Daggander

May 2, 2020
I've been playing 0.984H and 0.991H at the same time here, trying to figure out if something is missing from the 145mb version (0.991H) compared to the 1.3gb version (0.984H), and it seems to go both ways. I encountered the blue lady in 0.984H pretty quickly but have not seen here since, and I'm getting regular photos on my phone from a couple of the women. Also I've gotten messages saying I have access to Rogue's and Katre's calendar, but I've not figured out how that thing works. In 0.991H I've not got any of those, as well as some of the "fuck"-options. Several positions are present in 0.984H.

Am I doing something wrong when just unpacking and playing or have content been cut? Is it just spread out more? Those 1150mb have to account for sometihng, right?

Jul 14, 2018
I've been playing 0.984H and 0.991H at the same time here, trying to figure out if something is missing from the 145mb version (0.991H) compared to the 1.3gb version (0.984H), and it seems to go both ways. I encountered the blue lady in 0.984H pretty quickly but have not seen here since, and I'm getting regular photos on my phone from a couple of the women. Also I've gotten messages saying I have access to Rogue's and Katre's calendar, but I've not figured out how that thing works. In 0.991H I've not got any of those, as well as some of the "fuck"-options. Several positions are present in 0.984H.

Am I doing something wrong when just unpacking and playing or have content been cut? Is it just spread out more? Those 1150mb have to account for sometihng, right?
The Blue Lady (Mystique) is from the modded version, which features a shitload more artwork. That's probably the discrepancy.

If you want to see more of her, go to the Brotherhood hideout, should be accessible from the Campus screen.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Here's an alternate; I used Zippyshare because it's free, requires no account to use and it's a no adware bollocks upload provider. Hard to really find these days or the upload is ten pounds of crap in a hat.
Here's an alt which is Catbox.moe but only Windows 'cos I deleted the Mac/Linux as I'm a Wangblows 7 user meself and have no reason to hang onto those.

Thx man, the real problem is Zippyshare and Uploaded are banned in my country so i cant download from there.
Im looking for a solution but for now no luck

Daggander

May 2, 2020
The Blue Lady (Mystique) is from the modded version, which features a shitload more artwork. That's probably the discrepancy.

If you want to see more of her, go to the Brotherhood hideout, should be accessible from the Campus screen.
The brotherhood hideout does not appear to be accessible to me, for some reason. You're right though, the version of 0.984 that I downloaded is the modded one. Base mod it says in the first post here. Perhaps it's just some of the extended mod? I can't seem to find any new outfits either.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Is there a guide to the massage for each girl? It seems consistent each time, but I can never quite get it perfect.
You could read the messages and either try again during the next time slot or savescum to try all possible options in one go.

OR you could open the python console and read out <Girl>X.MassageChart to grab the data directly. No idea if or when it might get rerolled but here's what I get in 0.991g:

Rogue:
shoulders, arms, arms, hands, hands, back, hips, back, breasts, breasts

Kitty:
shoulders, back, hips, thighs, calves, feet, feet, hips, ass, pussy

Emma:
shoulders, neck, neck, back, hips, ass, ass, back, breasts, breasts

Laura:
shoulders, arms, back, hips, thighs, calves, ass, ass, pussy, pussy

Jean:
back, shoulders, neck, neck, back, hips, ass, ass, pussy, pussy

Keep in mind the more intimate areas (especially breasts+pussy) still have pretty high requirements for the girl to be comfortable with your touch, and the "perfect massage" will not work if she gets uncomfortable. The high number of touching actions will also drain a lot of addiction.

Unfortunately the end result was a major disappointment for me. No special scenes beyond some text, wastes a ton of time, not stimulating enough to reliably make them orgasm and at least with Rogue by the time she was comfortable having her breasts "massaged" twice I didn't get any meaningful stat increases either. By contrast the "grab a tit" flirting action is simple and throws stat points like candy while taking no time at all.

Nemo Barry

Sep 18, 2017
Y'know that they're siblings, right? No way Marvel ever published that.
Buddy, Marvel now is NOT like what it was then. Even recently, they showed Toad Cannabalising Wasp, then getting his head eaten off by Hank Pym in giant form. They had outright rape before, so yeah, incest is perfectly acceptable. Ever wonder what Wanda and QS get up to in their free time?

Reactions: welcomedoom47
Feb 28, 2019
ayy boss here's an update:

Ok, this one clears up a few bugs, and probably adds some new ones, so. . . fun. It adds two new features,

1. you can now control the viewpoint during fondling scenes. You can set it to be upper-body focused, lower body focused, mid-torso-focused, or fully zoomed out. I expect that there might be unanticipated cases where this will end up looking weird, so point out when this happens, like at exactly what point was the view not centered where you would expect it to. Note that it will not always re-center to where you had it if it shifts automatically (say because someone orgasmed).

2. I added the ability for Jean to do psychic handjobs. This is far from the final version of this feature, but it's a start. She should suggest it when you try to do a normal handjob and then the option will be in the list of activities.

And here's the st0ff:
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Mega is reliable, zippyshare just gives unwanted pop-ups.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
my only wish is that there will be a story line where we help Magik (but unable to romance) and Colossus hook up, pretty sure that was already in the comic at some point
Y'know that they're siblings, right? No way Marvel ever published that.
LOL Read Ultimates 3 published in 2008 by Marvel.
Oni already added the most disturbing fetish of all time into the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So he may as well add incest.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes