MachoMandingo

Dec 6, 2020
Currently doing a prime mod playthroughs, and I got a question for y'all. Why is Kitty so difficult to do anything to. Rogue basically slobs the knob night 2 meanwhile kitty doesn't even accept a date until after I've spammed "you're looking toned ass gorgeous nailed danger exercise test today!" A thousand times. Would appreciated some guidance for the goonery

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Currently doing a prime mod playthroughs, and I got a question for y'all. Why is Kitty so difficult to do anything to. Rogue basically slobs the knob night 2 meanwhile kitty doesn't even accept a date until after I've spammed "you're looking toned ass gorgeous nailed danger exercise test today!" A thousand times. Would appreciated some guidance for the goonery
prime mod related, upon meeting her, choose the conversation lines that end up kissing her. helps with addiction. Also, spend time with her, like at the pool, raises her affection. Small trick. After you get her number, if you go to her room she doesn't let you in but if you call her and ask her to join you, she invites you. Spend time studying with her and she'll smtimes offer to make out and stuff.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
prime mod related, upon meeting her, choose the conversation lines that end up kissing her. helps with addiction. Also, spend time with her, like at the pool, raises her affection. Small trick. After you get her number, if you go to her room she doesn't let you in but if you call her and ask her to join you, she invites you. Spend time studying with her and she'll smtimes offer to make out and stuff.
buy the books as soon as you can, and give them to her, she likes books.

Reactions: Glaider
Mar 14, 2018
Flirt with her saying she's beautiful, did a great job on danger room and class, initially avoid the other options though, once she likes you you can hold hands for many rounds and quickly raise her love points. Then ASAP give the the books, start with the novel to get +50 love points, give her the two other books to help with obedience and inhibition too, once she has 500+ LP it's easy to get her to do whatever you want.
She becomes a diligent little slut in a few days
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Crichton

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
it is your first playthrough? with game plus, all the actions (max level), the colognes, each girl habilities, i usually make her cum the first time we met. from there its quite easy to fuck her that same day...

I usually start by making them cum the first time, at least for rogue, kitty, emma, laura and jubilee. if you make them cum several times they would let you do anything in prime mod.

hell Rogue and Kitty can become a exhibicionist the first time you interact with them with the help of colognes. You have to wait till they dont win anymore points from kissing (arounf 70%) to change the primary action and they wont leave in panic. Then you can do a bunch of things from change primary action, but if you go to the sex action menu the scene ends.

I also realised that emma (low reputation also give you a bunch of points, fuck the girls in public that same time period before meeting her in class for most efficiency) and jubilee can even suck your dick the first time with colognes and the right answers.

With Storm, Gwen and Jean usually i can make out the first time if you played the dialogue right, if not colognes or books should get you there.

I usually touch all their parts (breast, thight and ass) until you can suck them, sticking your fingers too, always without asking them (this give you the most points) as doing any action for the first time will give you a bunch of points. If you suck on any part for a while they will undress on their own. seeing their boobs and pussy for the first time will give you a buch of points too (If jean has a skirt the first time you meet youll get points from both seeing her boobs and pussy) plus the dialogue options after that.

Try to do that BEFORE you go to the showers so they can see your dick. if you catch them naked in their room or the showers you will loose the oportunity to gain points from seeing their privates the first time. the only time when i dont do this is with laura after she comes from her trip as i can fool around with her in the shower with colognes oc.

After that going to the showers so they can see your dick will give you more points. Then i start with the feet, hands, boob and blowjob for the first time bonus of each one. Rubbing your dick then fucking (with out asking always as give more ponits except for the virgins Rogue and Kitty) them anal, then using toys would give you tons of points.

The rest of the gifts, clothing, dates and sex on public will max most girls effortlessly. I dont even flirt with them any more...

After i wrote all this i realised that you maybe playing a more realistic aproach, in that case massages are your way to go. they would let you do it even if they dont want to make out use that to make them cum. then keep making them cum while using all the sex actions for the first time. I really recomend using colognes it just let you break the game.

Last edited:

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Wht we have here, Jub vampire for Marvel Puzzle Quest, meh her artstyle is cool and she is rly good character.

infernal720

Nov 7, 2021
it is your first playthrough? with game plus, all the actions (max level), the colognes, each girl habilities, i usually make her cum the first time we met. from there its quite easy to fuck her that same day...

I usually start by making them cum the first time, at least for rogue, kitty, emma, laura and jubilee. if you make them cum several times they would let you do anything in prime mod.

hell Rogue and Kitty can become a exhibicionist the first time you interact with them with the help of colognes. You have to wait till they dont win anymore points from kissing (arounf 70%) to change the primary action and they wont leave in panic. Then you can do a bunch of things from change primary action, but if you go to the sex action menu the scene ends.

I also realised that emma (low reputation also give you a bunch of points, fuck the girls in public that same time period before meeting her in class for most efficiency) and jubilee can even suck your dick the first time with colognes and the right answers.

With Storm, Gwen and Jean usually i can make out the first time if you played the dialogue right, if not colognes or books should get you there.

I usually touch all their parts (breast, thight and ass) until you can suck them, sticking your fingers too, always without asking them (this give you the most points) as doing any action for the first time will give you a bunch of points. If you suck on any part for a while they will undress on their own. seeing their boobs and pussy for the first time will give you a buch of points too (If jean has a skirt the first time you meet youll get points from both seeing her boobs and pussy) plus the dialogue options after that.

Try to do that BEFORE you go to the showers so they can see your dick. if you catch them naked in their room or the showers you will loose the oportunity to gain points from seeing their privates the first time. the only time when i dont do this is with laura after she comes from her trip as i can fool around with her in the shower with colognes oc.

After that going to the showers so they can see your dick will give you more points. Then i start with the feet, hands, boob and blowjob for the first time bonus of each one. Rubbing your dick then fucking (with out asking always as give more ponits except for the virgins Rogue and Kitty) them anal, then using toys would give you tons of points.

The rest of the gifts, clothing, dates and sex on public will max most girls effortlessly. I dont even flirt with them any more...

After i wrote all this i realised that you maybe playing a more realistic aproach, in that case massages are your way to go. they would let you do it even if they dont want to make out use that to make them cum. then keep making them cum while using all the sex actions for the first time. I really recomend using colognes it just let you break the game.
Prime mod? The hell are u guys talking about?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bekai7 and armond
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes