CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
New candidate is Jean. The Jean Oni envisions is something of a narcissistic Jean who thinks that everyone else as a means to get her way.
Yeah that does sound like Oni.

She need to show on doll where she touched him.

Ok so I looked up Jean personality and kinda confused on why Oni this way thowards her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Yeah that does sound like Oni.

She need to show on doll where she touched him.

Ok so I looked up Jean personality and kinda confused on why Oni this way thowards her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In X Men Evolution despite all that she butts heads a lot with other members, mostly Rogue, over their differing life outlook and Rogue flip flopping between X Men and Brotherhood so I assume that and his hatred of her are combined into her being way more manipulative as a way to better use her powers at least, or make her more interesting for Oni to possibly implement. After seeing how he describes her though; I'd still rather have Storm, Boom Boom, or Wanda in the game eventually.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
In X Men Evolution despite all that she butts heads a lot with other members, mostly Rogue, over their differing life outlook and Rogue flip flopping between X Men and Brotherhood so I assume that and his hatred of her are combined into her being way more manipulative as a way to better use her powers at least, or make her more interesting for Oni to possibly implement. After seeing how he describes her though; I'd still rather have Storm, Boom Boom, or Wanda in the game eventually.
I'm Storm would make most sense considering her power, correct me if I'm wrong, is controlling weather through emotions.
Anyway I think that Oni made her a candidate just to shut some patreons like "here you happy she MAYBE be added in game now leave me alone"

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
This is what Oni said about Jean.

"Basically, I wasn't a huge fan of Jean in the cartoon version, she was kind of boring and stodgy, without being *enough* of that that it turns back around into fun to mess with. I'm also not a huge fan of "NTR" storylines, so I was never a fan of the idea of hardcore cucking Cyclops like some fans wanted. Sorry about that guys."

Though I understand the NTR part, I don't recall Jean being boring and stodgy. I remember her being the focus of a bunch of episodes in the anime, but can't remember much from the animated series. Professor X's opinion on Jean though might make it seem NTR-ish to the player.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark17 and imzahai

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Ok, so Oni is probably going to mess up Jean's personality, but how bad is the art? Laura bad where it kind of grows on you or Doreen bad where you want to stab your eyeballs?

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload
Mar 8, 2019
So Jean heh? I think this guy is trying to chose new girls by the movies he watch.... Well at least thats what i think.... caz the new x man film whas not long ago by the way... HELLO PHONEX!

I d like to vote for Storm. Interesting to see a black girl in Oni disign

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Jean Grey huh I dunno we already have a psychic, I'd like to see what his other candidates are first. He did say he'd do five right?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
anyone had similar?
I can't go back to my room anymore <.<

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 6244, in <module>
Exception: No call on call stack.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 6244, in script
  File "C:\Users\*\3D Objects\Game\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.983f-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\*\3D Objects\Game\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.983f-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 6244, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\*\3D Objects\Game\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.983f-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2360, in pop_call
    renpy.game.context().pop_call()
  File "C:\Users\*\3D Objects\Game\Rogue-Like\Rogue-Like-0.983f-win\renpy\execution.py", line 560, in pop_call
    raise Exception("No call on call stack.")
Exception: No call on call stack.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.983f

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes