• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
I hope this won't be another superpowered, oni should focus on rogue and kitty for now. It would be great to have more interaction between the girls and the player.

luc_nevermind

Sep 9, 2016
In superpowered's defence, there are 3 and a half girls in the game with which to fully interact, so that is nice. Yes mrs Larson is not done yet, but content wise it's not that bad, is it?

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
In superpowered's defence, there are 3 and a half girls in the game with which to fully interact, so that is nice. Yes mrs Larson is not done yet, but content wise it's not that bad, is it?
superpowered's problem is if you were to play that game "straight" it would take literally HOURS of grind to get anywhere because of how that game is designed. Also there is zero consistent way to trigger the random events so you can literally play that whole time and also never progress the "story" parts because you are stuck waiting for some small random event to trigger.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Im fairly sure the teaser picture posted not too long ago is Emma Frost, so she seems to be the third "girl".

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Just uploaded 0.971 modded! Check the Mega folder in the OP for the link.
Eternal relentless love may be with you! :FeelsGoodMan:

Edit: Oh... I forgot there's a v0.791a already. Did you mod this one, SL? If not, could you work your magic one more time? :D

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2016
Using 9.71a, Did the cheats get changed? I can't mess around with sliders and the backpack doesn't have the option to give me money anymore.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Did the cheats get changed? I can't mess around with sliders and the backpack doesn't have the option to give me money anymore.
There shouldn't be big changes, if any. Did you activate them properly?
Activate cheats in v0.971a: to use cheats simply click on the Backpack icon (next to Rogue icon).
For money you can still use the console: P_Cash = X I think.

Edit: Hint changed.

Last edited:

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Using 9.71a, Did the cheats get changed? I can't mess around with sliders and the backpack doesn't have the option to give me money anymore.
Just downloaded it to check and it works for me. Are you sure you're using the modded version?

And that bit of text in the OP should be changed. I'm actually using the backpack icon for money and EXP cheats since the Rogue button has an actual purpose in the game now.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Twistty

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Just downloaded it to check and it works for me. Are you sure you're using the modded version?

And that bit of text in the OP should be changed. I'm actually using the backpack icon for money and EXP cheats since the Rogue button has an actual purpose in the game now.
Got a modded version for the android version as well my dear SLDR?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This game is slightly grindy without cheats especially since the cologne doesn't even appear till day 50 or something but there isn't that much RNG when it comes to scenes which is really fucking nice compared to Superpowered which has events occur randomly. That being said prior to finding SLDR's modded version, I managed to enjoy it without the cheats, didn't take too long to get to the good content.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Yeah, with Rogue things isn't difficult because you can ask her out on dates. I really enjoy playing this game from the beginning everytime there's an update :D. Kitty on the other hand force me to cheat, because +1-2 for every action is just not enough.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes