Ren'Py Abandoned Brotherhood-Like-Scarlet [Demo] [Brotherhood Games]

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Will there even be an update?
Last thing we heard was on the 5th and it seems like it ain't likely. Haven't heard a thing about it since.

Ok, update from Discord.

"I come bearing bad news.
Unfortunately Grigori (main dev) has been unavailable for a few weeks now and without him development has ground to a halt. hopefully things will resume once he returns.
However, until that time, i'd urge Patrons not to continue with their donations.
I promise i'll update you all when I learn anything new."

So seems like it was a team of people and one of the major players has been MIA. Hopefully it's nothing serious, but it is what it is. I guess the On Hold tag is needed for the project for now.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I assume the guy who is MIA is the same guy running the Patreon, hence the suggestion to discontinue donating. The rest of the team probably don't have access.

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
I assume the guy who is MIA is the same guy running the Patreon, hence the suggestion to discontinue donating. The rest of the team probably don't have access.
This.

Everybody pull out. No update is being made at the moment. If the guy shows up, they'll give some news. Assume the game is on hold/abandoned for now.