anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
"Version 0.990 contains a lot of bugs due to being heavily rewritten, the developer is working through them as they are reported.
Only download this version if you are fine with encountering errors or general instability"

So... what if I'm not fine with this?

What version was the last stable one, and where can I download it? Thanks

kptffs

Jan 28, 2018
"Version 0.990 contains a lot of bugs due to being heavily rewritten, the developer is working through them as they are reported.
Only download this version if you are fine with encountering errors or general instability"

So... what if I'm not fine with this?

What version was the last stable one, and where can I download it? Thanks
I'm not sure why the mods removed the previous stable version but here is 0.984h:

wiegelspee

Sep 5, 2016
Are threesomes broken in this? The girl says "sure I could lend a hand" and then the threesome options are grayed out and it says she's uncomfortable.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I'm not sure why the mods removed the previous stable version but here is 0.984h:

Fixed OP.

Stable older version 0.984h:
Win/Linux
: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I wish the dev would add the cartoon 80's version of rouge into the game as well as storm maybe Evan jean grey and mystic [not sure if i spelled her name right].

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
guys pretty sure that someone already asked this but, is some new content? or just the code change thin?

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Yup, apparently Oni fucked something up royally. I'm just going to dump the links here because there's probably going to be another build in the next few hours.

0.990h

Thanks

OP Updated: Added 0.990h Windows/Linux/Mac

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
the guy is getting 5 grand a month, people kind of expect a little more content for whats effectively 20 grand worth of patreon money
So what? Sitting on a pirated site and complaining about the author, while demanding his work is beyond comprehension.
People who pay him and people with complaints are different people. For some reason, the one who does not pay likes to count other people's money and demand the same or even more than those who really pay.
There are many authors with similar cash income and a much lower quality of work, as well as fewer releases per year.
People themselves are able to decide who to pay and how much. If they pay, then the author deserves it.
And the complaints in this thread are just spam and waste of time. This does not affect those who pay...
According to the current situation, the author has 3,636 patrons and 5,220 dollars per month.
On average, it turns out 5220/3636 = 1.44 dollars per person
Is it a lot for you to spend $ 1.5 a month for such a job?

Last edited:

kira0819

May 2, 2017
the guys is pay by people who understand the routine of how the author works and update cycle, they pay because they want to support the game after they experience how unique and good the game is to them. if you are a donator and dont like it, you can stop whenever you like but if are not a donator but expect a flawless update of content every single day/week/month then WHINE when it dont, then you are so dedicated into this game that you didnt find anything else to do in between updates when there are infinite things to do. you can discus anything about the game but you have no place to demand updates.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes