JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
We have a saying in Germany:
‘As you call into the forest, so it sounds out.’

Meaning: The way you treat other people is the way you will be treated.

In my experience, this works in both directions.
yeah but that's cause there's immediate consequences to rude actions on the internet where the least you'll get is a tongue bath of insults like the guy after you is giving me or ignored, worst is a ban. Even still make a new acc

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
i didnt even get to the part of discussion say beyond day two since it takes so long skipping from day to day that i gave up this time. It used to be a pretty compact and fast game and there maybe some bottleneck - by the way there also is the german phrase at-night-all-cows-are-black for what its worth

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
i didnt even get to the part of discussion say beyond day two since it takes so long skipping from day to day that i gave up this time. It used to be a pretty compact and fast game and there maybe some bottleneck - by the way there also is the german phrase at-night-all-cows-are-black for what its worth
In spanish is "at night all cats are dark brown"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: guiseppe and armond

Shadexshade

Mar 17, 2020
Has oni given any hints on what's next? I remember some guys randomly saying these two are the last. were they talking out their ass?
Think it's patreon decision, evo Wanda and Lorna were the only others on the poll aside from SG and Betty from what I remember.

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
As much as I dislike SG's design, Oni is doing two girls on the same timeframe it takes him to do one. Hopefully that's a good portent for better things to come (?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Exocrine

Shadexshade

Mar 17, 2020
As much as I dislike SG's design, Oni is doing two girls on the same timeframe it takes him to do one. Hopefully that's a good portent for better things to come (?)
Double edge sword imo, albeit it could mean Wanda and Lorna could show up at the time in 200 years "I say this as Oni plans to reveal his sudden love for Ms. Marvel and and some other random x-girl from the comics and toss em on the poll"

• Sad
Reactions: RiloLaki
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes