Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
i had some problems with the mod version, sometimes the girls don't show up until they change clothes, rogue missionary scenes are all nudy, even when there was clothes on, also, threesomes break the game.

did i mod it wrong or because the mod didn't work with the current version?(prior d)

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Does anyone have any more suggestions for games like this where you need to work to get the girl naked?
"Four element trainer" for sure, based off Avatar:the last air bender, that game is more story driven and has great deal for replayability and will satisfy wide array of perversions

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
what makes her tired? where in the UI I see her... "tired" meter or whatever.
Each girl got set amount of actions by default it's from 2 to 4 actions but you can increase it from your room in special options Screenshot_2019-03-23-02-17-47.png

And girls tire after each action, so say you asked rogue to blow you and it will cost her 1 stamina point, so you can fucking her until you empty, but when you choose "let's try something else" and choosing next option will require another point.
It's kinda scuffed explanation but hope it makes sense

Nov 21, 2017
This game is awesome, I only wish he was using the , instead of the one from evolution.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
When they level up it says they have possibly learned new tricks such as what though? I was under the impression for increasing of options or text for encounters

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Before you write about something, study it. The mod version currently contains everything that is in the author's version 0.981f. The latest mod version already contains almost everything that exists in 0.982, but some bugs have not yet been eliminated.
#1,339
wait really? i thought the mod was never had laura and didnt plan to for an good amount of time this is good to know now so thank you ric

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Kitty: rub her shoulder until you have her phone number then take her on a date.

Emma: caught her masturbating after class, after the afternoon class to be exact.
Thank you. What does inhibition stats does btw? Should I focus on increase or decrease it? Also what is the poin of buying book? I can't find any info about this in the tuturial.
I don't really like Kitty that much but its just for the sake of dating other girl that is not Rogue. But since I just meet Laura, I think I will go for her..

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Thank you. What does inhibition stats does btw? Should I focus on increase or decrease it? Also what is the poin of buying book? I can't find any info about this in the tuturial.
I don't really like Kitty that much but its just for the sake of dating other girl that is not Rogue. But since I just meet Laura, I think I will go for her..
Inhibitions bar when it's full you be able to fuck in public, and make girls some sort of exhibitionist, so pretty much the more bar filled, less shame girls got.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Inhibitions bar when it's full you be able to fuck in public, and make girls some sort of exhibitionist, so pretty much the more bar filled, less shame girls got.
Thank you. I have another question. Is the mod save compatible? It would be nice to have some more clothing option.

LennySmith

Jan 5, 2018
Sorry for offtopic, but anybody knows, who is the second girl on Oni's poster? I thought she's from another Oni's game, but it seems he got only this one so far...

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes