BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Screenshot (100).png

Overview:
This is the demo for Brotherhood-Like: Scarlet.
It contains the introduction event and a showcase of some of the features that we'll be developing further, from sexting to going on missions with the girls and more. This introduction will be on the game (with a few changes).​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-25
Release Date: 2020-06-20
Developer: Brotherhood Games
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Screenshot (105).png Screenshot (107).png Screenshot (116).png Screenshot (118).png Screenshot (120).png

Last edited by a moderator:

_voluwar_

Mar 30, 2019
Not sure how this game will be like in the end, but why not collaborate with Oni and create a decent Rogue-like where you can choose a fraction at the start? Like "Where do you want to go: Brotherhood or X-man".
A hell lot of coding was needed to make Rogue-like, and personally, I don't want to wait another 5 years to be able to play a clone

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Saw the 'monster girl' tag, then saw Mystique, lol. She's only a monster in the human sense.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I'd like to say I agree with RoadWulf, you should consider changing the name to something else.

As for the game, I dunno. And why only contacting Rogue? Kitty is the best girl! I'll just wait and see in a few updates how this game pans out.

Reactions: Master Alaric

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I appreaciate what this is trying to accomplish but nless they break canon for chracters I can't see this having anymore variety than rogue-like as far as girls go... I mean it was called The BROTHERhood for a reason.....cuz it was a big old sausagfest lol. Other than Mystique and Wanda only other female member they had was Boom Boom unless you count the episode or 2 Rogue was technically part of it.

Reactions: Master Alaric