Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
And you know why Rogue & Scott did all these things together? Because, and I want you to read this very carefully and to fully understand this:

Scott and Jean were not dating.

:eek:

Jean, being the Head Cheerleader, was dating some OC (Duncan? Donald? I can't recall his name) who was captain of the football team (because high school stereotype!). Even after they were outed as mutants at the end of Season 2/start of Season 3 which lead to Jean's break-up with OC-McUnimportantFace, Scott and Jean were still not dating. Even after the outing they weren't dating. Hell, for a good chunk of the series Jean disliked Scott.

There was no love triangle except in your mind.

And yes, the show writers DID cater to the shippers on that final season episode I mentioned previously. The writers have come out to admit this in post-series interviews at conventions that the only reason the Rogue/Gambit episode happened in Season 4 is because the shippers refused to shut-up about it. Otherwise they had absolutely no interest in pairing Rogue with Gambit.

If any of your follow-up replies are of the "but but scott and rogue did this and why not gambit love triangle" variety yet again then I'm going to figure-out how the ignore system works.
but but scott and rogue did this and why not gambit love triangle... Did that work?

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I don't care. I'd do anything for Rogue to have a bigger ass. And tits. Especially tits. Rogue's ass would just be a bonus after that. And then she'll feed me her Southern style home cooking. Did you know that you actually need at least two sticks of butter just to make jambalaya? Of course Rogue getting bigger tits would have to be canon after that.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I don't care. I'd do anything for Rogue to have a bigger ass. And tits. Especially tits. Rogue's ass would just be a bonus after that. And then she'll feed me her Southern style home cooking. Did you know that you actually need at least two sticks of butter just to make jambalaya? Of course Rogue getting bigger tits would have to be canon after that.
Thicc Rogue would be nice

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Aoh, shit, how tf did I double upload the comment?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine and armond

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
She can still be fit and have huge boobs. Power Girl is a good example of this. Rogue can even duplicate this ability if she were to ever permanently absorb her the same way she did Captain Marvel. When Marvel crossed over with DC, that would've been the best time for her to grow her tits. Also, due to Kryptonian Hibernation, Power Girl can just "wake up" later on the same way Superman did after the Doomsday event.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: armond
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes