PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
strange that i don't see gifts in shop, they were removed? or moved somewhere?
1.0 moved buying clothes to the mall, and the girl that you want to buy clothes for has to be with you.

No bush with a white strip in the middle?
Boo...BOOOO!
Knowing leathermax's preference in regards to pubes, is it really that surprising?

I too am disappointed, but it is what it is.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
No. You'll just have a sore ass. Since she's going to kick it.
Ooooo...grappling!!!
1713658571332.png

And because I just had to keep scrolling in Google images...I stumbled across this beauty of an image insinuating Rogue and Magneto "becoming one" (aka "Magneto surrounding himself in a mag-fugging-neto 'condom' to fugg Rogue in the Danger Room until she gushes her last squirt") in X-Men '97:
1713658804812.png

God damn you, Disney...

Affogado

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Ooooo...grappling!!!
View attachment 3559625

And because I just had to keep scrolling in Google images...I stumbled across this beauty of an image insinuating Rogue and Magneto "becoming one" (aka "Magneto surrounding himself in a mag-fugging-neto 'condom' to fugg Rogue in the Danger Room until she gushes her last squirt") in X-Men '97:

God damn you, Disney...
There was a storyline similar to this in the comics. A few times, really, and I believe in the Age of Apocalypse alternate future they had a son, Magnus.

"Magneto being able to touch Rogue" part, not the weird cronenberg flesh-melding.

Reactions: RiloLaki

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
There was a storyline similar to this in the comics. A few times, really, and I believe in the Age of Apocalypse alternate future they had a son, Magnus.

"Magneto being able to touch Rogue" part, not the weird cronenberg flesh-melding.
Twice that I recall (though I haven't collected/read in years after the stories got just silly). In Age of Epoxylips where she had a child with Magneto (that after she birthed she couldn't touch), and again when that clone/whatever of Magneto named Joseph was running around. Both times she left Gambit for the guy who could wrap himself in a magnetic condom. Now adays she uses a power dampener tennis bracelet iirc.

Oh, and because it was part of the (much deserved) recent purge:
1713710722308.png

1713710823943.png

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes