Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

ninfaty

Feb 24, 2018
I did a cheat fork few pages back but I reworked it too much this time so I don't think I should attach this version to that post. Here is cheat fork for holtz version. I took inspiration and some code from this mod. Sliders are literal copy paste but rest are improved upon. Main features include
  • Movable sliders
  • Clickable thirst indicator on left bottom corner
  • Clickable level and money text
  • Clickable clock to reset time of day and girl/player actions.
  • Everything in this picture:
View attachment 2489549
Quick explanation for each option by order is this:
  • Sets Player.Rep and focused girl's Rep to 0.
  • Cum on every possible place on focused girl.
  • Empties Player.Harem.
  • Fills Player.Harem. (This and previous button isn't tested enough, expect crashes or not working at all)
  • Adds nofap trait to focused girl's traits.
  • Forces girl's Sexfriend > Fuckbuddy > Sir > Master > BF > Lover > Daddy meetings in this order. Only Jean is different.
  • Adds current girl to Rules which prevents xavier from interrupting.
  • Gives all keys.
  • Gives you all traits.
  • Gives all traits to focused girl.
  • Adds/removes nofap to/from all girl's traits.
  • Makes all girls love each other.
  • Maxes/reset all her sex counters. You can reset a girl after you've ran out of things (bf, sir, daddy etc. stays)
  • Cycles through 2, 5, 1 resistance levels for focused girl.
  • Cycles through some clothing options: nude, causal1, caual1 with uptop and upskirt, nude again
I tried something different this time and switched images with the ones in the compressed version. I haven't seen any issues so choice is yours. 250 mb --> 88 mb
Android:

Same disclaimer in my last post: even though I post this in prime's thread, I do not want to fill this place with garbage
DO NOT REPORT ISSUES WITH THIS FORK
I am not even interested in hearing feedback, do what you will with it, also I didn't thought about fem zero so if you play as her you're more likely to see issues
Is there any hope for an update of this mod?

thrizz

Aug 27, 2016
God I fucking hate discord. so. I was getting the "unable to accept invite" shit, turns out it was because i've never verified my age before on my discord account. Try finding a channel in a server you're already in that requires an age verification, or make a channel in your own server and age restrict it, then try joining it so it triggers the age verification screen. once done, try to join again. That's what fixed it for me at least

Reactions: Macarrona

domada

Jun 2, 2017
Oni's release of 1.1d has a few bugs in it, so I've released both the original file and one that includes my bugfixes, neither of these includes Prime mod

Bug Fixed Base Game Android Apk of 1.1d
- -

Unmodified Base Game Android Apk of 1.1d
- -

-------------------------------

Unmodified Base Game Android Apk of 1.1a

Unmodified Base Game Android Apk of 1.0
- -
Not compatible with saves prior to 1.0
Any possibility to release a 64 bit version, I recently upgraded to a Google pixel and for some reason it can't install 32 bit APK files because of Google's operating system

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
I can't seem to join the server on my discord windows app but can join it through my browser anyone know why?
whelp won't let me use the link anymore

Last edited:

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
I like what this mod adds but I find the stat gains are too fast, like I can have sex with the girls in a few days with the right choices. Is there any way to slow down progression to be closer to the base game?

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
Any possibility to release a 64 bit version, I recently upgraded to a Google pixel and for some reason it can't install 32 bit APK files because of Google's operating system
I lurk in the server and I have a fairly clear picture as to what happened on this site, so I feel confident enough to speak for him on this matter:

No. At least, I don't see any indication of Prime willing to do so.
I can't seem to join the server on my discord windows app but can join it through my browser anyone know why?
whelp won't let me use the link anymore
So, it's fair the guess that the MS Store version is garbage and that the proper desktop version is fine? Also, if you can get in though a browser, why the need for an app?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I lurk in the server and I have a fairly clear picture as to what happened on this site, so I feel confident enough to speak for him on this matter:

No. At least, I don't see any indication of Prime willing to do so.

So, it's fair the guess that the MS Store version is garbage and that the proper desktop version is fine? Also, if you can get in though a browser, why the need for an app?
its less Primes willingness to make a 64 bit version and more its not really possible due to the version of Renpy the base game uses, Prime would have to redo the whole game to get it on a version that supports 64 bit which is way more work than you can really ask a one man modder to do in his spare time

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes