Helioren

Nov 21, 2020
Hi guys, i have an issue with the windows version of the game on joiplay. The girls dislocates during sex scenes, cant find any solution online and it appears to do this in every android ported version of the game. if someone knows how to fix this ‍

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just found squirrel girl in the attic and then introduced her to the prof it gets to the end of the talking and it then turns it's self off any suggestions please
This is on windows by the way

Reactions: Shitty

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Just found squirrel girl in the attic and then introduced her to the prof it gets to the end of the talking and it then turns it's self off any suggestions please
This is on windows by the way
In the game directory, there should be some .txt files. log.txt and/or traceback.txt. Check if those exist and, if they do, see what they say. If they don't exist, it's probably a system shutdown. In which case, you might find something in the windows system logs.

Reactions: Jonboy72

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
I remember the Deadpool game! Gameplay was pretty good and the whole game was like a long DP comic, shame it never got a sequel.
Yeah man, Deadpool game was a head of its time and still is actually, but mby it's good that there's no sequel 'cause of many resrictions and shit, still I wouldn't mind HD remaster graphics:D
Domino_selfie.png

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
In the game directory, there should be some .txt files. log.txt and/or traceback.txt. Check if those exist and, if they do, see what they say. If they don't exist, it's probably a system shutdown. In which case, you might find something in the windows system logs.
Thanks for the advice but I could not sort out the problem I am afraid it is beyond my area of expertise

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
They did not
The next step would be to look at window logs. Instructions can be found here:

The logs will usually say what executable spawned what message.

If there's nothing there. The last thing to do is to start the program via command prompt as *sometimes*, executables will echo messages like errors before it dies.

If none of those pans out, you'd need someone to kinda be there. Or, at least something/someone non-asynchronous to look it over.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
The next step would be to look at window logs. Instructions can be found here:

The logs will usually say what executable spawned what message.

If there's nothing there. The last thing to do is to start the program via command prompt as *sometimes*, executables will echo messages like errors before it dies.

If none of those pans out, you'd need someone to kinda be there. Or, at least something/someone non-asynchronous to look it over.
Thanx for all of the advice much appreciated

Reactions: sleepingkirby
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes