• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nyran

May 30, 2017
Could you try deleting all your Rogue-Like stuff (so the game and the folder that it's in) and then re-extract the folder. If that error was from trying to start a new game, then my guess would be the file got corrupted or it's missing something, and it doesn't seem like it's missing anything.
Deleting and re-extracting didn't work, so I went a step further and deleted the archive and downloaded it again, for some reason that did the trick, guess the download got messed up somehow. Thanks for the help.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Deleting and re-extracting didn't work, so I went a step further and deleted the archive and downloaded it again, for some reason that did the trick, guess the download got messed up somehow. Thanks for the help.
No problem. Honesty, that would've been my next suggestion so that you could get rid of any saves that are made by the game, auto, persistent and all. Just post in case you need any more help here~!

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
hmm,might sound like a stupid question,but how many girls are in the game now? Rogue,laura.Kitty,And Emma,did I miss anyone?

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
hmm,might sound like a stupid question,but how many girls are in the game now? Rogue,laura.Kitty,And Emma,did I miss anyone?
Yep, as @killer1000 said. The modded version doesn't have Laura, but has Mystique who is a WIP. Work for Laura to be integrated in underway, but they are esentially trying to get her to work on an older build, so it may take a while. Or I could just be wrong, if anyone has more knowledge about this than me, please correct me.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yep, as @killer1000 said. The modded version doesn't have Laura, but has Mystique who is a WIP. Work for Laura to be integrated in underway, but they are esentially trying to get her to work on an older build, so it may take a while. Or I could just be wrong, if anyone has more knowledge about this than me, please correct me.
her, jean-and storm. i really hope laura's appearance is altered-her evo form was the one i fell in-love with

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
maybe under the preference tab like other games.
Or it could be like with how Emma gets to become more of an exhibitionist as longs as you do more stuff with her outside and in public. So there could be a sex option for characters to step on you or something (I'm not knowledgeable with dominatrix fetishes, baka!), and doing that enough times could trigger the girl to have more of a domineering personality. IDK.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Or it could be like with how Emma gets to become more of an exhibitionist as longs as you do more stuff with her outside and in public. So there could be a sex option for characters to step on you or something (I'm not knowledgeable with dominatrix fetishes, baka!), and doing that enough times could trigger the girl to have more of a domineering personality. IDK.
you described the fetish better than i would.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
This game is ok for animation however the scenes should be more 3rd person perspective to show a better quality range for the scenes instead of the dialog of things being done..also noted the footjob options for rogue and kitty since they are like that for male partner if in threesome they should do scene while watching them or during threesome of girl on girl toe sucking to each other.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
you described the fetish better than i would.
Lol stepping on someone AKA general dom fetish action #1
This game is ok for animation however the scenes should be more 3rd person perspective to show a better quality range for the scenes instead of the dialog of things being done..also noted the footjob options for rogue and kitty since they are like that for male partner if in threesome they should do scene while watching them or during threesome of girl on girl toe sucking to each other.
While a third person perspective would be appealing, it would probably take a lot of time on Oni's part, and that's not considering the fact it already takes a small eternity before a new build is released for general enjoyment or for the modders to get their hands on just a few new assets and whatnot. Same thing with your idea for a threesome action. While I personally would love to have more art for threesomes especially, I don't see it happening with how slowly it takes Oni to get frankly anything done.

U

User_580076

Comparing this to the MOD version does the Animations and clicking buttons seem seriously slow or is it just me?

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Comparing this to the MOD version does the Animations and clicking buttons seem seriously slow or is it just me?
Do you mean it's slow from the modded version or for this version? The modded version was based on an older build which had slower transitions, but then Oni had done something to change it back in the most recent versions. So it's not just you, it was like that for a time period.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lol stepping on someone AKA general dom fetish action #1

While a third person perspective would be appealing, it would probably take a lot of time on Oni's part, and that's not considering the fact it already takes a small eternity before a new build is released for general enjoyment or for the modders to get their hands on just a few new assets and whatnot. Same thing with your idea for a threesome action. While I personally would love to have more art for threesomes especially, I don't see it happening with how slowly it takes Oni to get frankly anything done.
prehaps when the game has been finished-content-wise-he can tweak a few things.

U

User_580076

Do you mean it's slow from the modded version or for this version? The modded version was based on an older build which had slower transitions, but then Oni had done something to change it back in the most recent versions. So it's not just you, it was like that for a time period.
Oh...ok thankyou, i was just asking that's all:). Though yeah I meant the mod version seems to have a lot faster transition than the Normal Version with the Latest Update. I know its an old version but it has a lot more added to it like new options, clothing, new location, and mystique etc I thought surely it would affect the gameplay like the Normal unless the Modded has been compressed?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes