Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I don't care about bugs in the game. I just want to have sex w/ Emma but how do I raise her stats.
You can use books for a jump start and touch her cheek for steadier progress. Or if you're lazy like me, you can use the UnRen.bat file and press 9 to get a cheat menu to boost any of the character's stats.

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
You can use books for a jump start and touch her cheek for steadier progress. Or if you're lazy like me, you can use the UnRen.bat file and press 9 to get a cheat menu to boost any of the character's stats.
What book? I'm not lazy for that kind of thing it's make me excited when it's happen.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
What book? I'm not lazy for that kind of thing it's make me excited when it's happen.
Buy books in the store and gift them to Emma. There are also underwear gifts for all the girls, but don't give it to any of them until you are a little closer otherwise it will cause their love meter to decrease.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't understand all these critics. For me the design of the current x-23 is beautiful. I read that she doesn't look like any other official version, but is currently sexier than the other girls. I would immediately like other interactions with her. She's the only one I set to be completely naked when around.

Reactions: Barbetti

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Buy books in the store and gift them to Emma. There are also underwear gifts for all the girls, but don't give it to any of them until you are a little closer otherwise it will cause their love meter to decrease.
I can't give gift to Emma. If can do something to raise her stats high. I don't want to play easy game. But Emma is is the hardest to seduce.

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
I like the modded one. Cuz it's have many clothes, story, and etc. Why they not update the mod instead of updating the original game.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I can't give gift to Emma. If can do something to raise her stats high. I don't want to play easy game. But Emma is is the hardest to seduce.
So after replaying the beginning from the point where you meet Emma, I think the best way to raise her stats is to get her to dance and strip a couple times and give her the underwear gifts (I though it would be bad since it was for Kitty, but it seems alright with Emma). Eventually, you should be able to push her to do more things like a titjob and a blowjob and whatnot. At maybe about 60% of her love bar, she should be good to be friends with benefits. Hope this helps~!
I like the modded one. Cuz it's have many clothes, story, and etc. Why they not update the mod instead of updating the original game.
If you are implying that the modded version is also made by Oni, that's wrong, but assuming that you don't mean that and are asking why they don't work more on the modded version instead of updating the official with Oni's new versions, there is a separate group of people working on it, so if want more updates to the modded version, bring it up in that thread.

Nyran

May 30, 2017
I've downloaded the current version and I can't start game or load a save. I always get the same error massage:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 709, in script
  File "G:\Download\RogueLike\Rogue-Like-0.982c-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "G:\Download\RogueLike\Rogue-Like-0.982c-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.982c
Does anybody know what to do?

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Wow, this new version sucks balls. The artwork is wack, Laura acts nothing like she should, glitches everywhere...
I'm happy I didn't spend money on this. Unwatching the thread, this game is done for me.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I've downloaded the current version and I can't start game or load a save. I always get the same error massage:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 709, in script
  File "G:\Download\RogueLike\Rogue-Like-0.982c-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "G:\Download\RogueLike\Rogue-Like-0.982c-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.982c
Does anybody know what to do?
So this is a new version just extracted and you're not trying to load an old save?
Wow, this new version sucks balls. The artwork is wack, Laura acts nothing like she should, glitches everywhere...
I'm happy I didn't spend money on this. Unwatching the thread, this game is done for me.
Uh huh. Cool.

Nyran

May 30, 2017
So this is a new version just extracted and you're not trying to load an old save?

Uh huh. Cool.
I first tried starting a new game, that's were I got the posted error. When I tried loading an old save I got the same error or at least one that looked the same at first sight.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I first tried starting a new game, that's were I got the posted error. When I tried loading an old save I got the same error or at least one that looked the same at first sight.
Could you try deleting all your Rogue-Like stuff (so the game and the folder that it's in) and then re-extract the folder. If that error was from trying to start a new game, then my guess would be the file got corrupted or it's missing something, and it doesn't seem like it's missing anything.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes