Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
not worth downloading from what I read in the changelog
I wouldn't say that you can get kitty nude so if you wanna check out what she is gonna look like and most of her clothes then which I wanted to see how he was gonna doll her up.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
The progress is so slow .. :-(
You're gonna have to get used to it, that's how games work. Sometimes you have to wait 1 year before you get new content (like wife trainer 0.1 -> wife trainer 0.2 or Academy 1 -> Academy 2)

Reactions: Eks_

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
That is the problem when you have these "one man shows" who act as both artist and coders. I mean they may be decent artists but they coding skills are severely lacking and slow at times.
I mean I look at Akabur's games and think "I could literally cook that shit up in under a week TOPS" yet somehow it takes him months and even they he barely has any real high fidelity art in it(and no movement). And that fucker is getting $7k+ a month in Patreon money.

luc_nevermind

Sep 9, 2016
And that fucker is getting $7k+ a month in Patreon money.
I thought he had another guy on his team? Or even more people. On his patreon page and on hentai foundry he states that he receives enough money and that people should support other artists instead of him and then he lists a few.
What I don't understand is why he wouldn't hire a programmer. As if there weren't enough of those available...

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
.... As said before, the game is a $1 reward. His Patreon is primarily for his artwork. The game is just a little boost to his revenue. Sure his higher teirs have rewards for adding trivia and dialogue suggestions but the game isn't the primary focus of his Patreon. Considering the amount of content there was for Rogue on release, he's one of the better people on Patreon.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
.... As said before, the game is a $1 reward. His Patreon is primarily for his artwork. The game is just a little boost to his revenue. Sure his higher teirs have rewards for adding trivia and dialogue suggestions but the game isn't the primary focus of his Patreon. Considering the amount of content there was for Rogue on release, he's one of the better people on Patreon.
This and his game is actually pretty well done for it being a "Side" project I just hopes he adds more then having Kitty and Rouge what I wouldn't give for Psylocke Boom Boom Magma Jubiliee Jean and Storm maybe a couple others Wolfsbane X-23 and some others.

Reactions: Cirro84

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Oni says this is the next girl he's going to add:
Lets's face it, it's based on X-man: evolution . There are only 2 i can think of that have a cape. Another that has a long jacket. and the lat one i show has a see through cape, the power of ice, but has nothing to do with the X men. My guess is with option 1 below. But if he goess outside of the X-man evolution. Then Emma Frost is a far better guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kello and Cirro84

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
I honestly want Jean to be the next girl. Since your own power is to negate other mutant Jean can't read your mind or influence you in anyway, which is why she's interested in you. Storm on the other hand can call lightning from the sky and zap your ass before you can react.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
I honestly want Jean to be the next girl. Since your own power is to negate other mutant Jean can't read your mind or influence you in anyway, which is why she's interested in you. Storm on the other hand can call lightning from the sky and zap your ass before you can react.
Won't it just be like cyclops in that it will affect your stuff and not you?

Also it would be harder to have a relationship with Jean if you go for Rogue or Kitty first.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Jean would be nice but omg Psylocke I would never be able to stop fapping ever....

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
View attachment 1473
I'm gonna guess Emma Frost. Not only does she have the a cape, but the wine glass would fit her persona.
it's more likely that it is Emma, but like i mentioned Oni's game is based on X-man: Evolution series. Which unfortunatly didn't continue after season 4. If it did Emma would have most likely entered in season 5. And both Emma and Jean are interested in Scott (Cyclops). Does he wish to add these 2 beauty's he should add in Scott as well. Giving then the option to go after 1 of them, while the other one chases more after Scott, or giving a harder play through and go for both.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes