Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 09 Apr, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 23, 2019
What version are you using? If you post the first part of the error or PM it to me I can forward it to Oni.

In regards to Emma, there are two main events for her after her intro scene, you can catch her masturbating in the classroom in the evening on weekdays. Once this has happened visiting the Danger Room in the evenings on Tuesday and Thursday I think it is will eventually trigger her 2nd event.
Ok, attached is the bug I mentioned, and I finally managed to advance Emma's questline thanks to you. I had no idea I needed to "accidentally" walk into the classroom when I knew there would be no class. Kinda sneaky from Oni, but it's out of the way.
The error report is relatively short, so I didn't clip any of the text out, the attachment is the whole thing, so sorry if any of it is redundant.
Oh, and the version I used was .990b, hope that helps. I've avoided messing with version c so that my saves wouldn't get messed up.

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
Found a bug in 990e. Looks like "both rogue and rogue" wanted to take a shower with me.

Edit: I continued the scene for one or two clicks and got a proper error report.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 1859, in <module>
  File "game/script Girls.rpy", line 1151, in GirlLikeCheck
AttributeError: 'GirlClass' object has no attribute 'LikeRogue'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 1118, in script call
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 1707, in script call
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 1859, in script
  File "H:\Games\Rogue-Like-0.990e-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "H:\Games\Rogue-Like-0.990e-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "H:\Games\Rogue-Like-0.990e-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 1859, in <module>
  File "game/script Girls.rpy", line 1151, in GirlLikeCheck
AttributeError: 'GirlClass' object has no attribute 'LikeRogue'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.990e

Mar 23, 2019
Found a bug in 990e. Looks like "both rogue and rogue" wanted to take a shower with me.
I've found it doesn't trigger this way 100% of the time, but I think something happens in the code that makes it clone whoever is in the shower with you once you trigger a naughty scene. I've done the shower thing once so far without Rogue and her clone lathering me up XD

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Ya boi is back again. This time with links for all builds of the latest version.

Just to clarify because I've seen some people asking about how to use the cheats I linked and are now in OP. The easiest way to enable the console is by using the UnRen tool. Put this in the folder of the game where the executable is, run it and select option 3. Once in game you can use Shift+O to open the console and Escape to close it.

If you use this method of enabling console you also enable some developer options that Oni has added into the game. You can find these in the Inventory menu and in the Sex Menu there is a cheat option that can change some temporary settings related to the scene.

Again, this is probably still a highly buggy build. Don't use saves from previous versions as they aren't compatible. Oni also doesn't recommend saving/loading into sex scenes, I believe there is still some weird behavior surrounding this.

0.990e
PC
Mac
Linux
In case someone has the same problem I did when enabling console: If you start a new game and renpy errors due to not finding the Dev Menu, what I did was making a save before enabling console then load after enabling it. Works for me now.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Dunno about you people, but to me game feels a bit smother to run, less stuttering.
For as long as no errors crop up - definitely runs way smoother now. Goes to show what some actually streamlined code can do, even if the transitionary period causes more bugs than you could fathom. At least a bunch of them got fixed already.

Reactions: Mattu and stechx
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes