HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Currently I just got into playing and progressing well with Rogue, however after the first meeting with Kitty for some reason getting a negative direction on her route...any pointers to even getting Kitty's number to get it to a more positive spin?

boomba84

Jan 6, 2018
Currently I just got into playing and progressing well with Rogue, however after the first meeting with Kitty for some reason getting a negative direction on her route...any pointers to even getting Kitty's number to get it to a more positive spin?
Buy her the books. It lays the foundation to get anywhere with her.

sadly, i agree-especially in looks.
Since it's the evolution style I REALLY wish she looked like the evolution version. But even without that I wish she looked more like the comic version. She doesn't really look like either. She looks like someone else doing an Okay cosplay of SOME of the comic versions street clothes.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Since it's the evolution style I REALLY wish she looked like the evolution version. But even without that I wish she looked more like the comic version. She doesn't really look like either. She looks like someone else doing an Okay cosplay of SOME of the comic versions street clothes.
she looked best in evolution-evo needs more love-she only has 4 hentia pics for crying out loud! only one with her grown and it ain't that good.............tits are waaay too big.................hate when artists do that.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
I don't see why people were hyped for a character, where it would take ten years before you got the complete version of her in-game.

melquisedeque

Aug 3, 2018
I created an automatic translation for this game, but I can not play with the translation. It works, but it lives giving error, somebody can help me please.

I used this tool to do the translation:

ps: I do not speak English, I'm sorry if it's hard to understand.

ajsimps

Jul 23, 2017
she looked best in evolution-evo needs more love-she only has 4 hentia pics for crying out loud! only one with her grown and it ain't that good.............tits are waaay too big.................hate when artists do that.
Fair criticism for people who like x men.

I don't know any of the characters that are in-game, but I personally find their designs awesome. Laura especially.
Hope he sticks with the current design :p

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I like that Laura/X-23 is easier to get more lustful and has lower inhibitions compared to the other girls. Suits her character well. Especially compared to how hard Kitty can give you the cold shoulder when you meet her.

With any luck Oni will give her some more aggressive options compared to the other girls. She's the one who is the most likely to pounce on the player during events and in private places. She should have an option where she initiates.
She definitely seems like the type who'd even initiate public events

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Fair criticism for people who like x men.

I don't know any of the characters that are in-game, but I personally find their designs awesome. Laura especially.
Hope he sticks with the current design :p
maybe he'll realease an evo version of her in a sub folder that we can replace the current version. here's the evo version if you didn't know-her eyes are also emerald green.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
how do you get x23 to return
After you encounter her for the first time, pass a day and she'll roam like the other girls. You can find her in the Danger Room most of the time, the classroom, or the Univ Center on the weekends.
Give her books. They'll help jump start her stats. Or if you're lazy like me, use the UnRen tool, select 9, and you can utilize a cheat menu for all the girls. Helps if you've already seen most of the stuff.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
What do you guys have to say now that the update has been released:p
While I'm happy that there's new content, I agree with most people in saying that it feels really lackluster. What's there for Laura is great. I'm not a comic buff, but i like her looks and clothing (I'm a guy who gets off to all the girls not just having the same clothes reskinned, after all). However, her blowjob animation is as much of a copout as it could be, almost on par with Emma's and Kitty's being the same before. I'm okay with waiting for sex animations if it means it's wildly different from the other girls, but not having a room is just kind of a bummer.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
it's just me or the blowjob animation for laura looks really bad? like it's unfinished or something, it's strange because the game is overall good in the animations
I'm pretty sure it's bad since it's an animated version of her default image turned sideways. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Alardrik

Aug 15, 2018
Didn't this game use to have an option for different positions with the girls? Haven't played this release yet but I've noticed in the last few you're stuck with one position per girl. Really wish they would bring that back.

Sexphalopod

Oct 2, 2018
I seriously can't find Laura anywhere. I even started a new file, ran into her in the Danger Room and after that nothing.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes