leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Love book? Hm... can I get that in the shop? I've defintely been flirting with all the girls like crazy but it just seems like they progress rather slowly in general. I mean I already watch that I only get stats plus but even then it's not much that I get (usually like below 10), meanwhile their bars go into the hundreds so...

Is it normal that it takes ages to really get them where you want them?
The game is actually pretty easy and non grindy unless you want to buy many things. With that said, in the shop there's an option to buy books, from top to bottom they give 50 love, obedience and inhibition, at 20$ each.

You can't gift the same book twice to the same girl, but you can buy them clothes, too. The best option there is the bikini, which you buy by pieces. Might be a little expensive to by the full suit for each girl, so you can buy just 1 piece of it to get a decent stat buff.

Finally, you can invite them to a date, but you'd get better results if you pay for everything.

Maybe it's your first playthrough and are wandering aimlessly, but knowing what to do, you can fuck the girls usually in 2 to 3 days, even 1 if you are the speedrunner type.

Btw, if you don't know how to get more money, remember you level up by studying and training, which increases your daily income, you can make microtransactions once unlocked, which will give you some money each time, and once you have raised Kitty or Storm stats high enough, you can go into Xavier's office in the night and with some luck and save scum, you can find 500$ in a box that the girl will open for you.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
She looks great :love:

Ok, a little Christmas update for everyone. Here's a basic shot of Jubilee, in one of her basic outfits. I'm doing something a bit new with her where she technically has three layers on her upper body, bra, shirt, and jacket. It's a little complicated with how I've had things set up, but should work fine. I also had some labeling issues with the character, because in some areas I use a character's first initial to keep track of them, "r" for Rogue, "k" for Kitty, etc., but you see the problem here? I can't go with "j" because Jean already uses that, I can't go with "l" either because Laura uses that one. So I ended up going with "v", for "vampire." :D So far it's not too confusing.

Anyway, current status, Jubilee's standing sprite is mostly finished, I've tweaked a few things back and forth and still have some clothing stuff to do, but it's actually in game and mostly works. I also have a first pass at her introduction content. I still need to do a lot of her daily life stuff though, so it's mostly writing from here out. I also started on Jean's new sex pose.

Thanks for your incredible support over this last year, and I hope that you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year! (As well as all the other holidays this season). See you in 2022!
Does she look a little off to anyone else? Guess it's based on comics.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Is it just me or is this game kinda grindy? Money accumulates rather slowly and the girls often seem a bit hard to get (aside from Rogue, she's all over me lol). But Emma and Storm for example are pretty much always refusing sex... are their vaginal and anal scenes not implemented yet? Or do I still have to farm more love points with them?

I find the whole needs system a bit confusing anyways but maybe that's just a 'me problem'.
You need to catch Emma fingering herself in the classroom after class before she'll do anything, but Storm is pretty easy. The girls vary, but typically the pattern they'll follow is flirting -> kissing -> groping -> oral -> sex. Giving them books and dildos or taking them on a date can help speed up the process a lot. Kitty in particular is much easier to do anything with after a good date.

Apr 1, 2019
Or do I still have to farm more love points with them?
So, with regards to sex specifically, all stats are equally useful in accomplishing it with any girl (though note that in the case of Jean, her displayed stats are usually lies as I covered here). The basic formula to check if a girl is willing to have sex checks her combine stats (Love + Obedience + Inhibition) alongside a pair of modifiers, and compares the result to 1400. If the final result is at least 1700, she really is into it, if it's between 1550 and 1699 (inclusive) she is into it, and if it's between 1400 and 1549 (inclusive) she'll go along with it. As for the modifiers that are relevant, they are a value called Tempmod and a value called Taboo.

Tempmod is based on the following (and possibly some previous events since it isn't set to 0 at the start of adding all of these):
  • How many time's you've had sex with the girl already. 1 or more times adds 10, 3 or more times adds 12, and 7 or more times adds 15. Note that you only get highest of these three that you qualify for.
  • If the girl is currently at 75 or more addiction, 15 is added to Tempmod. If she has also had at least 3 creampies (combining both anal and vaginal count, and being the total count for the game, not just the current scene) the increase is 20 instead of 15.
  • If the girl's lust is greater than 75, Tempmod has 5 added, if she has greater than 85 lust, instead 10 is added.
  • If the situation is a "shift" which presumably means you are using the shift sex action rather than trying to start from the main sex menu, 10 is added to Tempmod.
  • If the girl is an exhibitionist, 4 times the Taboo value is added to Tempmod.
  • If the girl is in your harem, or she has the "sex friend" petname available, 10 is addedto Tempmod.
  • If the girl is you ex, 40 is subtracted from Tempmod.
  • If yo are not currently forcing the girl to have sex with you, 5 times the number of times you've forced her to do actions in the past is subtracted from Tempmod.
  • If the situation you're in is Taboo, and she's already refused an action due to it being taboo that day, 10 is subtracted from Tempmod.
  • If she's already refused sex earlier that day, 5 is subtracted from Tempmod.
  • If she's already refused sex earlier in the current scene, 10 is subtracted from Tempmod (this stacks with the reduction from earlier in the day).
As for Taboo, I'm not entirely sure how to determine everything that impacts it, but it seems the main factor is if you are currently in private or in public. If in private it seems to always be 0, but in public it seems to generally be 40 or higher. Trying to search for it so far has just resulted in a number of checks using it to see if the current situation is private or not.
Edit: I found the main section regarding Taboo Value, though I can't rule out any other parts influencing it. Aside from the last point, only the first valid option takes precedence:
  • If in personal rooms or the check for Taboo was set to "hold" (seems to be something that can happen for specific events), the value of Taboo is 0.
  • If the player has locked the door, and the girl is in the room with them (as opposed to say being contacted over the phone), the value is set to 0.
  • If in the Classroom the value is 10 at night, 30 in the evening, and 40 during other time periods.
  • If in the Danger Room, Campus Square, or Pool, the value is 20 at night, and 40 during other time periods.
  • If in the Shower, the value is 20.
  • If anywhere else, the value is 40. Note that behind the podium counts as a different location from the Classroom so would fall into here.
  • If there are at least two girls present, and the Taboo value is not already 20 or higher, then it checks if the girl being checked likes each other girl present with a value of at least 700, or that they are all in the player's harem. If not, the taboo value is set to 20.
Also, from what I can tell, after these checks Jean will set her Taboo level to 0 so long as she is not restricted from mind whammying people to make them forget seeing her do stuff.

Anyway, when determining if the girl will be willing to have sex, after adding up her stats, you then add 10 times the Tempmod value, and subtract 50 times the Taboo value, then compare it to the previously noted values to determine if she'll agree.

you can go into Xavier's office in the night and with some luck and save scum, you can find 500$ in a box that the girl will open for you.
I've covered the specifics of how searching the office works previously here.

The best option there is the bikini, which you buy by pieces.
This is incorrect. The bikini pieces are actually quite poor as far as how much benefit they give. Mind, gifts have stat breakpoints that impact how effective they are:
  • Dildo:
    If the girl has at least 800 combine stats, it increases all three stats by 30, up to the cap of 1000.
    If the girl has combine stats between 500 and 799 (inclusive) the girl will gain 10 in each stat, up to the cap of 1000.
    If the girl has less than 500 combine stats, she will refuse the gift, and if it's the first time you've tried giving it to her that day, she will lose 20 love, and gain 10 obedience and 20 inhibition, up to a limit of 200 for each of those two stats.
    If she already has a single dildo, the girl will accept a second, but without any stat changes. She will refuse a third dildo, again with no stat changes.​
  • Vibrator:
    If the girl has at least 700 combine stats, it increases all three stats by 30, up to the cap of 1000.
    If the girl has combine stats between 400 and 699 (inclusive) the girl will gain 10 in each stat, up to the cap of 1000.
    If the girl has less than 400 combine stats, she will refuse the gift, and if it's the first time you've tried giving it to her that day, she will lose 20 love, and gain 10 obedience and 20 inhibition, up to a limit of 200 for each of those two stats.
    If she already has a vibrator she will refuse a second with no stat changes.​
  • Buttplug:
    Listed in the code as a gift you can give, but has no method of gaining one, has no requirements for a girl to accept it aside from not already owning one, and causes no stat changes when given. So even if you cheat to put one in your inventory, there's no point.​
  • Dazzler and Longshot book:
    Always increases Love by 50, up to the cap of 1000. However, if the girl already has 600 Love she will react far more favourably to getting the book.​
  • 256 Shades of Grey book:
    Girls other than Jean will increase Obedience by 50, though if the already have at least 500 Obedience they'll be more interested in their reaction.
    Jean instead will comment on "what a weekend that was" before she her reaction changes based on the previously noted check for 500 Obedience. If she does have 500 Obedience, she'll gain 5 Love, up to a limit of 500, then gain 3 Love, up to a limit of 900, then gain 5 Obedience, up to the cap of 1000, before asking if the player wants to try some of the stuff in the book. If she has less than 500 obedience, she'll instead lose 5 Love, gain 5 Obedience, up to the cap of 1000, and lose 5 Inhibition. Either way, she will then gain 10 Obedience, up to the cap of 1000.​
  • Avengers Tower Penthouse book:
    Always increases Inhibition by 50, up to the cap of 1000. However, if the girl already has 600 Inhibition she will react far more favourably to getting the book.​
  • Nighty:
    If the girl has at least 600 combine stats, she gains 40 Love, 20 Obedience, and 30 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has less than 600 combine stats, she gains 30 Love, 20 Obedience, and 20 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.​
  • Corset:
    If the girl has at least 1000 combine stats, she gains 20 Love, 20 Obedience, and 10 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 700 and 999 combine stats (inclusive) or is Jean and does not have the 1000 combine stats, she gains 15 Love, 20 Obedience, and 10 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 600 and 699 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 10 Love, 25 Obedience, and 15 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has less than 600 combine stats and hasn't already refused a Corset or Bra once that day, she refuses the Corset, loses 10 Love, and gains 10 Obedience and 20 Inhibition up to a limit of 200 for each.​
  • Lace Corset:
    If the girl has at least 1200 combine stats, she gains 25 Love, 30 Obedience, and 20 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 1000 and 1199 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 20 Love, 30 Obedience, and 15 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 800 and 999 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 20 Love, 20 Obedience, and 25 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has less than 800 combine stats and hasn't already refused a Corset or Bra once that day, she refuses the Lace Corset, loses 10 Love, and gains 10 Obedience and 20 Inhibition up to a limit of 200 for each.​
  • Lace Bra:
    If the girl has at least 1000 combine stats or is Jean, she gains 30 Love, 20 Obedience, and 30 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 700 (or 600 for Emma) and 999 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 25 Love, 20 Obedience, and 20 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has less than 700 (600 for Emma) combine stats and hasn't already refused a Corset or Bra once that day, she refuses the Lace Bra, loses 10 Love, and gains 10 Obedience and 20 Inhibition up to a limit of 200 for each.​
  • Lace Panties:
    If the girl has at least 1100 combine stats or is Jean, she gains 30 Love, 20 Obedience, and 30 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 800 and 1099 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 25 Love, 20 Obedience, and 20 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has less than 800 combine stats and hasn't already refused Panties once that day, she refuses the Lace Panties, loses 10 Love, and gains 10 Obedience and 20 Inhibition up to a limit of 200 for each.​
  • Stockings and Garterbelt:
    The girl always accepts the gift if she doesn't have it already and gains 5 of each stat, up to the cap of 1000.​
  • Pantyhose:
    The girl always accepts the gift if she doesn't have it already and gains 5 of each stat, up to the cap of 1000.​
  • Knee Stockings:
  • Bikini Top:
    If the girl has at least 1200 combine stats, she gains 20 Love, 10 Obedience, and 10 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 900 and 1199 combine stats (inclusive) or is Jean and does not have the 1000 combine stats, she gains 20 Love, 10 Obedience, and 5 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 700 and 899 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 10 Love, 5 Obedience, and 5 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has less than 700 combine stats and hasn't already refused a Corset or Bra once that day, she refuses the Bikini Top, loses 5 Love, and gains 5 Obedience and 10 Inhibition up to a limit of 200 for each.​
  • Bikini Bottoms:
    If the girl has at least 1200 combine stats, she gains 20 Love, 10 Obedience, and 10 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 900 and 1199 combine stats (inclusive) or is Jean and does not have the 1000 combine stats, she gains 20 Love, 10 Obedience, and 5 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 700 and 899 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 10 Love, 5 Obedience, and 5 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has less than 700 combine stats and hasn't already refused Panties once that day, she refuses the Bikini Bottoms, loses 5 Love, and gains 5 Obedience and 10 Inhibition up to a limit of 200 for each.​
  • Blue Skirt:
    If the girl has at least 1000 combine stats, she gains 20 Love, 10 Obedience, and 10 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 800 and 999 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 20 Love, 10 Obedience, and 5 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 600 and 799 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 10 Love, 5 Obedience, and 5 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has less than 600 combine stats and hasn't already refused a Skirt once that day, she refuses the Blue Skirt, loses 5 Love, and gains 5 Obedience and 10 Inhibition up to a limit of 200 for each.​
For the highest stat gain when giving it to the girl, the dildo and vibrator are the best choices. However, Any of the options that allow you to fail to give them to a girl also can be used for a net gain in stats by failing to giving them to her once a day to increase Obedience and Inhibition at the cost of Love, up to a cap of 200 for the two increasing stats. How useful that trade is may depend on how easy it is to boost Love for the girl. Also, if trying to maximise the stat gains from gifts, it's best to wait until you meet the requirements for the best tier of said gift.

Outside gifts, there are three other main ways to speed up the stat grind. Doing new sexual acts with the girls (each time you do an act for the first time, as well as seeing the girls exposed breasts or crotch for the first time, you will get a notable boost to stats). Going on dates with girls can give a boost. Doing the Halloween event in the evening allows you to flirt multiple times with the same girl in a single time slot (you are only limited by the progression of time after each action as eventually you will hit the end of the party).

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So the game is more complex than I thought, huh? I was asking simple questions and get whole essays as replies lol

I really like the game but I feel like I mostly don't know what I'm actually doing because of the whole stats shenanigans. I'm mostly flirting/complimenting the girls and giving them a massage or more recently I've been doing the hand holding stuff. Of course I also make out with them but so far Rogue seems to be the only girl who's seemingly willing to do just about everything with me.

By the way, are 6 girls all of them as of yet or are there any more in the current version? So far I have Rogue, Kitty, Emma, Laura, Jean and Storm. Psylocke and Mystique are definitely characters that come to mind when I think about the X-Men so I wonder if there's gonna be more.

Reactions: Testerguy19

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, with regards to sex specifically, all stats are equally useful in accomplishing it with any girl (though note that in the case of Jean, her displayed stats are usually lies as I covered here). The basic formula to check if a girl is willing to have sex checks her combine stats (Love + Obedience + Inhibition) alongside a pair of modifiers, and compares the result to 1400. If the final result is at least 1700, she really is into it, if it's between 1550 and 1699 (inclusive) she is into it, and if it's between 1400 and 1549 (inclusive) she'll go along with it. As for the modifiers that are relevant, they are a value called Tempmod and a value called Taboo.

Tempmod is based on the following (and possibly some previous events since it isn't set to 0 at the start of adding all of these):
  • How many time's you've had sex with the girl already. 1 or more times adds 10, 3 or more times adds 12, and 7 or more times adds 15. Note that you only get highest of these three that you qualify for.
  • If the girl is currently at 75 or more addiction, 15 is added to Tempmod. If she has also had at least 3 creampies (combining both anal and vaginal count, and being the total count for the game, not just the current scene) the increase is 20 instead of 15.
  • If the girl's lust is greater than 75, Tempmod has 5 added, if she has greater than 85 lust, instead 10 is added.
  • If the situation is a "shift" which presumably means you are using the shift sex action rather than trying to start from the main sex menu, 10 is added to Tempmod.
  • If the girl is an exhibitionist, 4 times the Taboo value is added to Tempmod.
  • If the girl is in your harem, or she has the "sex friend" petname available, 10 is addedto Tempmod.
  • If the girl is you ex, 40 is subtracted from Tempmod.
  • If yo are not currently forcing the girl to have sex with you, 5 times the number of times you've forced her to do actions in the past is subtracted from Tempmod.
  • If the situation you're in is Taboo, and she's already refused an action due to it being taboo that day, 10 is subtracted from Tempmod.
  • If she's already refused sex earlier that day, 5 is subtracted from Tempmod.
  • If she's already refused sex earlier in the current scene, 10 is subtracted from Tempmod (this stacks with the reduction from earlier in the day).
As for Taboo, I'm not entirely sure how to determine everything that impacts it, but it seems the main factor is if you are currently in private or in public. If in private it seems to always be 0, but in public it seems to generally be 40 or higher. Trying to search for it so far has just resulted in a number of checks using it to see if the current situation is private or not.

Anyway, when determining if the girl will be willing to have sex, after adding up her stats, you then add 10 times the Tempmod value, and subtract 50 times the Taboo value, then compare it to the previously noted values to determine if she'll agree.

I've covered the specifics of how searching the office works previously here.

This is incorrect. The bikini pieces are actually quite poor as far as how much benefit they give. Mind, gifts have stat breakpoints that impact how effective they are:
  • Dildo:
    If the girl has at least 800 combine stats, it increases all three stats by 30, up to the cap of 1000.
    If the girl has combine stats between 500 and 799 (inclusive) the girl will gain 10 in each stat, up to the cap of 1000.
    If the girl has less than 500 combine stats, she will refuse the gift, and if it's the first time you've tried giving it to her that day, she will lose 20 love, and gain 10 obedience and 20 inhibition, up to a limit of 200 for each of those two stats.
    If she already has a single dildo, the girl will accept a second, but without any stat changes. She will refuse a third dildo, again with no stat changes.​
  • Vibrator:
    If the girl has at least 700 combine stats, it increases all three stats by 30, up to the cap of 1000.
    If the girl has combine stats between 400 and 699 (inclusive) the girl will gain 10 in each stat, up to the cap of 1000.
    If the girl has less than 400 combine stats, she will refuse the gift, and if it's the first time you've tried giving it to her that day, she will lose 20 love, and gain 10 obedience and 20 inhibition, up to a limit of 200 for each of those two stats.
    If she already has a vibrator she will refuse a second with no stat changes.​
  • Buttplug:
    Listed in the code as a gift you can give, but has no method of gaining one, has no requirements for a girl to accept it aside from not already owning one, and causes no stat changes when given. So even if you cheat to put one in your inventory, there's no point.​
  • Dazzler and Longshot book:
    Always increases Love by 50, up to the cap of 1000. However, if the girl already has 600 Love she will react far more favourably to getting the book.​
  • 256 Shades of Grey book:
    Girls other than Jean will increase Obedience by 50, though if the already have at least 500 Obedience they'll be more interested in their reaction.
    Jean instead will comment on "what a weekend that was" before she her reaction changes based on the previously noted check for 500 Obedience. If she does have 500 Obedience, she'll gain 5 Love, up to a limit of 500, then gain 3 Love, up to a limit of 900, then gain 5 Obedience, up to the cap of 1000, before asking if the player wants to try some of the stuff in the book. If she has less than 500 obedience, she'll instead lose 5 Love, gain 5 Obedience, up to the cap of 1000, and lose 5 Inhibition. Either way, she will then gain 10 Obedience, up to the cap of 1000.​
  • Avengers Tower Penthouse book:
    Always increases Inhibition by 50, up to the cap of 1000. However, if the girl already has 600 Inhibition she will react far more favourably to getting the book.​
  • Nighty:
    If the girl has at least 600 combine stats, she gains 40 Love, 20 Obedience, and 30 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has less than 600 combine stats, she gains 30 Love, 20 Obedience, and 20 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.​
  • Corset:
    If the girl has at least 1000 combine stats, she gains 20 Love, 20 Obedience, and 10 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 700 and 999 combine stats (inclusive) or is Jean and does not have the 1000 combine stats, she gains 15 Love, 20 Obedience, and 10 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 600 and 699 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 10 Love, 25 Obedience, and 15 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has less than 600 combine stats and hasn't already refused a Corset or Bra once that day, she refuses the Corset, loses 10 Love, and gains 10 Obedience and 20 Inhibition up to a limit of 200 for each.​
  • Lace Corset:
    If the girl has at least 1200 combine stats, she gains 25 Love, 30 Obedience, and 20 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 1000 and 1199 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 20 Love, 30 Obedience, and 15 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 800 and 999 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 20 Love, 20 Obedience, and 25 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has less than 800 combine stats and hasn't already refused a Corset or Bra once that day, she refuses the Lace Corset, loses 10 Love, and gains 10 Obedience and 20 Inhibition up to a limit of 200 for each.​
  • Lace Bra:
    If the girl has at least 1000 combine stats or is Jean, she gains 30 Love, 20 Obedience, and 30 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 700 (or 600 for Emma) and 999 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 25 Love, 20 Obedience, and 20 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has less than 700 (600 for Emma) combine stats and hasn't already refused a Corset or Bra once that day, she refuses the Lace Bra, loses 10 Love, and gains 10 Obedience and 20 Inhibition up to a limit of 200 for each.​
  • Lace Panties:
    If the girl has at least 1100 combine stats or is Jean, she gains 30 Love, 20 Obedience, and 30 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 800 and 1099 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 25 Love, 20 Obedience, and 20 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has less than 800 combine stats and hasn't already refused Panties once that day, she refuses the Lace Panties, loses 10 Love, and gains 10 Obedience and 20 Inhibition up to a limit of 200 for each.​
  • Stockings and Garterbelt:
  • Pantyhose:
  • Knee Stockings:
  • Bikini Top:
    If the girl has less than 700 combine stats and hasn't already refused a Corset or Bra once that day, she refuses the Bikini Top, loses 5 Love, and gains 5 Obedience and 10 Inhibition up to a limit of 200 for each.​
  • Bikini Bottoms:
    If the girl has less than 700 combine stats and hasn't already refused Panties once that day, she refuses the Bikini Bottoms, loses 5 Love, and gains 5 Obedience and 10 Inhibition up to a limit of 200 for each.​
  • Blue Skirt:
    If the girl has at least 1000 combine stats, she gains 20 Love, 10 Obedience, and 10 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 800 and 999 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 20 Love, 10 Obedience, and 5 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has between 600 and 799 combine stats (inclusive), she gains 10 Love, 5 Obedience, and 5 Inhibition up to the cap of 1000 for each.
    If the girl has less than 600 combine stats and hasn't already refused a Skirt once that day, she refuses the Blue Skirt, loses 5 Love, and gains 5 Obedience and 10 Inhibition up to a limit of 200 for each.​
For the highest stat gain when giving it to the girl, the dildo and vibrator are the best choices. However, Any of the options that allow you to fail to give them to a girl also can be used for a net gain in stats by failing to giving them to her once a day to increase Obedience and Inhibition at the cost of Love, up to a cap of 200 for the two increasing stats. How useful that trade is may depend on how easy it is to boost Love for the girl. Also, if trying to maximise the stat gains from gifts, it's best to wait until you meet the requirements for the best tier of said gift.

Outside gifts, there are three other main ways to speed up the stat grind. Doing new sexual acts with the girls (each time you do an act for the first time, as well as seeing the girls exposed breasts or crotch for the first time, you will get a notable boost to stats). Going on dates with girls can give a boost. Doing the Halloween event in the evening allows you to flirt multiple times with the same girl in a single time slot (you are only limited by the progression of time after each action as eventually you will hit the end of the party).
You're certainly that guy XD. Jk, your in depth comments on the inner system of the game are pretty interesting, specially for those of us who've played the game dozens of times and understand the game instinctively and by experience, but not factually.
Also, when I said that bikinis were the best option, I meant that those were the best clothes, since they actually affect the girls, letting them swim in the pool after that update where they no longer swim with regular clothes. And also all the swimsuits look pretty nice, too.

seriallurking

Apr 27, 2020
If you're at least level 5, than let yourself get caught. Rogue, Laura, Emma, Jean can stop Xavier with a "plan". Kitty and Storm need blackmail, which you can get at night in his office. Its in the left and right cabinets respectively. Repeat as normal to blackmail Xavier.
You need Xavier off your back with that particular girl and you need to have some threesomes with the girl and the teacher so that they have high opinions of each other. On top of that, the teacher needs very high stats and be an exhibitionist. Once those conditions are met, Xavier won't interrupt you and the teacher will masturbate at the podium instead of making you stop.
I mean when you're in class, storm or frost will stop you if you're performing sex actions with a girl and give you 'detention' I can't find anyway to stop this

trs767

Jul 14, 2017
Meh after oni post now i wanna read ыщьу comics with jubilee-vampire. any1 know which comics series it is?;)
Jubes's was turned into a vamipre in 2010s crossover event Curse of the Mutants. That was followed by a four issue Mini, Wolverine and Jubliee Curse if the Mutants Aftermath.
She is a recurring character in the third volume of X-23.
A future version of Vamp Jubilee shows up in Bendis's Battle of The Atom.
Vamp Jubilee is in 2017-2018 Generation X.
I am sure there are more but that, sadly is all I remember this last decade. :(

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well Jubilee will probably only be a vampire for Halloween event now that Oni has created that.. makes me realize he can just fine tune Halloween events/future events into just having more shit to to each yeah, huh.
Anyways Jube's design is her 90's comic/cartoon with some liberties done by Oni. Her tits are bigger than kitty's which is great, I'd love more girls with Jube Jubes or Laura's breast size, we just need some wide hipped/nice thighed girls but I doubt we'll see anything besides plain/lithe girls going forwards at least body-wise.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I mean when you're in class, storm or frost will stop you if you're performing sex actions with a girl and give you 'detention' I can't find anyway to stop this
Like I said, you can't
Yes you can. Chat to the lady who is teaching class, and invite her to join you. Start your sexcapades. As long as you have Xavier ignoring your actions, you will now no longer be interrupted.

Basically - the teacher isn't going to stop you if she is in on the action.

xbeo

May 10, 2017
As soon as this game is running, my mouse cursor stutters like on a 30Hz monitor.
Using Windows 10, no DPI scaling, fullscreen/window does not matter.
Did anyone else notice this?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Like I said, you can't
From what I recall someone explained it earlier, I think it was also CertainlyNotThatGuy.
You need to be good enough with the teacher, have made Xavier not stop you, and the teacher and the girl needs to be on good terms.
She will not only not stop you anymore, but start masturbating.

Yes you can. Chat to the lady who is teaching class, and invite her to join you. Start your sexcapades. As long as you have Xavier ignoring your actions, you will now no longer be interrupted.

Basically - the teacher isn't going to stop you if she is in on the action.
or you can do this

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
From what I recall someone explained it earlier, I think it was also CertainlyNotThatGuy.
You need to be good enough with the teacher, have made Xavier not stop you, and the teacher and the girl needs to be on good terms.
She will not only not stop you anymore, but start masturbating.

or you can do this
Or alternatively, you can check the class, return to your room, call the teacher, add her to party, do same for other girl, THEN go to class for sexy times with students cheering it all on.

so many different ways to do the same thing

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes