SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
I think I am spoilt..I cannot do RogueLike or SuperPowered without SLDR treatment :/
Superpowered I can't do because that game is a fucking insane grindfest.
But rougelike? Dude this game is like 30-45 minutes of gameplay with a new savefile and no mods and purposefully taking it slow. What the hell do you need to cheat for?

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
So you gotta let me know
Should I wait or should I... download?

Seriously though, is it worth trying this version out with all I hear about Kitty being bugged.

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
But rougelike? Dude this game is like 30-45 minutes of gameplay with a new savefile and no mods and purposefully taking it slow. What the hell do you need to cheat for?
I have already played the game, from start, about 4-5 times. Every few updates, the saves stop working after a certain point. And when you want to fap you cannot play for 45 mins again for some new scenes..LOL

Reactions: Viper-1

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Grinding in Superpowered? Who fucking does this use the cheat version of it call it a day.... Hell superpowered Dev even said just friggen cheat so you can see whats new.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Don't know all the console commands for Rogue Like but I know the majority for Super Powered. Mostly cause Rogue Like is alot less of a grind than Super Powered I guess.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Partially, you can have a blowjob from her, but nothing more at the moment. The net release with more content with Kitty should be this month

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Partially, you can have a blowjob from her, but nothing more at the moment. The net release with more content with Kitty should be this month
Ya kinda wanna know how I can get kitty to wrap her lips around my chars fat cock.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The bj scene could be in the images inside the game but not accessible yet if he managed to rip the images from the game.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Yeah sorry my bad, you can only kiss her, but several actions are already set in the code but nothing apart "spunk sprites" in the images. I thought I read somewhere you can have a blowjob but I was mistaken

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
it's in game\images\KittySprite or RogueSprite

if you want to see how the clothing system and all other mechanics works it's the Rogue_Chat.rpy and for the events it's in script Scenes.rpy

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
for some reason i am not getting a images folder in my game folder that shows up it is probably hidden but i still can't find it when i look for hidden folders

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes