.
This is why I've been trying to do a max stat no-nut run on the vanilla edition.

Only after I get max stats do I try and sleep with them and get everything at once; a tantric orgasm playthrough.

So far I haven't been successful. It's been very slow-going.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
This is why I've been trying to do a max stat no-nut run on the vanilla edition.

Only after I get max stats do I try and sleep with them and get everything at once; a tantric orgasm playthrough.

At the very least thats impossible with laura since she WILL jump you at some point.

• Haha
Sep 20, 2020

No nut as in just avoiding sex or are you avoiding everything (like touching and kissing).And why the Vanilla edition? Prime mod has so many more features

And does anyone else have any other solution? I don't wanna get everything all at once after I max their stats. I personally like to have as slow trickle of events - unlocking everything step by step (like the rouge panties example)

Sep 20, 2020
And it's not just emma - the game is just so fast, the MC get waayy too many points for every action he does. I can fuck rouge by the end of day 3 or 4 because the game gives way too many points. And the biggest problem are the gifts. Each dress or dildo gives them about 50 points or more in all of the stats individually (love, exhibition, submission) - this is jst too many points. That's why I don't even gift them anything untill I've acquired full stats by myself. That rouge panty situation - I was only able to see that interaction because I intentionally chose to get less points and played the game slowly. The prime mod adds so many amazing features but I think the game should be slower and shouldn't give out so many points for each and every action of the MC

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Dezzed Miles

I'm avoiding sex. I've only made out with the girls because neither party gets an orgasm from only kissing--so far. I stopped making out with X-23 because she immediately unzipped my cargo pants when we first made out. I don't know what I'll do with her later. Maybe just go out on dates until she jumps me then. After that, go with compliments only, maybe.

INB4: "No one has ever gotten laid with cargo pants."

Sep 20, 2020
Dezzed Miles

I'm avoiding sex. I've only made out with the girls because neither party gets an orgasm from only kissing--so far. I stopped making out with X-23 because she immediately unzipped my cargo pants when we first made out. I don't know what I'll do with her later. Maybe just go out on dates until she jumps me then. After that, go with compliments only, maybe.

INB4: "No one has ever gotten laid with cargo pants."
As you said - it'll take a long time

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes