Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
Mans doing this for free and made it VERY clear he does not want his work on here anymore please respect that.
I get your point but that seems like an extremely uncompelling justification not sharing something on a [skull and crossbones] site, especially when "The ability to use discord helps filter our users who will waste [his] time" is right there. To my knowledge, something like that would have solved the problems he had with this thread before mods got involved in the first place.

Strayka

Jun 29, 2020
I get your point but that seems like an extremely uncompelling justification not sharing something on a [skull and crossbones] site, especially when "The ability to use discord helps filter our users who will waste [his] time" is right there. To my knowledge, something like that would have solved the problems he had with this thread before mods got involved in the first place.
Sorry m8 i get what your saying but at the end of the day it's not my choice he made me a seperate script for something that was bugging me i cant just disrespect that.

Reactions: zzetal

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So, "Kup" was a shit show. I don't think I've ever uploaded a buggier release. Please find below links for Prime Mod "Laserbeak" aka "mea culpa" edition. This is still built on 1.3d, since 1.3e has no new content. Bugfixes are the name of the game in Laserbeak.

Please read the CHANGELOG.txt and MOD_FEATURES.txt and post any issues you have in ⁠support

PC, Mac & Android links:

(edited)

Note that it's now an all-in-one download - what you're getting is the game with the mod pre-installed, just extract and play. If you have any problems, don't ask me, I'm just sharing the links from the discord.

Last edited:

dankmeme09

Aug 15, 2018
I did a cheat fork few pages back but I reworked it too much this time so I don't think I should attach this version to that post. Here is cheat fork for holtz version. I took inspiration and some code from this mod. Sliders are literal copy paste but rest are improved upon. Main features include
  • Movable sliders
  • Clickable thirst indicator on left bottom corner
  • Clickable level and money text
  • Clickable clock to reset time of day and girl/player actions.
  • Everything in this picture:
View attachment 2489549
Quick explanation for each option by order is this:
  • Sets Player.Rep and focused girl's Rep to 0.
  • Cum on every possible place on focused girl.
  • Empties Player.Harem.
  • Fills Player.Harem. (This and previous button isn't tested enough, expect crashes or not working at all)
  • Adds nofap trait to focused girl's traits.
  • Forces girl's Sexfriend > Fuckbuddy > Sir > Master > BF > Lover > Daddy meetings in this order. Only Jean is different.
  • Adds current girl to Rules which prevents xavier from interrupting.
  • Gives all keys.
  • Gives you all traits.
  • Gives all traits to focused girl.
  • Adds/removes nofap to/from all girl's traits.
  • Makes all girls love each other.
  • Maxes/reset all her sex counters. You can reset a girl after you've ran out of things (bf, sir, daddy etc. stays)
  • Cycles through 2, 5, 1 resistance levels for focused girl.
  • Cycles through some clothing options: nude, causal1, caual1 with uptop and upskirt, nude again
I tried something different this time and switched images with the ones in the compressed version. I haven't seen any issues so choice is yours. 250 mb --> 88 mb
Android:

Same disclaimer in my last post: even though I post this in prime's thread, I do not want to fill this place with garbage
DO NOT REPORT ISSUES WITH THIS FORK
I am not even interested in hearing feedback, do what you will with it, also I didn't thought about fem zero so if you play as her you're more likely to see issues
Update to 1.3d ?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
PC, Mac & Android:

Note that it's now an all-in-one download - what you're getting is the game with the mod pre-installed, just extract and play. If you have any problems, don't ask me, I'm just sharing the links from the discord.
Hey, might be kind of a dumb question, but the archives are for the 1.3d, whereas the game is already in 1.3e. I've been working with a Primed version of 1.3d for a little while already. So does that version include something new, or is it a misnamed 1.3e?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hey, might be kind of a dumb question, but the archives are for the 1.3d, whereas the game is already in 1.3e. I've been working with a Primed version of 1.3d for a little while already. So does that version include something new, or is it a misnamed 1.3e?
The latest prime version is for 1.3d, the kup version.

Reactions: leathermax
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes