Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Well, it figures it would be a completely new game. At the end of the day it does make much more sense, specially considering how many things need some special attention. I believe it's going to make the experience much better than what we have now. I just beg of you to make it android compatible...
So I really want to make this clear; the only thing that is directly coming from rogue-like is the art and even then I have upscalyed it and changed some smaller things. This does not run on renpy, but godot and everything needs to be built from the ground up. The plan is to make adding clothing easy and doable in game; the dialogue being easy to edit and append by being not hard-coded but read from separate text files. For android; frankly I would not hold my breath, I would need to make UI mobile friendly and not to mention I would need to worry about the amount of memory a mobile has.
That's cool, dude. Keep it up.
A little note, I just hope you don't get too carried away with making it different to the original and we end up with The Zilch Theorem or some shit.
Well I am not making a visual novel so... technically it's already different from the original.
Dittymyman What'd be the best place to check for an update on that? The custom mod thread? Or will you be making a new thread, label it as a fangame or any of that?
It will get a thread when its done; for now I just drop by to let people know progress is being made.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I tried to look at the game's files to see what events I'm missing but I can't navigate this for the life of me. I just wish one time events like Laura showing up to fuck in public would happen a bit later so I'd have time to get Charles off my back.

daniel_horns

Aug 26, 2018
same problem here
how to do it?
You just raise her stats (expecially inhibition) and start fooling aroud outside, if you wat go from fodlig to more extreme stuff but it usually hopping to the extreme stuff works good. But you got to worry about baldy because he will take you to his office and cut your allowance (UNACCEPTABLE!!) unless you unlock the plans.

• Haha
Reactions: Hatler

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
same problem here
how to do it?
A entirely solid tip is this. Get a girls love high enough and then skinny dip in the pool. Then, go with the sexy fun time and just kiss for quite a while. Then, if your lucky, play a little grab ass and with luck you'll get the note saying they are now an exhibitionist... and maybe a trip to talk to Charles by chance.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
please make Gwen less annoying, or it's her role in game? to be annoying as hell
i was at day 9, she asked me about "new game plus mode", now all stats reset, i have to raise them AGAIN
i'm tired of raising stats again and again, again and again, again and again, again and again, again and again
because saves are incompatible with every update
i'll stop playing until you make game save compatible, because i hate doing same shit over an over

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
please make Gwen less annoying, or it's her role in game? to be annoying as hell
i was at day 9, she asked me about "new game plus mode", now all stats reset, i have to raise them AGAIN
i'm tired of raising stats again and again, again and again, again and again, again and again, again and again
i'll stop playing until you make game save compatible, because i hate doing same shit over an over
Uh... bro... Oni ain't gonna listen to this ask. Not to mention... there is no new game plus.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I thought new game plus was a Prime mod thing, not the base game.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
A entirely solid tip is this. Get a girls love high enough and then skinny dip in the pool. Then, go with the sexy fun time and just kiss for quite a while. Then, if your lucky, play a little grab ass and with luck you'll get the note saying they are now an exhibitionist... and maybe a trip to talk to Charles by chance.
I had one playthrough Kitty kept popping out my dick during kissing sessions. Then after this like three times it said she was an exhibitionist. I was like wait what? Just like that & that quickly?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Welp, since I'm still not convinced that I should move on from 1.4e, I'll just leave this here, for those who really love Rogue's ass:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, I never thought I'd say this, but...
I don't like Rogue's ass THAT much.
To be clear, I like Rogue's ass, but not what comes out of it. Unless it's my pp.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
It'd be much later in the year but I considered learning Ren'py to code and do things for this game. Like a personality test at the beginning of the game will determine all of Zero's dialogue while also determining how all the girls speak to you and treat you. Not sure how much heavier that would make the game in terms of making it all work properly but I imagine 4 personalities alone would require a lot of work. But there would be scenes with certain or all characters that would trigger with one personality that ordinarily would not happen with another and things like that.

Like Infamous Zero, you're kind of an outcast by most of the girls. They all know what you've done prior to getting into Xavier's school and don't approve, but characters like Laura understand you and feel relatable to you so their relationship path is easier than someone like Kitty's (Laura's willing to be involved with Zero would also remove the scene where Kitty will want to do something nice for her and getting you involved since it wouldn't make sense in that context).

Reactions: KristopheH

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Gwen's "new game plus mode" is her ability in the Prime mod.
It gives you the option to restart the game from day 1. The OPPORTUNITY, not the compulsion. You can reject her first offer and approach her again at any time, days, months, years later.

Talk with her / Relationship status / About that talk we had before... / About that New Game Plus time travel thing...

You're practically starting a new game, but:
You keep your money, your items, your skills acquired from the girls (e.g. from Kitty that you can see where the girls are), your level (for example, this makes an impression on Emma when you first meet (something like: Zero your school achievements are impressive)),

and you can decide whether Gwen remembers you. If so, you'll take a trained slave, *errr*, I mean a fully-fledged girlfriend into the next round who will be an invaluable help in the next game round. For example, if you have sex with Gwen in public in front of one of the other girls. This either totally embarrasses the other Girl or encourages her to join in. Even though she wouldn't want to have sex with you otherwise.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
HA, well I appreciate the sentiment but policing a GIT and corralling a bunch of randos might make things easier in the long run; but will definitely be a pain in the short.
Do you think you'd get that many randos? The alternative is to invite certain people that has an interest.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes