FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
My PTSD moments in gaming:

Wizpig 1 in Diddy Kong Racing.
Swimming in Mario 64, due to a fear of my head being underwater in real life as a kid.
Whitney in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal.
Dr. Salvador in Resident Evil 4.
The Souls series (before people got gud).
Failing the harem route in School Days.
Blowjobs in Koikatsu Party. (Their mouth animations are too uncanny.)
Public lobbies in GTA Online.
Jim Ryan.
And playing as female Zero in Rogue-like: Evolution.

Rogue-Like 1.4c out on patreon. Share pls.
BTW, ok now we can ask to put in a vibrator, but what it actually doing? Can turn on/off to rise lust? I don`t get it.
BTW 2. Oni being Oni...
Unless current versions have changed this: It trains some the girls for anal so that they'll like it sooner rather than later; specifically Rogue, Kitty, Storm, Jubes and Gewn. (I want to say that Jean needs training too, but I honestly don't remember.) And during regular conversations as a flirt option, if they're still plugged, you can make them cum no matter the location.

Reactions: Hatler

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
At least Hank says in the lab that it works without any problems.

I'm sorry. For me, playing as a male Zero is a blind spot for me. I haven't tried it yet.

But if it's "even easier" as Male Zero than Female Zero to "seduce" women, then it's really TOO easy. That wouldn't be fun for me at all.

The manipulation, always pushing it a little further. Lure them into the net little by little.

EDIT: And that even though I'm playing with the Prime Mod with the addiction turned off.

EDIT2:
Sorry, read my comment again. Seems kind of pretentious. But that is not what is meant.

I really need to do a run through as Male Zero to have a comparison. Question is, do I switch genders in the lab and then ask Gwen to reset the game to day one or start a whole new run?
And do I still do that with version 1.d PrimMod or do I wait for a new version with PrimMod?

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Wasn't that the buttplug?
Which One.png

Then we need some clarification as to which "vibrator" Bosss is referring to.

At least Hank says in the lab that it works without any problems.

I'm sorry. For me, playing as a male Zero is a blind spot for me. I haven't tried it yet.

But if it's "even easier" as Male Zero than Female Zero to "seduce" women, then it's really TOO easy. That wouldn't be fun for me at all.

The manipulation, always pushing it a little further. Lure them into the net little by little.

EDIT: And that even though I'm playing with the Prime Mod with the addiction turned off.

EDIT2:
Sorry, read my comment again. Seems kind of pretentious. But that is not what is meant.

I really need to do a run through as Male Zero to have a comparison. Question is, do I switch genders in the lab and then ask Gwen to reset the game to day one or start a whole new run?
And do I still do that with version 1.d PrimMod or do I wait for a new version with PrimMod?
I haven't done a run where I courted the girls as male Zero and switched to female Zero, so I don't know for sure if that could be the loophole to getting past their initial hesitancy towards doing anything with female Zero despite supposedly already dating them. Transversely, I don't know if starting as female Zero then switch to male Zero would make the girls more receptive towards you after transitioning, since I kept bashing my head against the wall for several hours in real time as female Zero until Rogue and Kitty would eventually let me do things with them. And Prime enhanced Gwen is another variable of which I'm unfamiliar with for this intent a purpose, so that's another thing for people to look into. ...just not me.

But, what I do know is that, when you do change your gender and have the "Oh, you've transitioned" conversation with the girls, you'll still be refereed to by your original name and gender, which leads me to believe that transitioning has some bugs at best and design flaws and oversights at worst, at least as of version 1.3e and its respective version of Prime installed. I imagine that a Prime enhanced Gwen reset could cause the transition changes to take more effectively, but that's a maybe.

As for your questions: I doesn't matter which version that you use between 1.0 and more recent versions, or if you have Prime installed or not since the same accelerations and decelerations apply to both versions of Zero. But male Zero's progression speed will always be faster than Fem Zero's.

Reactions: leathermax
Oct 31, 2017
I see someone wasn't doing their nightly rounds to enforce the school's "No unauthorized bean flicking" rule. Seriously, Professor Baldy needs to bring in a nun to take over that role, it's become a full night's work these days. A nice, sexy nun that... oh hell, there's probably a few mutant nuns running around, isn't there?

No, no, please don't anyone answer that.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I see someone wasn't doing their nightly rounds to enforce the school's "No unauthorized bean flicking" rule. Seriously, Professor Baldy needs to bring in a nun to take over that role, it's become a full night's work these days. A nice, sexy nun that... oh hell, there's probably a few mutant nuns running around, isn't there?

No, no, please don't anyone answer that.
I can somehow just imagine FemZero going around the girl's dorm at night with a big ruler smacking any girls showing "improper behaviour" in hopes of them getting horny enoug to give her any.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I can somehow just imagine FemZero going around the girl's dorm at night with a big ruler smacking any girls showing "improper behaviour" in hopes of them getting horny enoug to give her any.
Now I can't shake off my head the idea of FZero being in a futuristic car at 1000mph while dressing as a nun and shouting "I'm approaching at the speed of Jesus and I'm gonna send every sinner His way!" while and the ground shakes violently and rythmically.

Oct 31, 2017
This is an accurate description of my play style. Lust points are a valuable resource, especially in FemZero land, so one cannot afford to let the girls just schlick away all one's hard earned progress at the end of the day.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I gotta say, Gwen's costume and new hair make her look even more like an anime girl, makes her look cuter too.
gwen hallowen costume.png
I seem to remember a while ago seeing new threesome animations, was I mistaken? I don't see them.
Yeah, you can see one of the girls bending over.
storm helping our her student.png
Was Wanda even considered?
She should be in the polls.

Last edited:

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Is the plan to change Jean into less of a b-word still a thing? I kind of remember it being mentioned that he planned to revamp her someday to be less of a b-word at some point... or did I imagine that? Or was it abandoned?

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Whats the changelog on bugs?
Bugs fixed:
Some graphical stuff with Jean's doggy pose,
Some more issues with the vibrator dialogues,
Some situations where the "in class" artwork didn't do what one might expect.

These bugs were mentioned in the post for that build, not sure if all bugs have been squashed tho.

Reactions: salscou
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes