HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Sorry I think I delivered that wrong.

So by default after you started relashonships with Emma in "Relashonship status" you can initiate talks about fun in public and with other girls by yourself View attachment 270423 . And by exhibitionist I meant that after you presuade in public fun and you used "Plan Psi" on professor X, just keep doing sexual things in public until "you gather small audience" message pop up, then you get message that Emma become something of exhibitionist
I got that option a couple of times and was trying to veer her for the fully approving threesome...how would that go about?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Another side-effect of this innocent check:
Kitty stopped the BJ she was giving me (solo) in her room because it was too scandalous

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
How do you open the girls up to lesbian stuff? I haven't figured it out yet, but I had an error with no save when I started dating kitty and rogue..

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The pregnancy will be fantastic,Zero need to claim their womb with his baby,sadly i think it will not happen since the are still in school

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
really loving the way this game is heading! the gameplay mechanics for dating are cool the art is sexy and this has cool animations unlike most other dating sims.
some suggestions on features I wish the game had when I am playing it (I know some of them the modded version already has, but I think should be polished and put in the core game):

-some sounds (for sex at least)

-more animations and sex positions for the already implemented characters (sideway perspective instead of POV preferably, like the superdeepthroat game)

-more dynamic relationship progression and choices (the obedience way is still very Dependant on the other 2 stats, would be nice to have the girls hate you while still breaking their will or blackmailing them, like using rogue's dependency on touching more, kittys BDSM fetish and emma's being a teacher) also girls should love love stat and the exhibition stat heavily after being near max if you dont interact accordingly

-competition/interaction with other male characters, male character/s added into the game that pursue the girls and their respective sex animation or the way to use them or the girls to get things you want, like make your girls have sex with xavier and then using pictures to blackmail him instead of using their implemented plans

-a simple combat mechanic (sparring/training) mechanic to the danger room, used as a way to increase relationship stats, make bets for money, or get girls to strip or give you sex favors if you win, or just break girls clothes and embarrass them without the need to beg them for it (obedience relationship path)

Would sure make an already great and enjoyable game into an awesome one ;)

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
really loving the way this game is heading! the gameplay mechanics for dating are cool the art is sexy and this has cool animations unlike most other dating sims.
some suggestions on features I wish the game had when I am playing it (I know some of them the modded version already has, but I think should be polished and put in the core game):

-more animations and sex positions for the already implemented characters (sideway perspective instead of POV preferably, like the superdeepthroat game)

-more dynamic relationship progression and choices (the obedience way is still very Dependant on the other 2 stats, would be nice to have the girls hate you while still breaking their will or blackmailing them, like using rogue's dependency on touching more, kittys BDSM fetish and emma's being a teacher) also girls should love love stat and the exhibition stat heavily after being near max if you dont interact accordingly

-competition/interaction with other male characters, male character/s added into the game that pursue the girls and their respective sex animation or the way to use them or the girls to get things you want, like make your girls have sex with xavier and then using pictures to blackmail him instead of using their implemented plans

-a simple combat mechanic (sparring/training) mechanic to the danger room, used as a way to increase relationship stats, make bets for money, or get girls to strip or give you sex favors if you win, or just break girls clothes and embarrass them without the need to beg them for it (obedience relationship path)

These would be great changes, though could care less for the competition part

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017

This is just my opinion on each of these, so this should obviously be taken with a grain of salt.

- I don't mind having no sounds, but I get why people would want it. Uncomfortable to have a sex scene and not hear anything

-I don't know if this will happen outside of the modded version, since it kinda feels like Oni limits each girl to their one position since it gives them "unique-ness" or some shit like that. Not quoting him, but it kinda feels like that.

-I would love a more dynamic relationship, and I do hope Oni tries to do so. Y'all know that thing that sometimes happens in anime where a character is completely and utterly broken-minded, yet they do whatever is told of them with something of a dandere personality? I'd like something like that for the situation where you do try and break them.

-TBH I was kinda hoping this would be implemented way before. You could meet Logan and ask him to spar with you or give you combat advice, meet and hang out with Bobby, or assist Hank with his research as a test subject of some kind. Even if it's shallow, it'd make the world feel more alive.

-Falls back kinda to my last point of having Logan give you combat advice and whatnot, as it would make the world more alive. I mean, the MC doesn't really have any combat abilities so that'd be tough to work around, but it'd be nice to have something like this. Don't know about betting, but as a tool to boost your relationship or make them an exhibitionist through constant defeat and making them like it over time: ooh ;)

But it all unfortunately falls back onto one little thing that would make it so that these things may never happen: the fact that Oni takes a small eternity to do anything, and releases lots of bughunt versions that screw something up -_-

Reactions: AnonF21

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I dunno about Logan,he is an alpha male..all women around him and i dont want Laura,Emma,Rogue and Kitty cheating and cuck you at some point...

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I dunno about Logan,he is an alpha male..all women around him and i dont want Laura,Emma,Rogue and Kitty cheating and cuck you at some point...
But I mean, hasn't he already had loves in his life? I mean, my research is only 2-minutes deep but it seems like the characters that we'll be smashing aren't people that Logan would really care for, or at least regard anything other than other X-Men.

Reactions: Genji
Jun 8, 2017
But I mean, hasn't he already had loves in his life? I mean, my research is only 2-minutes deep but it seems like the characters that we'll be smashing aren't people that Logan would really care for, or at least regard anything other than other X-Men.
Most definitely, since Logan will see most of the girls (maybe not Emma) in a fatherly/mentor way. It would be cool to have some sort of quest for Logan to maybe increase Laura's love for you.

Reactions: Genji

Demon0789

Mar 30, 2019
Hello, I ran into a problem, after the first meeting with Laura she no longer appears, please help, what should I do?

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes