Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
how do you make emma do things in public
You could just start doing things in public with her, even though it's super limited, though if you keep on doing things in public, you'll get a message saying that she's become something of an exhibitionist, letting you do anything in public.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Can we please edit FAQ to 50 px font, and give warnings/bans to ppl who keep asking SAME questions as the one above?
First part: Maybe. I'm not 100 percent sure how much larger/smaller that would be, but having a different font size may be beneficial for some people.
Second part: That seems a bit too much. We'd have lots of people banned and even though they probably should check the front page or just look up how to activate the console commands, that'd result in lots of bans for no other reason but that.

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
I found X-23 at the danger room for the first time, but now she's completely gone, anyone know if there's more content with her and / or how to trigger it?

D

Deleted member 1083594

Awesome game so far, though Storm has my vote for the next character introduced. That would be totally hot!

Reactions: User_580076

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I found X-23 at the danger room for the first time, but now she's completely gone, anyone know if there's more content with her and / or how to trigger it?
During the weekdays after meeting her, you can find her in the Danger Room, the afternoon class, and then maybe the Danger Room again in the evening. During the weekends, she may be in the University Center or the Danger Room depending on the time of day.

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
Can we please edit FAQ to 50 px font, and give warnings/bans to ppl who keep asking SAME questions as the one above?
Or just ignore people who irritate you....

Totally not a fan of femdom. I would like if you had an option to make Laura even hairier and to put her on a leash so she can go like, full animal. Also getting the girls to rim you or drink piss would be dank
Then you have three other girls you can interact with, holy shit.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Awesome game so far, though Storm has my vote for the next character introduced. That would be totally hot!
Jean and Storm are the obvious big names to add, but IIRC Oni hates Jean though :(. Mystique (already added in the mod), Wanda, Amara, Jubilee, Tabitha, and Rahne are the other Evo girls from the cartoon that are possibilities. For other non-Evo characters, Psylocke is probably the most likely if I had to guess.

Someone who is unlikely to be added, but I would love to see is Magik (Illyana Rasputin). The younger sister of Colossus and one of Kitty's best friends in the comics. Her mutant powers are being able to teleport through time and space and she is also a high-level sorceress.

Magik 3.jpg

Most non-comic readers probably don't know her since she never was in any movies and cartoons (she is mentioned in Evolution), but she has become a popular character in the X-Men comics over the last 10-15 years since becoming a constant member of the X-teams.

Oni works at a snail's pace on this game so we are only likely to get a few more girls though. I feel the game needs to be fleshed out more storywise as well.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hi! I would just like to ask.. What day does Laura return?

Edit: Nvm, she just popped back out after class. Scared the living shit out of me

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
To enable console commands, open Notepad (I use Notepad++), File, Open..., and then find Rogue Like's renpy folder. Go into the "common" folder, and then scroll down until you find "00console.rpy". Open that and then ctrl-f to find "config.console = False". Change the "False" to "True" and then save your changes. Shift -> O is how you can input console commands.
Btw thanks worked like a charm
I guess this will work for most renpy

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Oni just released 982d version and I read some text below like "Getting Closer" is that mean they getting close to the final version of this game. So that the modder will continue there expanded mod also. What is the last point of this game. Im a little bit excited.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Oni just released 982d version and I read some text below like "Getting Closer" is that mean they getting close to the final version of this game. So that the modder will continue there expanded mod also. What is the last point of this game. Im a little bit excited.
I wouldn't assume that by Oni saying he's "Getting Closer" it means it's getting closer to the final version. Unless he really only plans on having 3 girls and lots of repetition, I think he may be saying that as though he's getting closer to either a stable version so people stop complaining about bugs for a while, or he's getting closer to satisfying some goal the patrons set. But I don't necessarily believe that he means he's closer to the penultimate version of the game. Or maybe I'm wrong, you're a patron and actually know what's going on. I won't assume anything, after all.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
I wouldn't assume that by Oni saying he's "Getting Closer" it means it's getting closer to the final version. Unless he really only plans on having 3 girls and lots of repetition, I think he may be saying that as though he's getting closer to either a stable version so people stop complaining about bugs for a while, or he's getting closer to satisfying some goal the patrons set. But I don't necessarily believe that he means he's closer to the penultimate version of the game. Or maybe I'm wrong, you're a patron and actually know what's going on. I won't assume anything, after all.
With the way this game is right now, it better not be final.

I did a simple slider thing because I feel it's the right thing to do
Damn, you beat me to it.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes