osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I think Phoenix might be a thing. When you get caught by Prof X with Emma, he mentions her being at the academy. Guess it's just a matter of waiting for Oni to write her in.

And yes. I'm down for NTR'ing Cyclops.
I believe I have read somewhere in this thread that Oni hates Phoenix so don't get your hopes up

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
When they say they're not updating the build they mean they aren't reworking it to accommodate all of Oni's experimental engine changes. Oni is a novice self taught coder who's still constantly experimenting and tweaking things. The modders have decided its much easier to independently replicate the new features Oni is adding with their own code than it is to rewrite the entire mod to be compatible with what ever new experimental state Oni has reconfigured the code into with each new update.

Once the game reaches a stable final version they'll probably rewrite the mod entirely to be compatible with it. But yeah as it is currently rewriting the entire mod with each update isn't worth the hassle when they can just just port over features individually.
This was actually addressed yesterday. It makes sense and I eagerly anticipate how they go their own direction.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Dude relax, you do know IMO stands for "in my opinion" right? It does not stand for "I demand this now" and I am not even posting it in the MOD thread. I appreciate their hard work and they can do as they please.

For my own MOD I changed the version number so it would follow the game version numbering for less confusion.

In their case they have now something hybrid which I think would benefit from its own version numbering
But you are definitely right that even if they would change this, you will always have lazy people asking instead of reading.
I know. I also wrote my opinion. Just looked how many messages I have with the same answers.
I agree with your opinion. But I doubt that the matter is in the correct numbering or detailed description. If users do not follow the rules of the forum and will not read the previous posts it is useless to demand something from the authors. This is a two way road. The authors of the topic make a clear description, users read the description and do not ask recurring questions....
(Now the topic has a detailed description. All the user needs is to read it. If you do not read, then it does not matter what the numbering will be. they will ask why, for example, this is 0.5 and not 0.982)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I am totally against ntr,unless it is optional,I don't want anyone else to have fun with my girls.:mad:
agreed,im just hoping there is no wolverine in this game,that guy will take my harem!and im totally against that

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The "date" auto reminder seems to function only when it feels like it. Half the time i spend the evenings wandering from location to location waiting for it to pop up. If i call rogue she says "already agreed", but the only option i have is to go to sleep and get chewed out tommorow.
LoL,she will get mad at you,you know:ROFLMAO:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
How do you get the codes to work? trying to add money.
Assuming you've actuvated the console (obvioiusly since otherwise you wouldn't be trying to add money), a common mistake is that you may need to add a space before and after the equal sign. If that doesn't work, then you could put what you are trying to enter here and it may help me try to help you (or anyone else who wants to help).

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Assuming you've actuvated the console (obvioiusly since otherwise you wouldn't be trying to add money), a common mistake is that you may need to add a space before and after the equal sign. If that doesn't work, then you could put what you are trying to enter here and it may help me try to help you (or anyone else who wants to help).
Not so obvious lol... how do i enable the console?

Jul 14, 2017
Not so obvious lol... how do i enable the console?
goto roguelike main folder,click renpy,then click common,scolled down until you see a file named 00console.rpy,edit with notepad, look for the exact wording config console=false,rename it to true,capitalize the T

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
if I wasn't clear just change false to true
So, i did that. now i cant play the game.
Then i change it back, it still doesnt work.

"config.console = True config->.console_history_size = 100"
Fixed it. i needed to add a space after "true" to balance out the missing character.

But i still cant get the code to work. i only plan on adding some cash so i can buy everything at the start. for shits and giggles.

Jul 14, 2017
You didn't literally write as true config did you ,it's just true an to enable console code ,load the game new game or save an hit shift+O

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
Yes but they also state on the mod threads that they do not have any plans to update it beyond it's current build so I'm just calling it like I see it is all
The mod team has no plans to use any version past 978e for one reason and one reason only. It's been the easiest build thus far to work with. It doesn't help that newer versions have different coding, and the mod also lost a few features that have since been added to the most current builds, but for the sake of creativity and ease of use, I completely understand and support the decision.

Kobraspartan117

Mar 20, 2018
I don't understand all these critics. For me the design of the current x-23 is beautiful. I read that she doesn't look like any other official version, but is currently sexier than the other girls. I would immediately like other interactions with her. She's the only one I set to be completely naked when around.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
I'm guessing that we have to wait for the next update before we can have sex with Laura hopefully the BJ scenes will be improved

Reactions: Inf3rno141

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
I had strange bug. I was watching Rogue masturbate then I saw notification that Emma and Kitty want me to visit them. I have not done anything with them and from nowhere Emma wanted me to call her Daddy... lel

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
I had strange bug. I was watching Rogue masturbate then I saw notification that Emma and Kitty want me to visit them. I have not done anything with them and from nowhere Emma wanted me to call her Daddy... lel
Wait, she wanted you to call her Daddy? Kinky, does that mean we'll have a more dominant girl for a change?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes