Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Just to make sure I've got everything, you can't have sex with Laura, reg or anal or get a tit job. You can't cum on her tits and there is no special thing she will do when the two of you get called to see Prof X. Is this correct?
Jackpot, my guy.
982d plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
@Ric 's post just below mine at the top of this page is all of the 982d downloads. If you are posting this because it's not on the front page, be patient.

Reactions: Barkin 10

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
NO ANDROID
You realize that the Android version isn't released by Oni, so by default whenver Oni releases a new version, you'll have to wait for a while after it for any update to the UNOFFICIAL Android version, correct? I mean, it even says unofficial android version on the front page. So, I don't know what to tell you. That, or some specification would be appreciated...

Reactions: B2B2

DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
Rogue-Like-0.982d-win .zip

Rogue-Like-0.982d-mac .zip

Rogue-Like-0.982d-linux.tar .bz2

you are a god among men sadly, this patch has no sex scenes with laura

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
new player here. does the modded version work with this new version? If not should I just play the modded version? seems like way more content
The modded version doesn't include Laura or her interactions for now, but has Mystique who is a WIP, along with different cosmetics for the existing girls in the version (Rogue, Kitty and Emma). However, it runs on an older build that was slightly slower than the current build in terms of transitions since Oni was trying something out. Either way, in terms of interactions with the girls, I'd say the modded version edges out a bit more but only because it uses lots of the same stuff for the other girls and lets you do it with others.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
The modded version doesn't include Laura or her interactions for now, but has Mystique who is a WIP, along with different cosmetics for the existing girls in the version (Rogue, Kitty and Emma). However, it runs on an older build that was slightly slower than the current build in terms of transitions since Oni was trying something out. Either way, in terms of interactions with the girls, I'd say the modded version edges out a bit more but only because it uses lots of the same stuff for the other girls and lets you do it with others.
Before you write about something, study it. The mod version currently contains everything that is in the author's version 0.981f. The latest mod version already contains almost everything that exists in 0.982, but some bugs have not yet been eliminated.
#1,339

Reactions: waldo1

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
new player here. does the modded version work with this new version? If not should I just play the modded version? seems like way more content
Before you write about something, study it. The mod version currently contains everything that is in the author's version 0.981f. The latest mod version already contains almost everything that exists in 0.982, but some bugs have not yet been eliminated.
#1,339
Take @Ric 's post instead of mine, since I'm an idiot. Haven't played or touched the modded version for a while, so go with what he says.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Take @Ric 's post instead of mine, since I'm an idiot. Haven't played or touched the modded version for a while, so go with what he says.
Do not underestimate yourself, but sometimes reading posts and topics is helpful.
And in general, I have nothing to do with it. If users make it a rule to read posts and topics before asking something, then several pages with the same questions and answers will disappear from the topic.

Reactions: smartboy225

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Do not underestimate yourself, but sometimes reading posts and topics is helpful.
And in general, I have nothing to do with it. If users make it a rule to read posts and topics before asking something, then several pages with the same questions and answers will disappear from the topic.
The only other time I insulted myself and meant it was a long while ago, but it was for the same reason. Cause here I am trying to be helpful, but it's kinda hard to do that when I don't even check the subject at-hand for myself, yeah?

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
Is there a way to actually do anything with Emma? She only ever says it would not be appropiate yet sometimes joins in a threesome if she is around and also sucks your dick when sleeping at her place. It's a bit weird to say the least.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Is there a way to actually do anything with Emma? She only ever says it would not be appropiate yet sometimes joins in a threesome if she is around and also sucks your dick when sleeping at her place. It's a bit weird to say the least.
So if you're asking about how to successfully have a threesome with Emma and any other student (minus Laura for the most part since she doesn't have any actual sex options yet, but can still do things like a BJ and whatnot), I believe you need to have a high level of love and inhibition with Emma and at least one other. At some point when Emma sees you and whoever else fooling around, she'll pull you to the side and basically give you a yes-or-no option for having threesome options with that girl and Emma. Then again, I may be entirely wrong so if that's the case someone correct me.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
If you read the previous posts, you will find the answer. I already answered this question at least three times + other users answered it

KaedeJP

Jul 18, 2018
This game is my fav man, keep developing. Wish I could help the creaters by patreon or somewhere else but unfortunately I can't have access there in my country.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How to increase relationship and have sex with other character other than Rogue? I can't seem to get pass strangers status with everyone except Rogue:(

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes