Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Honestly, their child would be op as well... spider sense and they can phase dodge.
Both mutant powers aren't directly inherited if both parents have an active X gene without mad science involved. Peters kids get his powers only when he has them with a normal human woman. Otherwise it's either a total toss-up or one or the other, look at Cable or Nightcrawler for example.

The game is lacking in funny Kitty phasing mishaps.
Needs reverse blowjob scene, whoever thought of gifrel was a perverted genius. She could literally blow a guy while he is pumping in and out of another girl; there is no way horny teenagers with superpowers wouldn't use them during sex.

1239985 - Colossus JJFrenchie Marvel Shadowcat X-Men animated.gif

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Both mutant powers aren't directly inherited if both parents have an active X gene without their being mad science involved. Peters kids get his powers only when he has them with a normal human woman. Otherwise it's either a total toss-up or one or the other, look at Cable or Nightcrawler for example.

Needs reverse blowjob scene, whoever thought of gifrel was a perverted genius. She could literally blow a guy while he is pumping in and out of another girl; there is no way horny teenagers with superpowers wouldn't use them during sex.

View attachment 3654482
That gif still gives me the creeps, but yeah, we need more Kitty using her powers, they are the most prone to hilarity.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I remember the Deadpool game! Gameplay was pretty good and the whole game was like a long DP comic, shame it never got a sequel.
My understanding is that it's tied up in licensing disputes and shit, otherwise they would likely make more.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
My understanding is that it's tied up in licensing disputes and shit, otherwise they would likely make more.
I liked how, of all games, it was the deadpool game that had a dedicated Rogue section.
Its a shame we never got a proper x-men game.

Reactions: blarg0192

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I agree with that, not matter what options you choose, you sound like a lame bitch, Null is missing that horny fire inside his groin Zero has.
Truly. But it's worse than that. It's not that you don't feel like a horny mf, you just can't sound like anything other than a soy ejaculator.
And the chore is so loooooooooong and tedious that not getting the chitchat bonuses makes it even loooooooooonger, which makes you want to pick whatever hoes wanna hear; which while realistic, kills every little chance to roleplay, however small the roleplaying margin is.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Truly. But it's worse than that. It's not that you don't feel like a horny mf, you just can't sound like anything other than a soy ejaculator.
And the chore is so loooooooooong and tedious that not getting the chitchat bonuses makes it even loooooooooonger, which makes you want to pick whatever hoes wanna hear; which while realistic, kills every little chance to roleplay, however small the roleplaying margin is.
Reminds me of fallout 4, you cant roleplay when your options are 1)yes 2)yes, ironically 3)no 4)i dont know.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Annnd, that's why I cheat in single player video games. I've actually done the math for how long it took to get stats up in that thread and an actual reply I got was something along the lines of "I can see you did the math right in front of me, I don't but believe in it."

But yeah, I think the game isn't what people expected. Coming from this game, you'd expect this to be another sandbox game. But it's not. They're trying to, essentially, write their own interactive fanfic. Which, to be fair, is like, most of the ren'py games based off/parody of an existing IP. But unlike RLE, they really have a specific story they want to tell.

All this isn't to say that it's a good or bad game. It's just different. And it won't be everyone's cup of tea. Some people want to be in the X-men world (with sex) and some want to read a story about it (with sex). And with my limited interaction with their staff, they really want to make the story they want to make.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
I was exceptical at first, but i cant deny the work they are putting, let them cook, for all we know in a year it might end up with all the funny and interesting interactivity of RLE.
Well i was waiting for more content but i had some time and tried and hell it is sooo slow peaced compared to RLE
ive spend like 5 or 6 hours and i havent fuck rogue, come on all i can do is fool aroud with very limited options. this game looks more like a slice of life game or a date simulation. such a fucking grind. so much dialogue even for a training sesion. i just wan to get to the threesome and see if it is worth the grind. as a romance novel is great but is so slow paced that its like its aimed to young girls. im pretty sure you take the sex scenes and teenager girls would love this shit.

A Some people want to be in the X-men world (with sex) and some want to read a story about it (with sex). And with my limited interaction with their staff, they really want to make the story they want to make.
it reminds me of those korean comics when you have to read a bunch of text to get to a few sexy images. so much drama for so little action...

Last edited:

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
btw nobody has notice that all the girls have the shoulders of a olympic swimmer? i get it for laura but all the other girls are so stiff i dont mind muscular but the are so similar, theres not much difference. im talking about tnh.

It is a dating sim. They straight up have said that that's the goal, that's what they want and that's what they're making.
that explains a lot... im gonna keep playing for a bit but im getting bored here, not that much for the interactions but for the bland sex scenes...

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes