__-__-

Sep 15, 2020
Do all of the girls have a special function like Kitty's ability to "yoink"? If so, is there a quick list of what those abilities are? I'm not stumbling upon much.

• Sad
Reactions: PuzzleFred

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Do all of the girls have a special function like Kitty's ability to "yoink"? If so, is there a quick list of what those abilities are? I'm not stumbling upon much.
Jean Grey has some kinda telekinesis hand/tit job but I forget how to get her to do it.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
RogueLikeEvolution-1.51f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Exocrine

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
RogueLikeEvolution-1.51f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
What's the change log

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Damn, bro, you're the goat.
Can you tell us, approximately, how much work do you have left?
A...lot...
Bro, that's so awesome. What else can we expect from your mod?
I think this has surpassed being a mod, this is a game. Well I have definitely been spending too much time on this side project so I don't know; I have a lot ideas I want to implement but I probably shouldn't spend lots of time doing so. Like for example I wanted the player to pick a few starter stats and give a few choices of powers; that way I can create an attraction system and it encourages different play-throughs and roleplays. Example, you could pick good ol' power immunity and Rogue is obviously going to get a bonus to attraction; or maybe you pick telepath and Emma and Jean get a bonus. We'll see though.
Make it Open source, maybe we can help(i don't know how to code)
HA, well I appreciate the sentiment but policing a GIT and corralling a bunch of randos might make things easier in the long run; but will definitely be a pain in the short.

Mar 14, 2018
A...lot...

I think this has surpassed being a mod, this is a game. Well I have definitely been spending too much time on this side project so I don't know; I have a lot ideas I want to implement but I probably shouldn't spend lots of time doing so. Like for example I wanted the player to pick a few starter stats and give a few choices of powers; that way I can create an attraction system and it encourages different play-throughs and roleplays. Example, you could pick good ol' power immunity and Rogue is obviously going to get a bonus to attraction; or maybe you pick telepath and Emma and Jean get a bonus. We'll see though.

HA, well I appreciate the sentiment but policing a GIT and corralling a bunch of randos might make things easier in the long run; but will definitely be a pain in the short.
Well, it figures it would be a completely new game. At the end of the day it does make much more sense, specially considering how many things need some special attention. I believe it's going to make the experience much better than what we have now. I just beg of you to make it android compatible.
With regards to making it open source I agree it would make it hard to control what's being added/changed/fucked with. But what about some customizable lines? Like, keeping the triggers but allowing some lines to be changed. I know you've asked us for some input on what could be improved dialogue wise, but being able to change some things according to our preference would be awesome and a lot easier. Just shooting the shit here, I have no idea if it would be possible, you be the judge on that. Also, it could interfere with your role-play ideas, so I would prefer to scratch my idea in favor of yours.
But I can see templates for custom clothing as something some people would kill and die for over here. Again, only if there's an easy way of doing so.
I also have some ideas on how to improve the cum menu. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Reactions: Crichton

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I want a Taskmaster starter stat. It'll make it so I can copy any sex move in the Kama Sutra. What will this do? Make it so that it'll give me more fuck points (the pink numbers that pop up) in their sex meter every time I perform a different move. The girls will comment on it, saying that I'm even better than their previous lovers. They'll do that anyway in Oni's game, but here they make their ahegao faces much sooner. And we could even have the option to turn the ahegao off after that.

Mar 14, 2018
I want a Taskmaster starter stat. It'll make it so I can copy any sex move in the Kama Sutra. What will this do? Make it so that it'll give me more fuck points (the pink numbers that pop up) in their sex meter every time I perform a different move. The girls will comment on it, saying that I'm even better than their previous lovers. They'll do that anyway in Oni's game, but here they make they ahegao face much sooner -- and we could even have the option to turn the ahegao off after that.
That's cool

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
A...lot...

That's cool, dude. Keep it up.
A little note, I just hope you don't get too carried away with making it different to the original and we end up with The Zilch Theorem or some shit.

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
A...lot...

ok np

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
That's cool, dude. Keep it up.
A little note, I just hope you don't get too carried away with making it different to the original and we end up with The Zilch Theorem or some shit.
Such potential squandered. Anyway, having a sex-battle optional route (like in Monster Girl Dreams) would be great. All you need to do is copy Oni's Elden Ring health meter and you've got yourself a mini-RPG. Monster Girl Dreams would've been so much better if even one of the women had Rogue-Like's visual interactivity -- instead of just raw text with the occasional 2D image.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Wait I just thought of something. That health meter from Oni's Elden Ring mod could be Taskmaster starter RPG route. Instead of just having the odd comment where you're "so much better" than their previous lovers -- here it would actually tie into the gameplay because you'd be fucking them so good, they'd actually faint once you've made them cum enough times. Ahegao would only -- ahem -- come in the face of defeat. Right before they pass out. Like a level boss turning red before unleashing their final special move repeatedly. Rogue could make you cum against your will, Jubilee would make you lose your strength, and therefore you'd be unable to make her cum because her pink points wouldn't be going up unless it's on every tenth thrust.

PuzzleFred

Sep 22, 2019
All/most girls have a few unique characteristics. But not all of them are as entertaining as Kitty's. And Kitty's is the only one that jumps right in your face. For example, Laura can smell when you're cheating. Jean and Emma can use telekinesis to get dirty with you if you invite them to have phone sex. So not so easy to discover. There are other hidden actions. But it's more fun to come across it yourself.

Is the quiz actually widely known?

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
  • Kitty could reach inside herself and jerk you off while she's fucking you. This would make your health go down faster, and your orgasm meter go up simultaneously.
  • Storm would spray you so hard with her pussy juice that you'd cum twice every time she cums. Because of her influence over the weather, I mean. That stuff would come out with ice and lightning, giving you a sexual "shock collar" effect every time she came.
  • Gwen would make it so that she's no longer horny, making you start from scratch if you're making her cum using the same moves over and over again. Using different moves would be a priority once the number of times she can orgasm starts to run out.
  • Squirrel Girl would use her tail to tickle you. Your thrust moves would be ineffective until she stopped, so you'd have to focus on doing anything except thrusting just to make her stop using her tail. Sometimes that would mean using the same move repeatedly, sometimes it'll mean using different moves. You never know.
  • Psylocke would use her blade to turn off her addiction to you, making you use foreplay more often. So, not quite like Gwen's. You can just make out with Psylock until she's horny again.
  • Rogue would make you cum against your will if she's about to be defeated.
  • Jubilee would make you lose your health points, and therefore you'd be unable to make her cum because her pink points wouldn't be going up unless it's on every tenth thrust. You'd have to click through the dialogue and hope she cums instead of you first. But her loss scene would give you an extra turn if she knocks you out, due to the fact that it's based on RNG. It'll be like her introduction scene, only with a lot more sex. If you lose a second time though, then that's it. Do not approach until you've at least reached Level 3. Just let her have her way with you until then.
  • Jean would telekinetically wrap her panties over your eyes, making you guess which moves are in the text box. One of them would make her less horny, so guessing right is a priority.
  • X-23 would just go berserk and force you to lick her until she's satisfied. Then she'd lightly scratch your back with her claws because she forced you to ask for it. You'd become more susceptible to cumming just by eating her out after that.
  • Emma would turn her insides into diamond. No, this would not shred you up, otherwise she wouldn't be having sex with you in the first place. It would just make her vaginal walls squeeze you extra tight, not allowing you to orgasm. But every time she blueballs you, her orgasm count also goes back up. Lots of foreplay would be involved pre-penetration to prevent this.
  • All of this could be done with the normal animations and stats in the April Fool's base Elden Ring mod.

Last edited:

OfficerSuspect

Oct 1, 2017
  • Kitty could reach inside herself and jerk you off while she's fucking you. This would make your health go down faster, and your orgasm meter go up simultaneously.
  • Storm would spray you so hard with her pussy juice that you'd cum twice every time she cums. Because of her influence over the weather, I mean. That stuff would come out with ice and lightning, giving you a sexual "shock collar" effect every time she came.
  • Gwen would make it so that she's no longer horny, making you start from scratch if you're making her cum using the same moves over and over again. Using different moves would be a priority once the number of times she can orgasm starts to run out.
  • Squirrel Girl would use her tail to tickle you. Your thrust moves would be ineffective until she stopped, so you'd have to focus on doing anything except thrusting just to make her stop using her tail. Sometimes that would mean using the same move repeatedly, sometimes it'll mean using different moves. You never know.
  • Psylocke would use her blade to turn off her addiction to you, making you use foreplay more often. So, not quite like Gwen's. You can just make out with Psylock until she's horny again.
  • Rogue would make you cum against your will if she's about to be defeated.
  • Jubilee would make you lose your health points, and therefore you'd be unable to make her cum because her pink points wouldn't be going up unless it's on every tenth thrust. You'd have to click through the dialogue and hope she cums instead of you first. But her loss scene would give you an extra turn if she knocks you out, due to the fact that it's based on RNG. It'll be like her introduction scene, only with a lot more sex. If you lose a second time though, then that's it. Do not approach until you've at least reached Level 3. Just let her have her way with you until then.
  • Jean would telekinetically wrap her panties over your eyes, making you guess which moves are in the text box. One of them would make her less horny, so guessing right is a priority.
  • X-23 would just go berserk and force you to lick her until she's satisfied. Then she'd lightly scratch your back with her claws because she forced you to ask for it. You'd become more susceptible to cumming just by eating her out after that.
  • Emma would turn her insides into diamond. No, this would not shred you up, otherwise she wouldn't be having sex with you in the first place. It would just make her vaginal walls squeeze you extra tight, not allowing you to orgasm. But every time she blueballs you, her orgasm count also goes back up.
  • All of this could be done with the normal animations and stats in the April Fool's base Elden Ring mod.
It's been a while since I played this game. Is all of this in base game, the april fool's update, or is it a mod?

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
It's been a while since I played this game. Is all of this in base game, the april fool's update, or is it a mod?
None of this is in the game. However, there's an April Fool's mod where you have a health meter. If you perform too many moves without drinking the Estus flask or withdrawing to your room, you have to start the whole day over again.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v1-51f-oni.14/post-8212324

It'd be better if you just woke up the next day, but that would probably cause programming issues. I was just giving Dittymyman some ideas if he decided to give Zero a Taskmaster power set instead of Null's anti-mutant powers. Everyone's probably wondering how a Taskmaster-type mutant would be able to resist Rogue's powers. It's because his mind would grant him much more willpower to resist than the average human/mutant. It's flimsy, but it works. And that's why the health meter would make a lot of sense, overall. Rogue (or any other mutant) would make him pass out if he fucked around with them for too long. Even without her vampirism, Jubilee would make you lose health points due to the atomic energy from her plasmoids.

Last edited:
Reactions: OfficerSuspect

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
After this, however, all the other girls would just end up having the same "sexual drain" effect that one of the previous girls had. I can only make up so many effects in so many ways. Wanda would just be Jean on steroids, for example. I know that they don't have exactly the same powers, but they both mentally fucked up Professor X when they met him in the movies. Imagine all that, but with sex. So, it's Jean all over again, really.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes