xfto

Dec 1, 2019
We have a saying in Germany:
‘As you call into the forest, so it sounds out.’

Meaning: The way you treat other people is the way you will be treated.

In my experience, this works in both directions.
we also have a saying which is pretty much a international approved one: "dont shit where you eat."

on behalf of my fellow shitposters from germany i would like to apologize for this guy, sometimes they get on a pc and find the browser-icon...

entschuldigung vielmals.

so i see the history of throwing all of the ABC in the changelog still evolves on onis project... kek.

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
Has oni given any hints on what's next? I remember some guys randomly saying these two are the last. were they talking out their ass?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
so i dared myself into downloading the latest version... oh my gawd, what have you done, what have you mad men pestered oni with squirrel girl all this time and he throws this thing in the game.

THE HUMANITY.

wheres the file to delete everything related to her?
We are all as surprised as you lad, she was constantly the lowest voted for in the poll.

Last edited:

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
we also have a saying which is pretty much a international approved one: "dont shit where you eat."

on behalf of my fellow shitposters from germany i would like to apologize for this guy, sometimes they get on a pc and find the browser-icon...

entschuldigung vielmals.

so i see the history of throwing all of the ABC in the changelog still evolves on onis project... kek.
Just to clarify so I understand:
Because I say not to behave like an arse and not to insult others I am a German shit poster?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes