Cheat Mod Ren'Py Onhold Rogue-like Evolution: Usable Dev Cheat Mode [v1.0] [anne O'nymous]

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Just a quick question, does this work on the Expanded version?
Honestly I don't know. By default there's no reason for it to works with the regular version and not with the expanded one, but I need to reworks it completely and don't even have time to play the game :(

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
where to put nod fule in android?

Edit:-mod
That's a really good and interesting question, to which I don't have the answer. I think, without being really sure, that you (at least someone) need to rebuild the whole game, including the mod in this built.
Perhaps that @booom313 know more, because personally I don't even own an android smartphone. Therefore all my knowledge is purely theoretical, while he port some games on android, and so know way more than me on this subject.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I wouldn't mind an update myself but more you can view rogue's body with the mod and her sex position primarily, I'd like this for Kitty & Emma so you can see them without a benis attached

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I wouldn't mind an update myself
I'm thinking about this possibility. But if I do it, I'll have to rework everything, to ensure that the mod will no more be broke by errors in the game itself.

I don't mind continue working on a mod, but I prefer when it's to make it evolve or follow the game evolution. Here, almost every time a new update was coming, I had to first correct the author's errors, and it ended being depressive.

Reactions: DanGreen85

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well if you go that route why not wait until the next first drops and see if you're even interested in doing it?
I just want to be able to see the sex scenes like in the image I posted, so I can look at the girls in clothing outside sex scenes which is what I personally like from the mod and it seems to still work on my end.

Su©ker

May 28, 2019
Overview:
The game come with its own cheat menu. This game just make it usable.​

Updated: 31 aug 2018
Game/Creator: [Oni]
Modder: anne O'nymous
Mod Version: 1.00
Game Version: 0.972c to 0.976a
Language: English

Features :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :

Uninstall :

Limitation(s) and knew issue(s) :

Final Notes:

Note that this thread is for discussions about the mod. If your question/comment address the game, please wrote it directly in the game's thread.

Download:
Can we install this mod in android,plz tell me fast ,I am dying to play the modded version

Reactions: rogertytyfuuy

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
hiya, will there be an update in the future?
I absolutely don't know. I have a lot to do, and updating this mod would mean redoing it right from the start.

I'm not against this idea, but I'm already late on so many personal project, that I have to make some sacrifice, alas.

Heatstruct

Jul 26, 2018
I absolutely don't know. I have a lot to do, and updating this mod would mean redoing it right from the start.

I'm not against this idea, but I'm already late on so many personal project, that I have to make some sacrifice, alas.
i understand, that's life. i wish you the best of luck!