sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Hello, does anyone know how I can solve this error, View attachment 3663054
Were you loading a save when this error showed up? If so, try a different one or start a new game and see if you run into the same error. Looking at the code, StageRight is defined but the function that's defined on line 4883 shouldn't have been defined that way (Oni defined a function with a default parameter, but default parameters can't be variables. Only scalar values and/or macros or whatever python's equivalent is.). But the only way to run into that error is if the function is being called with no parameters or lacking a sprite location. Which, shouldn't happen.

With that said, I've seen other people reporting this on android devices as well so it's possible that the packager and/or joiplay/whatever framework that's letting you play the game on android didn't do it's job right and the value is either lost or the context is lost. In which case, you'll need to take it up with the packager/framework/joiply/whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: Exocrine

ZEROTON24K

Nov 14, 2021
Were you loading a save when this error showed up? If so, try a different one or start a new game and see if you run into the same error. Looking at the code, StageRight is defined but the function that's defined on line 4883 shouldn't have been defined that way (Oni defined a function with a default parameter, but default parameters can't be variables. Only scalar values and/or macros or whatever python's equivalent is.). But the only way to run into that error is if the function is being called with no parameters or lacking a sprite location. Which, shouldn't happen.

With that said, I've seen other people reporting this on android devices as well so it's possible that the packager and/or joiplay/whatever framework that's letting you play the game on android didn't do it's job right and the value is either lost or the context is lost. In which case, you'll need to take it up with the packager/framework/joiply/whatever.
I get this error every time I try to open the game, I did not add any previous saves or anything like that, but I think it may be an error in the version of Joiplay that I am using because it has given me errors in other games as well

Reactions: sleepingkirby

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I get this error every time I try to open the game, I did not add any previous saves or anything like that, but I think it may be an error in the version of Joiplay that I am using because it has given me errors in other games as well
Definitely take it up with joiplay t/go to their forum/chat/whatever for answers. In the future, I would definitely assume any errors on ren'py's games to be from joiplay first. Since that's quick and easy to test by yourself and you don't have to wait for someone to reply. I don't know how joiplay works but, from what I've seen around, joiplay seems to have a lot of issues. It's safer to assume that it's a problem with joiplay first and ask there than to ask here.

ZEROTON24K

Nov 14, 2021
Definitely take it up with joiplay t/go to their forum/chat/whatever for answers. In the future, I would definitely assume any errors on ren'py's games to be from joiplay first. Since that's quick and easy to test by yourself and you don't have to wait for someone to reply. I don't know how joiplay works but, from what I've seen around, joiplay seems to have a lot of issues. It's safer to assume that it's a problem with joiplay first and ask there than to ask here.
Yes I ended up asking here since in the Joiplay discord they have a section for this type of problems but they directly ignored me that's why I ended up asking here but I guess I'll have to put in the report with the application problems, anyway thanks for the help.

Reactions: sleepingkirby

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Everyone talking bout rogues ass but wot about rogues sass?
She doesn't have. She got that much of a gorgeous ass to compensate for her lack of verbal venom.
That's why Laura has some attitude; because she's a plank.
Then bitch Jean got a bit of both, but was made dumb af instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes