Ren'Py Abandoned Brotherhood-Like-Scarlet [Demo] [Brotherhood Games]

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok this is not bad, but the question would be:
how far do you want to take this?

Is it just a spinoff or "mod" from Rogue-like and that's it?
Or
will it become a game that shines with its own light?

Good luck to the devs and it would be great if they improved the character design a little more, not bad but they still require a bit of work.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
This game is a reskin of rogue like. oni should get this person shut down. this person is using the same dialogue as the ones in rogue like... i mean look at that picture they have below the download links "the "lay" of the place eh?" is a option towards rogue in the beginning of rogue like... is the dev of this game from china? china loves making ripoff's of games.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
This game is a reskin of rogue like. oni should get this person shut down. this person is using the same dialogue as the ones in rogue like... i mean look at that picture they have below the download links "the "lay" of the place eh?" is a option towards rogue in the beginning of rogue like... is the dev of this game from china? china loves making ripoff's of games.
Well first of all, I am pretty sure that this person got permission to make this a rekin/rip-off/bootleg/spin-off/new game.

Second of all, if you're not aware, the majority of adult game take some form of concept from either Princess Trainer or Witch Trainer so if you want to go that route than most games are ripoffs of either of those.

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017

Could you, please, read first ? Here :
Ok, so it seems you have Oni's permission to be running this
AND :
If the artstyle is similar to Oni's, it's because we're devs on the Rogue-Like Mod team and we're making a spin-off with his blessing

MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
Polaris, Tempest, Nocturne, Mirage/Moonstar, Wolfsbane (furry-inclusive, it seems :T), Spiral, Lady Deathstrike, Psylocke, Black Queen (Selene), and many more to add. Most of them are from X-Force and recurring in the brotherhood in several comic book issues. It will always be the artwork that takes time to finish, so my only joy in seeing this is that the Brotherhood gets some love as well. Hope this gets merged with Oni's work, enabling a dynamic storyline for the protagonist to take part of. :)

Reactions: Vox and Aurelius

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Just chiming in that they shared sneak peek art of the newer sprites on the earlier in the week. Which is a lot more recent than the most recent Patreon post. So I'm gonna guess that the Discord is gonna be a more reliable front for any news.

Jan 28, 2018
Just chiming in that they shared sneak peek art of the newer sprites on the earlier in the week. Which is a lot more recent than the most recent Patreon post. So I'm gonna guess that the Discord is gonna be a more reliable front for any news.
Thanks for the update!

Reactions: AnonF21

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
This popped up in discord. I'm not not naming names (hence the astericks), not sure how private the guys involved want to be.

"I didn't have a lot of time to code this last few days unfortunately
But we've been working on it, just this sunday *Artist* has sent me some new art for another outfit for Wanda
We also reworked the intro
And already replaced Mystique's art
But there's still some more stuff that I'd like to finish for this version"

Basically, redone intro, new Mystique art, and outfits for Wanda. and i'm guessing the layout of the sandboxing area since that's the only time outfits are going to be applicable.

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
feel like scarlet witch's face is a tad manish tho would be nice if this could do better or the same as rogue like. or even merge into rogue like with help/support from oni

DarkChild1996

Jul 26, 2018
I would love to see more of this, since it's from the Brotherhood's side of things. It's definitely interesting to see how things go with the girls there.

Reactions: Ghostload

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Ok, update from Discord.

"I come bearing bad news.
Unfortunately Grigori (main dev) has been unavailable for a few weeks now and without him development has ground to a halt. hopefully things will resume once he returns.
However, until that time, i'd urge Patrons not to continue with their donations.
I promise i'll update you all when I learn anything new."

So seems like it was a team of people and one of the major players has been MIA. Hopefully it's nothing serious, but it is what it is. I guess the On Hold tag is needed for the project for now.