cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Sorry if this is a question asked a lot? But is there a walkthrough? Ateast for Emma? I pretty sure I need to buy some kind of booze to get things started with her? But I don't know where to get it? I don't see it in the shop.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Sorry if this is a question asked a lot? But is there a walkthrough? Ateast for Emma? I pretty sure I need to buy some kind of booze to get things started with her? But I don't know where to get it? I don't see it in the shop.
Just enter class room in the evening Monday - Friday and you get action started

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Are there any other games like this one that anyone could recommend?
In terms of gameplay, there's something like Four Elements Trainer, where you train iconic girls from the Avatar series. In terms of art style and something to pull at your nostalgic bone, there's Something Unlimited, which is a trainer/management but more of the management kind of game.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Rogue-like: Evolution [v0.982e]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It has happened yet for myself the only girl that hasn't been brought up by Kitty and Rogue was Laura/X-23 for asking MC if MC wants to date as they did with Emma.
I don't think laura's relationship checks are fully implemented or fleshed out so they don't react to her the way they normally would. Example: the first version laura was in once I got her love stat high enough to get in her pants I was able to have a threesome with her and rogue right away.....well I could only fuck rogue but laura was there participating as much as the game currently allows without asking her to join the harem first (the new threesome failure chance may change this now) and the night ended with a 3 way sleepover too.

She also doesn't progress through the personality shifts when you max out a stat like the other girls do yet where she asks to call you Master or Daddy etc.

DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
probably not as no new scenes were listed within the changelog and on top of that, Oni wouldn't have been able to incorporate sex scenes for Laura that fast without bugs
i guess it will be on the last version of 0.982 or in thre first launch of 0.983. i just hope he releases it soon

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
You know, as one of the first games i played this had so much potential. And yet it still seems so hollow because of Oni's insistence on doing things themselves.

I mean i feel like this game should have much more to it. Missions, locations, outfits (especially x-men suits). Look at GGGB (Good Girl Gone Bad), while you could argue it's not similar, in terms of being a 2dcg game it has progressed so much more and in less time.

I feel as if Oni put more effort into this it would easily result is much larger revenue as well.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
You know, as one of the first games i played this had so much potential. And yet it still seems so hollow because of Oni's insistence on doing things themselves.

I mean i feel like this game should have much more to it. Missions, locations, outfits (especially x-men suits). Look at GGGB (Good Girl Gone Bad), while you could argue it's not similar, in terms of being a 2dcg game it has progressed so much more and in less time.

I feel as if Oni put more effort into this it would easily result is much larger revenue as well.
Besides he could start new projects to expand community, like Mass Effect, Kim Possible, Halo. Dude done number of high grade stuff on those themes.

I hope I make sense

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes